Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,619 members, 7,840,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano (30456 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Shettima Trends Over Outfit He Wore To The NBA Colloquium In Lagos (pictures) / Obafemi Hamzat Celebrates His Wife, Oluremi, On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by shadrach77: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Beside every successful man, there is woman.
BEHIND not beside
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by budusky05(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Who cares, same old polithiefian
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by BlueRaven: 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by qualityovenbake(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadrach77:

BEHIND not beside
My own wife is beside me because i see her as my other halve, yours can be behind you or even at your back so far it suit both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Blackdisciple(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
The APC stalwart said, “My wife is dealing with the crowd now in Bourdillon and she is probably not even watching (online) but without her permission, I couldn’t be here, without her collaboration, I won’t have peace to be standing here before you. Very gracious woman.”

As usual.
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by IYANGBALI: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bloody liar!
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
LaserWr:
Let me tell you the truth, You will die a painful death if you try to support and impose another calamity upon Nigerians.
We have not recovered from what Buhari has brought upon us and want bring another clueless old man in this digital age

Nigerians are suffering

They'll all die painful death in your home. Nuisance.

That's your next president, better prepare to relocate to Somalia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by bareal(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

They'll all die painful death in your home. Nuisance.

That's your next president, better prepare to relocate to Somalia

What changed?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by jaxxy(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Jagaban has paid his dues. Children of Hate can go to hell.

Ashiwaju j'agun j'agun to j'agun f'odun mejo ko de shubu

If jagaban can deliver an Igbo President come 2023 under Apc I’m sure Igbos will forgive and forget his transgressions and then start on a clean slate.
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Moodle: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr...

That excuse won't fly

Buhari is gonna abandon this niggarrrr at the eleventh hour

Over 3 hours and no single like on your comment

Just go and rethink how irrelevant and useless people on here have begun to see you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Duplik8t77(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
Your explanation is invalid.

Ipob pigs are coming with a comprehensive explanation. undecided
guy give it a rest. must you mention Igbos anytime you make a comment?. Be reasonable abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Jackson105: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
jaxxy:

If jagaban can deliver an Igbo President come 2023 under Apc I’m sure Igbos will forgive and forget his transgressions and then start on a clean slate.

What transgressions please? To hell with them and their forgiveness, you guys really do overate yourself.
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Olatomiwami(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr...

That excuse won't fly

Buhari is gonna abandon this niggarrrr at the eleventh hour

Since u are part of the cabal, hold your breath till then, since u are 100% sure. Radarada
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by yemmywesey(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dpharisee:
She too doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
This is the 20th Tinubu post on Nairaland FP today, the Yoruba Muslims want to force him down our throats

na cocaine dey work at that point in time.
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Tinubu carry on, your haters can hug transformer

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by tit(f): 1:05am On Mar 30, 2021
She was getting doggy
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by tit(f): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Drsnives:
I see false prophet coming herto prophesy rubbish

This have seen

False prophet Bakare is shut up
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by SweetiliciousD: 2:34am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:
Your explanation is invalid.

Ipob pigs are coming with a comprehensive explanation. undecided

Your greatest nightmare.

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by ofiko123(m): 3:56am On Mar 30, 2021
She was busy because she had something important to attend to..
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by ThatFairGuy1: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Please what are his transgression to the Igbo World
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Funkeshuga(m): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2021
the woman might be nursing some illness sef who knows, she has not been making public appearance lately

politicians can do anything even at the detriment of politicising human lives for their selfish ambition

imagine the silly and lame excuse, she's attending to guest in Bourdillion, are the guest handicapped or na today guest dey come bourdillion while she attended to her husband colloquium all these years?
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Printerscanner: 7:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Divine202:
Sounds more like a national event

Nothing less
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Printerscanner: 7:06am On Mar 30, 2021
shadelek:
This fool still dey deceive himself thinking he'll become the President of this country in this coming election. Wait till when Buhari finish your political career kpatakpata.

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, frustrated, depressed and suicidal
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Printerscanner: 7:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Dpharisee:
She too doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
This is the 20th Tinubu post on Nairaland FP today, the Yoruba Muslims want to force him down our throats

Developer Christian, mind your business. If you open your throat, we will force maggot down your throat
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by akdjr(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2021
You have said it all....... those hating on him are just destined to hate. quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=100313799]Jagaban has paid his dues. Children of Hate can go to hell.

Ashiwaju j'agun j'agun to j'agun f'odun mejo ko de shubu[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by shadelek(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2021
Printerscanner:

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, bitter, frustrated, depressed and suicidal
So saying the truth is hatred abi?
Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by 77up(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Jagaban has paid his dues. Children of Hate can go to hell.

Ashiwaju j'agun j'agun to j'agun f'odun mejo ko de shubu
ogun ta bere yi ThatFairGuy1 ama jagun ajaye o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why My Wife, Oluremi Was Absent From My Colloquium In Kano by Drsnives(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
tit:

False prophet Bakare is shut up
By who??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Peter Obi Releases “Citizens Participation” Phone Numbers And Mobile Apps / Senior Lawyers Condemn Buhari’s Open Display Of Ballot Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.