Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday (34801 Views)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by pretydiva(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Once a cheat
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Don't doubt me, I go bring home........ (the rest is history)
Regardless, baba is a legend. Respek!
Omo... STC
That nigga just chance me for FTC.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by shiwex: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:
The true friend you chose to cheat on.

Women, naturally, are easily deceived. Watch how the wife will be gushing over this.

Not my business sha.
Thats what you think......Women never forget...thats why they call them evil.......If you think you smart pass woman..pray baba God no send bad one come you way..Never in your life under rate woman..
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Women, naturally, are easily deceived. Watch how the wife will be gushing over this.

Not my business sha.
Is that nice? Can I see the full picture?
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Biyonce(f): 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lori iro cheesy
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.
No problem when a cheater cheats on a cheater
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by opsyswagger(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
get ur fact well bro.. sleeping dog ..
CocoaOla:
Tinubu is 69 years old today. His daughter, Folashade Tinubu is 60 years old.

Apc stop lying please

APC IS FORCING TINUBU ON NIGERIANS
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by godlessmind: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Congratulations to the wife of gongo aso master..
But next time be careful when ever you want to book hotel for some dope shit with another woman..make sure it has no hidden cameras....
And to all my real niggarrrrs...always switch off all the light in your hotel room first...then put on your phone camera....if you notice any blinking light on your phone...then that room got hidden cameras

They are not easily deceived....when they love you ....they tolerate, endure, have patience and move mountains for you....
TBH, you are absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by kingsleefolli(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cheat or no cheat,they are still together,they don't divorce,so what are we expecting.she's not NGOZI OR AMAKA, those one's will run away since.next.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Muhylonaire007: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin grin grin

Lolz.. I no wan laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Noahusirado(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
who wants to learn fx trade should dm me 08147667623who wants to learn fx trade should dm me 08147667623who wants to learn fx trade should dm me 08147667623
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Royaldave200(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
Don't doubt me, I go bring home........ (the rest is history)
Regardless, baba is a legend. Respek!
Omo... STC
That nigga just chance me for FTC.

Atleast baba dey bring home pussies grin as Grammy proves to be out of reach.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Royaldave200(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
longetivity:
it's like you get headache this afternoon

Ancestor 's wailer spotted grin.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by JONSYN7154: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
pretydiva:
Once a cheat
....a repentant husband.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by KanuSE: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sweet in the middle grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Tvoice: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
LMS1:
9ice Na Comfirm Womanizer,
Forget All This Transformer That Powers Ancestor's Generator Teasing Him Dey Tease U Soo.
The Guy Nor Get Characteristics Of A #LIVING THING,
Na #PARTY RIDER Still Dey Him Blood grin

i nor well o abeg!

I don c am u really dey sick
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

The photo attached na real or edited pic?
very real. you didn't hear the story?
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by AuroraB(f): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
CocoaOla:
Tinubu is 69 years old today. His daughter, Folashade Tinubu is 60 years old.

Apc stop lying please

APC IS FORCING TINUBU ON NIGERIANS
... for perpetual apshee moomoos to believe once again naa cheesy
You don't know how empty headed they are yet grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
pretydiva:
Once a cheat
shut up your ugly mouth
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by glosplendid(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.
truly not your business... He came out to apologize and guess the wife forgave him aiidy... Omo na wife we dey talk about here and not girl friend..
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by CocoaOla: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
AuroraB:
... for perpetual apshee moomoos to believe once again naa cheesy
You don't know how empty headed they are yet grin
How can Tinubu just be 69? Gboyega Oyetola of Osun will be 67 by September and he is Tinubu immediate elder sister's son. So Tinubu was just 3 years old wen his elder sister gave birth in the 50s? Nothing truthful can come from Jagaban's household. He has started falling o. https:///DnYoUkw7IA

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by palsenator(m): 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Not my business sha.

Dey dere dey wail on matter wey no concern you... The two probably are in bed having fun but you are here holding on to the past. Carry person matter for head make u put your own for hand ehn...
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by tit(f): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simp
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by pretydiva(f): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
shut up your ugly mouth
A cheat spotted. Now that you have been noticed, do well to get a brain transplant. Bye kid. You are ignored for life
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Muhylonaire007: 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Royaldave200:

Atleast baba dey bring home pussies grin as Grammy proves to be out of reach.

Hahahahahaha this is not fair grin grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Beautifulnina: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
After Cheating on her baa
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Muhylonaire007: 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
pretydiva:

A cheat spotted. Now that you have been noticed, do well to get a brain transplant. Bye kid. You are ignored for life

PM me your WhatsApp number, let's be viewing each other's status smiley
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by AustinTexas018(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=100310657]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Congratulations to the wife of gongo aso master..
But next time be careful when ever you want to book hotel for some dope shit with another woman..make sure it has no hidden cameras....
And to all my real niggarrrrs...always switch off all the light in your hotel room first...then put on your phone camera....if you notice any blinking light on your phone...then that room got hidden cameras

Baami 4d hussle I greet u...��

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by AustinTexas018(m): 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Muhylonaire007:

PM me your WhatsApp number, let's be viewing each other's status smiley

grin
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Usihyelda(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
HBD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humblesmith Acquires New Pajero Jeep After Europe Tour / Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) / New Photos Of Cee-c Has Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.