Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) (33019 Views)

Northern Women Flaunt Their Labour Party Card In Bauchi (pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Bauchi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by XerXers: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Those who arrogate the monopoly of northern votes to themselves better have a rethink

193 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by ScamHunter: 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obi is full of life.

432 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin

Obi is better than the rest.

Argue with your grandpa presidential candidate tongue undecided

466 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Justiceleague1: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nice one peoples' incoming president and vice president.
#OBI/DATTI FOR A BETTER NAIJA

303 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by sanpipita(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:
Those who arrogate the monopoly of northern votes to themselves better have a rethink

Leave them, they will soon learn that north isn't monolithic.

275 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Weirdcamila: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2022
Can’t find him in the pictures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Weirdcamila:
Can’t find him in the pictures

Look well

You'll see Obi-Datti on the last picture standing side by side with the emir on redshocked.

231 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2022
cool

This reminds me of Ameachi that went to lick Emir of Katsina's yansh and even collected a paid tittle dressing like fake northerner

Where is Ameachi sef..

Anyways Naso Obi sef go disappear after he losses woefully

245 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by socialmediaman: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Zombidients already masturbating because pandora hoebi visited Emir of Bauchi. Some are even saying the emir endorsed the olodo, lol. So is emir of Bauchi going to chase him away? Of course he will be welcomed and that's all.

But I'm sure I know they will soon start insulting not just the emir but all the people of Bauchi especially when the Jagaban of Africa land Bauchi State.

I know the unintelligent clowns will soon start their unintelligent grunt that "Tinubu is copying pandora hoebi" when it is time for APC scheduled visit to the state. As in any campaigning activities by the contestants now, na pandora hoebi dem dey copy. Very funny unintelligent clowns. grin

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by inoki247: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

This reminds me of Ameachi that went to lick Emir of Katsina's yansh and even collected a paid tittle dressing like fake northerner

Where is he sef..

Baba dey one corner dey count him loss right now...

You think say that Primary election easy na why dem dey always talk say if ur skin no full no put body....

You think say na Child play wen u see Yahya dey pursue Dangote up nd down that Primary election really weak dere pocket.....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Zombidients already masturbating because pandora hoebi visited Emir of Bauchi. So is emir of Bauchi going to chase him away?

But urchings said that he's hated in the North, that notherners will stone him if he visits the North .. In fact urchings created a narrative that Atiku didn't put Obis picture as a running mate on the banners mounted in the North during 2019 presidential election because of how Obi is perceived ...

Urchings never imagined that Obi will even get a single supporter in the entire NW and NE until the reality started hitting on you people.

Keep shifting the goal post until after the election

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Moh247: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
inoki247:

Baba dey one corner dey count him loss right now...

You think say that Primary election easy na why dem dey always talk say if ur skin no full no put body....

You think say na Child play wen u see Yahya dey pursue Dangote up nd down that Primary election really weak dere pocket.....

grin

Naso Obi go Japa with the remaining Campaign fund Mugu donated after their loss..

Atleast Obi no use him money

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by kozmokaz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Where is Ameachi sef..

As e de pain them

E de sweet us

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by LeoDeKing: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fira09:

You are very mindless with useless words of yours.

Since APC gained the power of Nigeria...... please what have you attained?

Failed attempt at changing the concept.

So it is no longer about the momentum being gathered by the contestants, it is now about what their various supporters have achieved under the platform on which they are contesting.

Chinedu, try harder, jaundiced opinion about Tinubu's supporters won't stop nadda.

Ipob pigs are the most foolish animals on planet earth.

198 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by 4teenblaq: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
Why are those urchins up there so pained?

I believe with the way they want us to believe that Obi is not needed by the Northerners, by now the Northerners should be stoning Peter obi and labelling him IPOB instead of giving him arousing welcome, cheering and taking pictures with him.

Instead of them to be thinking how they will mitigate Kwakwanso and Atiku votes against their own APC votes, they are fighting the "one that does not have structure and can't win a single polling unit"

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by XerXers: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
Edikan2sk:
Emir go be like, who be this Nyamurrrii, after his people finish calling Fulanis as cow, the same man now want us to vote for him. danboroba.
Bauchi people are not fulani, and Hausa are minority there

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Weirdcamila: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Is that your only worries tongue

The report says, Obi in Bauchi state with the emir.

And your only problems is to see Obi in the pictures undecided
Seeing him gives me hope that Nigeria can be better.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Tenses: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Where is Ameachi sef..

The difference is that the people tinubu bribe no reach 5000 against Ameachi. But against Peter Obi, shey tinubu fit bribe 93 million voters ni??

Shey tinubu get enough bullion vans to go around??

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by kufre2010: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Fira09(m): 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Zombidients already masturbating because pandora hoebi visited Emir of Bauchi. Some are even saying the emir endorsed the olodo, lol. So is emir of Bauchi going to chase him away? Of course he will be welcomed and that's all.

But I'm sure I know they will soon start insulting not just the emir but all the people of Bauchi especially when the Jagaban of Africa land Bauchi State.

I know the unintelligent clowns will soon start their unintelligent grunt that "Tinubu is copying pandora hoebi" when it is time for APC scheduled visit to the state. As in any campaigning activities by the contestants now, na pandora hoebi dem dey copy. Very funny unintelligent clowns. grin

You are very mindless with useless words of yours.

Since APC gained power into Nigeria...... please what have you attained?

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Creditalerts: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
God bless incoming president

Sai obi

Ba guru, ba laya,ba lefi

35 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by kchanano: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by Excelxpress: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
INCOMING PRESIDO

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Man of d people by d people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
shocked
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by jubrilELsudan: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE OBI KERERENKE

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by bigdammyj: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
: Okay.
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by stonemind(f): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
XerXers:

Lol. Even you yourself can visit Emir palace.

So because he visit Emir mean the state is in his bag?

You’re a comedian.

166 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgive Me When I Said That APC Is An Islamic Party, It Was A Joke –ekwunife / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.