Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager (73855 Views)

Throwback Video Of Bola Tinubu's First Day As Governor Of Lagos State / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
wwwihy:

Benin republic is part of Yorubaland. What are the yeasteners doing in South West?

Are they not Economic Refugees?

the same thing afonjas are doing in the SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by JovialJune(f): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Hated by those he never governed their state , constituencies nor local government

The nightmare of the wailing brothers and sisters

And the annoying thing about you is that, you don't live in Nigeria.

Dolt.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by hayzed27(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Long live the BAT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy birthday to my boss and mentor. The JAGABAN!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Rare picture of bola Ahmed tinubu

Happy birthday jagaban of borgu

He was quite good looking indeed. I like this man but he is unfit to rule Nigeria. Since you guys want to rob the Southeast of the turn kuku give it to us in Southsouth we will accept it on their behalf . grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
Hated by those he never governed their state , constituencies nor local government

You are one of the few nairalanders I respect don't fully yourself have some pride.

Now to the issue. Tinubu caused it for himself. He has was always openly hateful against the southeast and never regarded us in the southsouth.

Unfortunately he can't win. The southwest is divided and the north will never support him.

He called the southeast okoros on numerous occasions in public and he called us in Southsouth drunkards

He sowed the seeds of hatred long before the harvest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Saltybear:

You are one of the few nairalanders I respect don't fully yourself have some pride.

Now to the issue. Tinubu caused it for himself. He has was always openly hateful against the southeast and never regarded us in the southsouth.

Unfortunately he can't win. The southwest is divided and the north will never support him.

He called the southeast okoros on numerous occasions in public and he called us in Southsouth drunkards

I don’t believe he said that

Having said that , please can you pull up one of the publications or videos of reputable media were he said so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Ajibade123(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
I don't want this guy to be the president but I won't lie he knows how to play this politics game

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa package check my signature to be added to the gc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Him na jagaban right from small.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Ollygold(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Long life BAT the husband of RAT

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by letitrainnow(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Cute...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by teacherbim(f): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Happy Birthday to jagaban

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlessedNuel: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seen
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by eMJPossibility(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
nothing to celebrate about him #lekkitollgate he order the shooting at Ogun kill am and his followers

Call me to order If I'm not making sense Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Ecosystem4u: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

Paid sycophant, you and your rotten teeth ruffian are doomed already.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by abbey621(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Saltybear:

You speak Jargon and call it facts! How can someone hate the SouthEast that during his reign had more Igbos in his government than any non Igbo state in Nigeria, ever heard of Joe Igbokewe? How can he hate Igbos and openly pave way for Ameachi and many other SE/SS folks in today's government. Fianally, ask yourself who was the first political leader in the SW to ever openly advocate for an Igbo person to bag a chieftancy title in Lagos, he even went as far as to create ways for Igbos to be baale in Lagos. You can hate the man all you want but PLEASE STOP THE FALSEHOOD!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by sirssb(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:
where you go hide?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Duplexxx: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wetin dey happen here sef na only Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu I go dey read here today grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by fred04(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu don bribe nairaland, abeg tell us more about his drug cases and funsho Williams saga

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by godoluwa(m): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki post=1 2000306021:

No matter how una package this drug Baron, he can never become president of this country. Mark today's date & after 2023 you will remember my words.

Abiola treatment awaits him come 2022 because that's same way the fool named MKO betrayed Yoruba race & Nigerians, romancing fulani

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by godoluwa(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ajibade123:
I don't want this guy to be the president but I won't lie he knows how to play this politics game

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa package check my signature to be added to the gc

He doesn't know how to play politics at all

Using thugs to harm voters & coerce them to vote for candidate they don't want is not what is called politics

Thugs are having free days in Lagos doing like king up & down

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by freeborn02: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is04970:
Happy birthday to you sir.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity �

May he continue to put your entire family in bondage for the rest of his life, amen. grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by uwa1(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
okay

For your Engineering simulation softwares like.

AspenTech aspenONE Engineering 11.0 and its complete products.

ProMax,

Swansoft CNC

Call: 07087503267.

Call or Whatsapp: 09054663970.

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by freeborn02: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

You've got your bank alert, right?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by odonky: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Loved by senseless set of people he stole ( still stealing) their future and future of their unborn generations. Wonder whether their love for their tormentor is out of sheer cowardice.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by Ratedgang: 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
sarrki:

you can never hide your skin.....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager by BlueRaven: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Unveils His House In Okene, His Hometown (Photos) / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Fayose Buys Food For 150 Inmates Detained By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.