Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari (5482 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by bashr4: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward

LA01/11/09/025a

A total of 168 votes cast.

>>CPC-29

>>ACN-41

>>PDP- 73

>>PPP-1

>>PDC-1

>>Invalid:12

Result at polling Unit Ayangburen road, Ward 007, Ikorodu, Lagos.

PDP-85
ACN-61
CPC-10
ANPP-1
PDC-1
NCP-1
MPPP-1

Presidential election result at GRA, Ikeja/police barracks Ward 2:
LA009/091/124.

Total votes cast: 195

>>ACN-29
>>PDP-118
>>CPC-41
>>PDC-3
>>FP-1
>>ADC-2
>>Invalid: 1

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5690533-146/election_results_live_updates__.csp
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by gokuu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Tinubu's ACN hold was a farce all along, people like fashola & not tinubu!
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by gokuu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by AljUche: 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
gokuu:

that is it oooo

ACN is a dieing party tinubu is destroying that party
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Remii(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
It is too early, na so una make noise last week say PDP don die until we know better.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Nchara: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2011
All the Votes in Lagos for PDP are coming from the millions and millions of Igbos, SS people and North Central people in Lagos. Yoruba Lagosians are voting for Ribadu but they are in the minority.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by AljUche: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nchara:

All the Votes in Lagos for PDP are coming from the millions and millions of Igbos, SS people and North Central people in Lagos. Yoruba Lagosians are voting for Ribadu but they are in the minority.
grin grin grin grin

foolish person

so u think others are like igbos that vote based on ethnicity

if acn mess up they get booted out tongue
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
That goes to show that the local votes from last Saturday did not determine the votes for the presidential election.

If millions of Yorubas/Edos/Hausa-Fulanis in Lagos wants GEJ, then so be it.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by EzeUche(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

If millions of Yorubas/Edos/Hausa-Fulanis in Lagos wants GEJ, then so be it.

It is interesting that you left out the major minority group in Lagos. . . The ndigbo. . .
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Obiagu1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin

foolish person

so u think others are like igbos that vote based on ethnicity

if acn mess up they get booted out tongue

I have one word for you, Kanuri. Go think.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Obiagu1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

It is interesting that you left out the major minority group in Lagos. . . The ndigbo. . .

Minority 46% of Lagos population is clearly the majority in a country of so many ethnic groups.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Dave6: 3:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
Yes O! Na the normal position be that!

I'll post results from Maiduguri once voting and counting are concluded.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

I actually did not. We've well known that their tribalism would lead them to GEJ, so that millions of Igbos vote for GEJ need not be mention.

BTW, I met an Igbo at a meeting last night and we were discussing this election. Why do Igbos sound brilliant offline, but so many Igbo ediots on NL? Very interesting.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by AljUche: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
EzeUche:

Obiagu1:

Minority 46% of Lagos population is clearly the majority in a country of so many ethnic groups.

then the pdp person that won SHOULD BE IGBO NOT YORUBA or i dey lie

since u are majority then rule a ward in lagos then

I VOTED FOR PDP IN THE STATE LEVEL AND VOTED FOR BUHARI IN FEDRAL
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by EzeUche(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
Obiagu1:

Minority      46% of Lagos population is clearly the majority in a country of so many ethnic groups.

Hush my brother. Are you trying to say we have a plurality?  shocked
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by bashr4: 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
GEJ might be in a corrupt party but Buhari winning is an insult to a 50 year old country that boast of the most educated people in africa.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by gokuu(m): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nchara:

How can u say that yoruba lagosians are voting 4 ribadu, we are not voting for him, he is not even inspiring or charismatic or do u expect us to obey tinubu's orders?
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by EzeUche(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I actually did not. We've well known that their tribalism would lead them to GEJ, so that millions of Igbos vote for GEJ need not be mention.

BTW, I met an Igbo at a meeting last night and we were discussing this election. Why do Igbos sound brilliant offline, but so many Igbo ediots on NL? Very interesting.

How can it be tribalism when GEJ is not even Igbo?  grin It could be sectionalism, but I doubt it is tribalism. We Igbos are known to vote for other groups.

And what is that suppose to mean my olulofe? Most of the people who post on NL are either in college or have had a college education. Or should I say most in the politics section. You can tell by the way most people write that they are educated. That goes for the Yoruba, Hausa, Edo and Igbo posters in this section.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Obiagu1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
I just wish GEJ wins, there's hope for minorities in Nigeria.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by bashr4: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
gokuu:

How can u say that yoruba lagosians are voting 4 ribadu, we are not voting for him, he is not even inspiring or charismatic or do u expect us to obey tinubu's orders?

i thought they said its igbos that are voting for GEJ , so why have you people been cursing us all this while for supporting him
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
bashr4:

GEJ might be in a corrupt party but Buhari winning is an insult to a 50 year old country that boast of the most educated people in africa.

So you agree that PDP is a corrupt party? hmm

Why is it an insult? Do you despise Buhari because others do or do you have substantial reasons behind your Anti-Buharism
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by nwabobo: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
The result above shows the voting strength of the Igbos. Thanks to the mass mobilization of Igbo voters by ohanaeze.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by bashr4: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

So you agree that PDP is a corrupt party? hmm

Why is it an insult? Do you despise Buhari because others do or do you have substantial reasons behind your Anti-Buharism

i agree that all nigerian parties are corrupt including APGA and ACN, they are just selfish people majority of them decamped from PDP thats why i bet on individuals not party ,anyways even though most easterners support GEJ there are other like me that prefer Ribadu but i dont see him winning but Buhari and ex military dictator and religious extrimist is not an option for easterners.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by jason123: 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
Nchara:

Talks like this can cause trouble . . remember, we are still in the election period and Igbos are in the "wild wild west". So, try not to be bigoted but respect your host. A word is enough for the wise. Most southerners (whether Yoruba, Igbo or SS) are voting for GEJ based on regional interest. Be careful about what you say online.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by gokuu(m): 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
bashr4:

i thought they said its igbos that are voting for GEJ , so why have you people been cursing us all this while for supporting him
No, we have not been cursing people 4 supporting GEJ, i hate it when people believe that we belong to the ACN, that's impossible cos i've never have voted ACN, instead i voted credible candidates, how do u think the PDP votes in lagos came about?
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
Politics.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by bashr4: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2011
gokuu:

No, we have not been cursing people 4 supporting GEJ, i hate it when people believe that we belong to the ACN, that's impossible cos i've never have voted ACN, instead i voted credible candidates, how do u think the PDP votes in lagos came about?

lol
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Concept(m): 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
My heart goes for BB but to previous posters, Yorubas are sound they know what they want, this is not the issue of minority ruling Lagos State because it is not logical.
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by Beaf: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Alj Uche:

then the pdp person that won SHOULD BE IGBO NOT YORUBA or i dey lie

since u are majority then rule a ward in lagos then

I VOTED FOR PDP IN THE STATE LEVEL AND VOTED FOR BUHARI IN FEDRAL

Was there a special ballot box for people like you to put sticks and stones in?
Just joking! grin
Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by koruji(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Ileke-Idi
Anonymity is a great cover for people to show true colors. Those on NL are just as brilliant, but they reveal the boiling tribalism only when you can't tell who they are.

Very dangerous I must say.

Just the other day, after the disaster of Kaita in the South African world cup, I met someone for the very first time ever - obviously highly educated. Within a couple of statements he went tribal on me.
"Hi. . .";
"So you are from Nigeria";
"Yes,. . .";
"You are Yoruba";
"Yes"; "
"Na your country-man make us lose the game";

He was obviously joking around, but how do I start explaining to him that Sani Kaita is not Yoruba. It is almost as if a lot of people grow up being fed on tribalism, and cannot see exactly what is wrong with such statements - almost like the taken-fo-granted acts of racism you observe in Western nations.

The other day someone's attention was called to his GF being Kwaran (at least partly Yoruba), and he simply replied that it is the "Hausa" part of her that she shows  shocked shocked shocked

Ileke-IdI:

Re: Pdp Thrashing Acn In Lagos, Its All Over For Ribadu And Buhari by koruji(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Ileke-Idi
Anonymity is a great cover for people to show true colors. Those on NL are just as brilliant, but they reveal the boiling tribalism only when you can't tell who they are.

Very dangerous I must say.

Just the other day, after the disaster of Kaita in the South African world cup, I met someone for the very first time ever - obviously highly educated. Within a couple of statements he went tribal on me.
"Hi. . .";
"So you are from Nigeria";
"Yes,. . .";
"You are Yoruba";
"Yes"; "
"Na your country-man make us lose the game";

He was obviously joking around, but how do I start explaining to him that Sani Kaita is not Yoruba. It is almost as if a lot of people grow up being fed on tribalism, and cannot see exactly what is wrong with such statements - almost like the taken-fo-granted acts of racism you observe in Western nations.

The other day someone's attention was called to his GF being Kwaran (at least partly Yoruba), and he simply replied that it is the "Hausa" part of her that she shows  shocked shocked shocked

Ileke-IdI:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala / President Muhammadu Buhari: Converted Democrat Or Pretentious Dictator / BREAKING NEWS!!! Here Comes The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.