Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? (1967 Views)

Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / 4 Naija Ladies, Looking For Husband In Chuch Forced To Strip unclothed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2011
If you saw a unclothed burnt half dead man on the road, what would you do ?

1) Call for help immediately if you cant help yourself.
2) Help the man immediately.
3) Take pictures of the man on your 'iphone' before you help the man.

It seems Pastor Jo Agbaje believes the christian thing to do is to take pictures of the man on his phone and then show the pictures later on to prove his 'raising from the dead' powers.

Mr Jo you are a fraud - and by the way you still have not provided proof you raised a girl from the dead.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by manmustwac(m): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2011
Are you serious? Did he. Really say that he ''RAISED A GIRL FROM THE DEAD?''
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Joagbaje(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2011
[size=18pt] cool cool cool[/size]
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2011
Earswide,
Common don't be give subjective options now. Why didn't you add the below:
4. Do nothing
5. Do nothing then castigate those that were brave enough to help the person
6. Do nothing, commend he that did something and pray for grace to do same next time.

Hypocrite! Straining at a gnat.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2011
@Snowy

Do you know what hypocrite means ? you stupid mugu!

It means someone who says something and does the opposite. How does that apply here ? thick head!!

OK, add options 4,5 & 6 - does that change the fact that the fraudster Jo took pictures of a half dead man, so he could proove his 'powers' ?
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2011
@manmustwac

Yes Mr Jo claimed to have raised someone from the dead. What is surprising is the number of mugus who believe him!
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

1) Call for help immediately if you cant help yourself.
[s]3) Take pictures of the man on your 'iphone' before you help the man.[/s]

Definitely the first two point.

But why would i do number 3? for what gains?
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Azibalua(f): 11:30am On Apr 16, 2011
@ ears wide
Your joblessness is seemingly endless
You should have considered the job as inecs adhoc staff am sure you would have been very busy
Agbaya
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by mabell: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2011
@what's the essence of this thread
you really need a break
your small mindedness becomes obvious by the day
why do you derive pleasure in mocking God?

we don't need ppl like u on this forum
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Azibalua(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@manmustwac

Yes Mr Jo claimed to have raised someone from the dead. What is surprising is the number of mugus who believe him!

What is not suprising though is your ignorance
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Earswide,

Thanks for defining your hypocrisy once again.
Obviously you meant us to believe you would do the first two options meanwhile you found it hard to believe Jo would help. Its not hard to deduce that its people like you that would have driven past the guy without batting an eyelid.
Is that not hypocrisy? I say it once again, you are a hypocrite!
Go remove the log in your eyes and stop straining at a gnat.
May God deliver you!
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by manmustwac(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Earswide
Give me the link or the gist about how joagbaje supposedly raised somebody from the dead
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 12:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
@manmustwac

Basically Mr Jo said he managed to raise a girl from the dead by packaging a miracle through her brother - he was actually absent during the miracle himself smiley

Look at the thread 'Question for Joagbaje'
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 12:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Snowwy, Azibulua & Mabell

Surely some small part of your mugu brains should tell you it is wrong to put pictures of the half dead naked man on the internet to act 'as a testimony'.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by newmi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

1) Call for help immediately if you can’t help yourself.
Well what if "you can help yourself" wet brain!

EarsWide:

Doesn’t look to me that Jo did any different except you are suggesting you normally read with palm oil in your eyes?
EarsWide:

3) Take pictures of the man on your 'iphone' before you help the man.
tell us would you really believe any bit if he hadn't presented pictures especially when we put into consideration how pathetically stwisted your sorrow ravenged mind has been irrepairably set at jeopardy.
And just a little observation, why the emphasis on the “iphone” ya have a problem with that if you must know just a little tip, your Nokia 3310 with the repairer is almost ready for pick up and oh you will like this as well don’t trouble your already troubled self l have paid so pls be nice to give me happy BIGGGGGGG GOD BLESS YOU grin grin
EarsWide:

Mr Jo you are a fraud - and by the way you still have not provided proof you raised a girl from the dead.

so that makes you what! a saint hahahaha  grin grin
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Earswide,
So why are you asking for proof that he raised a dead girl to life
After the proof he has given you which you failed to verify?
You want pictures abi?
You keep confirming your hypocrisy.
No need to resort to personal attacks cos that's the only place you seem to have an upperhand.
Christians need not abuse people ok, its not Christlike.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Newmi

you said

tell us would you really believe any bit if he hadn't presented pictures especially when we put into consideration how pathetically stwisted your sorrow ravenged mind has been irrepairably set at jeopardy

Should christians do acts of kindness so they prove it to other people ? Mugu!
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Snowy

Earlier on you said
Hypocrite! Straining at a gnat

Now you say
No need to resort to personal attacks cos that's the only place you seem to have an upperhand.
Christians need not abuse people ok, its not Christlike.

Do you know what hypocrite means now ?  grin

I am having fun toying with you half wits!
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
You really make me laugh.
Calling someone a hypocrite is now an abuse?
I though you were the pro in defining words. Didn't you define what a hypocrite was, where was the abuse in your definition?
I rea
lly laugh at you cos this shot of yours is a poor one.
I wouldn't bother quoting your abuses.
It's not necessary.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
It just means you don't even understand what a hypocrite means even though you defined it.
'Straining at a gnat'? Do you know what that means at all? Do you understand parables?
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Natasha2(f): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2011
1 and 2 of cos no wahala wink cheesy
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by mabell: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
EarsWide:

@Snowwy, Azibulua & Mabell
Surely some small part of your mugu brains should tell you[b] it is wrong to put pictures of the half dead unclothed man on the internet to act 'as a testimony'.[/b]

why should it be wrong when far to see and sad to sees like you always need proofs of miracles

Ha, now you complain?
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Snowwy

My guy - keep quiet. Is 'hypocrite' a compliment ?
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Mabell

Why dont you put a picture of yourself naked here then ?

Maybe behind all these your harsh words - you might be a foxy lady  grin grin grin Just kidding o - keep your pants on (do you see the pun there smiley )

Anyway seriously, you wont put a picture of yourself on the net because it is embarassing  - that is why it is wrong for Mr Jo to have done so.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by KunleOshob(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
At least I can no longer be accused of being the one hounding uncle joe on nairaland.

@earswide
Keep up the good work. grin
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
@KunleOshob

Thanks jare.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
'Hounding Joe' is now seen as 'the good work'.
What will one not see in Nairaland.
Weldone o, Joe's shadows. That's why they always remain behind 'hounding'.
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Snowy

Of course hounding charlatans like Jo, Oyaks etc is good work. Do you want us to leave them doing their fraud ?

Again you call me Joes shadow but you say we should not do insults - I will let this one go, this time!

Tell me as a christian - do you think it was right to have published those pictures ? Dont dodge the question!
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Earswide,
You yourself said you will keep 'Going after' Joe. Are you not 'shadowing him'?

Please if that one is now an insult, then you insulted yourself.

Please move on and stop barking against the wrong tree.
You don cool down now shey?
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by EarsWide(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Snowwy

Ok Mr Snowwy you had your chance to use your brain and answer the question but you didnt.

Why do you keep trying to use english you dont understand ? what is barking against the wrong tree ? It is barking UP the wrong tree Thick head!
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by KunleOshob(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? by Snowwy: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Earswide,
I had actually noted the error after I posted but wasn't able to send another post to correct it.
Thanks for the correction however you needn't be smug about it.
Was wondering why you were trying to be conspiratory afterwards, however, its obvious you were just 'lying in wait'.
You have obviously overlooked the good that was done to the young man by the sincerity of Joen something you wouldn't have done based on your posts. Not to worry, the reward for his action isn't from you so say all you like, it doesn't change the fact that a life was saved. Kapish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastorkun Should Be Banned From This Forum / My Sister Donated 100k In Church And My Mum Suffers In The Village. / Hey! What's Going On Here ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.