Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration (1694 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by abc115: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHOTOS: Tinubu visits Emir of Kano for national integration

https://twitter.com/TheNationNews/status/1376191073400274950

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by sarrki(m): 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Reliable leader

Articulate leader

Responsible leader

Social

And able leader

Carry go jeun soke

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by abc115: 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Reliable leader

Articulate leader

Responsible leader

Social

And able leader

Carry go jeun soke

You can say that again. Echoke

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by sarrki(m): 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
abc115:

You can say that again. Echoke

You are a patriot

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by DEROX: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin de jagaban pepper dem

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by sofeo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Make him Sha make Osinbajo his VP plz.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by othermen: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by NASTYNASOSO: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
HMMMMMMMM

HE WENT TO MEET THEM AND BEG THEM

THEY DID NOT COME TO MEET HIM

PLEASE NOBODY SHOULD TALK ABOUT ANY SCAM HERE
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by uptimum123(m): 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Legend

Jagaban we know

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Asgard13: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wetin Be Tinubu legacy to Yoruba people ...

Wetin he don do for them..

We fit reason Awolowo abiola wetin Tinubu carry come Yoruba people table

See as dem Dey mumu am ....

Greed runs in that Kokane vein....

Tinubu must contest oh... no excuses.. because his people sabi change am
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Igbankpa(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Brace up people...for the era of visitation is upon us! The political canvassing is intense. well...we are watching from the high places.

I lost my job since last December. I've been idle ever since and it's driving me crazy. Please please and please if you are into cinematography. Help your boy, carry me along! Abeg make I serve you! I wan learn work! Help a young man fulfill his dream. I'm a fast learner and I humble die . I live on the mainland and also have a place on the island I can relocate if need be. Also I'm a graduate of political science, I'm 26, I'm a hard worker. I really need a job please contact me if you have any thank you.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by triple996(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin nyamuri how market

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by StrongInBed: 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fulani slave..
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by T9ksy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
The late MKO did much more than for his fulani masters YET we all know how it ended for him. Ditto Afonja of ilorin.

Tinubu will only smell Aso rock but he will never get to get sit on the throne.

Las las, Tinubu will get the "Abiola" treatment.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by bobowaja(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Another wailing thread for those wailing wailers cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by November1857(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Reliable leader

Articulate leader

Responsible leader

Social

And able leader

Carry go jeun soke
No another vegetable in the making !
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by wwwihy: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
StrongInBed:
Fulani slave..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Letthrmsay(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Reliable leader

Articulate leader

Responsible leader

Social

And able leader

Carry go jeun soke

Tuale,U are a patriot.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Letthrmsay(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMM

I feel your pain,nobody deh his level from your region,is enough to cry .
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
What are the legacies of South East leaders?

Bomb during election
Rigging
Kidnapping during election
Bribery
Human rights violation
Playing God with people's life
Bad roads
Bad governance
Highest economic emigration
Sabotage

One Tinubu will solve these problems

#Tinubu2023

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Jackson105: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
T9ksy:
The late MKO did much more than for his fulani masters YET we all know how it ended for him. Ditto Afonja of ilorin.

Tinubu will only smell Aso rock but he will never get to get sit on the throne.

Las las, Tinubu will get the "Abiola" treatment.

You really need to get sense, just open mouth waah!

What is Abiola treatment? Abiola was massively voted in by Nigerians but the election was annule, that was possible lbecause, it is a military era, they no born anybody well to annul any election in the present Nigeria, this is democracy not military.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by StrongInBed: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=wwwihy post=100290461][/quote]

We colonise the useless fulanis from futa jallon, first president and first military head..the owner of unitary system.

The joke is on you.
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by CobraAnambra: 9:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jackson105:

What is Abiola treatment? Abiola was massively voted in by Nigerians but the election was annule, that was possible lbecause, it is a military era, they no born anybody well to annul any election in the present Nigeria, this is democracy not military.
An ibo man, Authur Nzeribe was used as a willing slave to against the mandate of MKO.

-cobra
Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by Dapson73(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
NASTYNASOSO:
HMMMMMMMM

Book appointment with them and see if you will be honoured.
Jagaban is an institution in Africa. Everyone wants to associate with him.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Tinubu Visits Emir Of Kano For National Integration by T9ksy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:

When i wrote "Abiola" treatment, i was referring to his eventual demise and not the election, he won. All yoruba "leaders" who genuflected to the fulani oligarchy at the expense of their own constituencies ended up being murdered by their "allies" in the north.

I make bold to prophesy (taking full cognisant of the extant writings on the wall inclusive of their historical precedence), that the fulani cabal will not relinquish power to tinubu, come 2023. They would rather pick another yoruba "slave", if they really MUST have to concede power to the SW.

What ever the case may be, one thing is certain, whoever is chosen, either from the SW or the SE will NOT be championing the rights of his people but that of his fulani kingmakers in Aso rock.

(1) (Reply)

One Thing Is Sure , They Can Never Do MNK Any Harm / Moments; Namdi Kanu Confront Prison Officials (pics and videos) / See The Outraging Thing In Nigeria's 1999 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.