Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

The Book: Pride Of Pregnancy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Book: Pride Of Pregnancy (1714 Views)

Ladies, See The Shocking Effect Of Postinor 2 (drug For Prevention Of Pregnancy) / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Constant Spitting At Early Stage Of Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Book: Pride Of Pregnancy by oIo(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2007
I got to see this book and wow it is a handy book for any pregnant/expectant/new mothers.
It is a very simple book that has as many details as one would need at these stages of ones life.
The author is ALICE OLUBAJO. I think you can get the book from leading bookstores or better still you could call
this number: 08033909714 to order your copy.
It is really a nice book. Get yours today. It may come handy when you really need it.
CHEERS,
OIO
Re: The Book: Pride Of Pregnancy by Forfavour(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2007
how much is it?

Any location to get?
Re: The Book: Pride Of Pregnancy by oIo(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2007
Forfavour:

how much is it?

Any location to get?
Hi forFavour,
I got in touch and this is what i got:
Price: 500Naira - quite inexpensive
Get Copies @:
1)Reddington Hospital, 12 Idowu Martins Str, VI, Lagos
2)Citizen Medical Center, 86 Norman Williams Str, S/W Ikoyi, Lagos
3)Kupa Medical Center, 4 Lateef Salami Str, Off Int'l Airport Rd, Ajao Estate, Lagos
4)Nile Bookshop, 26 Micheal Adekoya Str, ilupeju, Lagos
5)Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria(Central Medical Library compound) opp. Yaba B/stop.
6)Delta Line Courier Service Unit, Jibowu-Yaba.
I think i've tried now abi? I'd try getting locations outside Lagos.
It's a good book at a good price.

CHEERS,
OIO

(1) (Reply)

Wife Not Menstruating After 4 Months / ~How Long D'you Spend In The Bathroom . . .?~ / Most Effective Malaria Drug Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.