Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday (34811 Views)

9ice & His Wife, Olasunkanmi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala Akande Pre-wedding Photo Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by ThatFairGuy1: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
CocoaOla:
Tinubu is 69 years old today. His daughter, Folashade Tinubu is 60 years old.

Apc stop lying please

APC IS FORCING TINUBU ON NIGERIANS
Wailing wailer. You'll tell is where folashade made his age known to your nut head.

children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by EvilNeedle(m): 5:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:
The true friend you chose to cheat on.

Women, naturally, are easily deceived. Watch how the wife will be gushing over this.

Not my business sha.

Men will cheat nevertheless. If you don't want men to cheat, then we need to end this one man one wife BS and do it the way outmr forefathers did it.

This one man one wife nonsense isn't working.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by EndRape2(f): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mumu husband and my mumu wife, only a foolish a useless ,and visionless woman stays with a man that cheats on her .
Even Dog they celebrate wife.

uote author=nwekeugochukwu post=100303967]"You're The True Friend I Chose"- 9ice Celebrates Wife, Olasunkanmi's Birthday (Photo)

Singer 9ice took to his Instagram handle to celebrate his wife, Olasunkanmi on her birthday today March 29, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM_vFHQF_CV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

9ice and Olasunkanmi got married in December, 2019 and have a daughter, Michelle.[/quote]
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by CocoaOla: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Wailing wailer. You'll tell is where folashade made his age known to your nut head.

children of hate, anger, perdition, frustration and sorrow
fraudulent party aletenuje ole

Wikipedia have been changing it in past few hours

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by ThatFairGuy1: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
CocoaOla:
fraudulent party aletenuje ole
Wikipedia have been changing it in past few hours
And to your nut head you don't know every individual can create Wikipedia?

You need sense
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
My Birthday Mate, Many Many Happy Returns To Us,
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Pickieox(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Haarii:
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4

I just call you now...
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by CocoaOla: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

And to your nut head you don't know every individual can create Wikipedia?

You need sense
so you want to tell me That governor Oyetola of Osun state is almost the same age with Tinubu is senior uncle

Everything about this apc people is just lies and deceit, this is not how to govern people, why are they like this
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by ThatFairGuy1: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
CocoaOla:
so you want to tell me That governor Oyetola of Osun state is almost the same age with Tinubu is senior uncle

Everything about this apc people is just lies and deceit, this is not how to govern people, why are they like this
Senior uncle? Where did you get that?

Besides you need to understand the word "Uncle" It's not necessarily about age
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Toearn: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Don’t let me Hear he or she cheats again o
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by CocoaOla: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Senior uncle? Where did you get that?

Besides you need to understand the word "Uncle" It's not necessarily about age
So you wanna tell me Senator Rashidi Ladoja, Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Adebayo Alao Akala Of Oyo, Osun state then are all older than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

Nigeria is a joke
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Micron21(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
I hate teasers
Kriss216:
The true friend you chose to cheat on.

Women, naturally, are easily deceived. Watch how the wife will be gushing over this.

Not my business sha.
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by lugo99(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
2face vs. 9ice??

Belle d'or...
Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Na guymen wey too dey cheat dey give their wives accolades anyhow

1 Like

Re: 9ice Celebrates His Wife, Olasunkanmi Ajala's Birthday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
lugo99:
2face vs. 9ice??

Belle d'or...

Hahahahahahaha ��� cheesy bros u harsh o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinyelo Orjiakor Is Dead! Cossy Ojiakor's Mother Dies (Photos) / New Photos Of Cee-c Has Got Tongues Wagging / DJ Cuppy Breaks Up With Anichebe, Her Rumoured Boyfriend? says she is single!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.