Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Happy Birthday To Me (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (photos) (2857 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by richmond500: 8:05am On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head? Most everyone be scammers? Why not read and pass by? Why nailing on my pains? Please
grin Omo, this idiot no deserve 10kobo from any nairalander.
Michelle55 how u see am?
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by richmond500: 8:07am On Mar 28, 2021
nairalandescrow:
Birthday mate happy birthday to us. Though there's nothing happy about my own birthday, I'm about to off my phone soon because one kobo no dey to do anything and all these my friends go soon dey call to ask for location, if only they know my condition they no go bother wish me happy birthday hmm
grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by The5DME(m): 8:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Oh I'm very happy today, not because I already made it but because I found out on the long run I'm not the first and can never be the last. I join Nairaland since 2011 and since then is my best place to be online, like my particular Bestie will always say; Gi na Nairaland mgbe obula (you and Nairaland everytime), that's when she want my attention but only to found out Nairaland has it already.
This forum had made me learn a lot, find out a lot about life, know my worth, and now I cannot stay a day without surfing through this place at most 8 times on my busy days. I have my favorites pals here and can't get to their post without a gaze at the thread, when I talk about this people @Lalasticlala (snake lord) @explorer @ilegend @anuofgod @righteousness55 and lots.. comes to my mind.
Thanks you all for been family, thanks for the times we share, thanks for the knowledge.
Life comes with all it's challenges but above all things I give my God the glory smiley
Let love leads
Hbd bros. Abeg ma drop my aza? Anything for the boy even if na 500.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by richmond500: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2021
The5DME:

Hbd bros. Abeg ma drop my aza? Anything for the boy even if na 500.
u guys should just stop these, its his birthday, na we suppose even do giveaway for am na
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:19am On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Oh I'm very happy today, not because I already made it but because I found out on the long run I'm not the first and can never be the last. I join Nairaland since 2011 and since then is my best place to be online, like my particular Bestie will always say; Gi na Nairaland mgbe obula (you and Nairaland everytime), that's when she want my attention but only to found out Nairaland has it already.
This forum had made me learn a lot, find out a lot about life, know my worth, and now I cannot stay a day without surfing through this place at most 8 times on my busy days. I have my favorites pals here and can't get to their post without a gaze at the thread, when I talk about this people @Lalasticlala (snake lord) @explorer @ilegend @anuofgod @righteousness55 and lots.. comes to my mind.
Thanks you all for been family, thanks for the times we share, thanks for the knowledge.
Life comes with all it's challenges but above all things I give my God the glory smiley
Let love leads
Happy Birthday My husby's birthday mate! More grace to excel!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by nairalandescrow: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2021
richmond500:
grin
I didn't get your message bros
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday bro, long life and prosperity in goodness and wealth
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Georgekyrian(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
ceeceeuwa:

Happy Birthday My husby's birthday mate! More grace to excel!!!

kings are for March, happy Birthday to him

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by lukuboi(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:

Do you see what I'm talking about? I never insulted you nor make mockery of your situation, I simply gave you tips on how to get the genuine help you needed to hasten your healing process.
Why do we choose to ignore simple procedure and conclude that some people really wish us bad?
Can you clearly highlight the places I made mockery of you or even suggested that you were lying?
By the way, I never called you a scammer do go through the message again and don't be in a haste to reply all the time
Lastly, none of those things you listed above can ever be my portion because I did you no wrong and for wishing such on someone who is trying to help you goes a long way to show the kind of person you are.
Wish you speedy recovery!

Even after the odd prayers, you still went ahead to wish her quick recovery.
You have a very good heart. God bless you endlessly.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by lasisi69(f): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

I pray that if I'm here lying to collect money from people with no sickness, I pray that I die before March 30th 2021, but if I'm real seeking help to be alive because of this reoccurring swollen legs ( pericarditis) May God send helpers to me soonest and heal me totally that I'll never fall sick nor have any heart related disease again. Amen

Because you made me cried bitterly for your comments, I pray for you too that God will heal my organs totally and transfer all my sicknesses to your body very soonest. So that you will spend huge money treating yourself from bad strange diseases to the level of begging, your own case will be worsen than mine cry cry. So shall it be unto you in Jesus name Amen.

If you can't help with simple prayers or words of encouragement, why not just go away? Most you place curses on your head? Most everyone be scammers? Why not read and pass by? Why nailing on my pains? Please
that sickness will consume you... ingrate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Cutie09(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Let love leads

Happy birthday to you sir may God bless your new age oo more blessings more break-through more babies more money in your account too open doors
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by bigtoff123: 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
you dey alright bro nothing do you
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by DumbGeek(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:

kings are for March, happy Birthday to him
happy birthday king.... many more beautiful and strong years.... more funds and favour

... make your boys smile
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Donspicey: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy Birthday Brodaman....
Many more prosperous years ahead Nwanne Mmadu....

More Grace!!!!!!.....
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Justkatty(f): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Happy birthday dear
Age with grace
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Oluolad86(f): 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
lasisi69:
that sickness will consume you... ingrate

Because I don't know you, you will pass through the pains i went through in millions fold by God's grace.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by anuofGod(f): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Georgekyrian:
Let love leads

Happy birthday darling. May God continue to shine His light on you.
Age gracefully, live long and prosper. May you achieve greater feats of success in life. #sending you lots of love and good wishes for your day.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by DjEboss(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
May your days be long
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by lasisi69(f): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oluolad86:

Because I don't know you, you will pass through the pains i went through in millions fold by God's grace.
lol... ode

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by thatsleepboy1: 2:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Georgekyrian:

Amen Bro, update your detail

Ecobank
Koffi David
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Georgekyrian:

Oya update am Sis
I still dey wait for ur update
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
more blessings to you OG..
What's the meaning of OG?? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
chronian:
What's the meaning of OG?? undecided
old gangster, original gangster or original guy

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

old gangster, original gangster or original guy

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=chronian post=100422713][/quote]

Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by Stockquality: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yahoo boy,na so dem take nabb invictus
Re: Happy Birthday To Me (photos) by happyjuliet(f): 3:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Happy Birthday Bro, God bless your New Age mightily � LL&P Amen ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) / Today I Met With South Africa President (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.