Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (38206 Views)

Poll: Who wins tonight?

Real Madrid: 100% (4 votes)
Fc Barcelona: 0% (0 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs FC Basel - UCL - (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
snowdrops:

Barcelona as expected dominated possession by a mile. However Madrid looked threatening when going forwards on a number of occasions. Madrid are a markedly better team compared to the 5 nil destruction they suffered at the camp nou.
That said deep down Mourinho knows barca already has la liga in the bag so the outcome of this match wax meaningless in that regard. However he would have wanted a win to exorcise the ghost of the last defeat.
Remember this is the first time Madrid has picked a point against Barcelona since Guardiola took over.
Wednesdays match would be so crucial as the loser would be demoralised going into the champ league semis.

Ur so well on point! A gud football follower knws The outcome of the game meant little or nuffin to both teams owning to the fact they still wud meet 3ice within a close while. Hence, Guardiola played to draw for the reasons;
1. Not to give madrid the much needed confidence for the upcoming games.
2. To play to the delusion of the self-styled 'mourihno' factor(this is exemplary of pep's pre-match poise that madrid are favourites to win).
3. To allow madrid a play at their various dynamics and strenght of number.
4. To allow for a stiffled mid-field.
5. Not to rely so much on the regular space-domination the team has always enjoyed.
6. Overall, to give the madrid fans some cheer and respect.

The game on wednesday would be a diff setting all together. No one can predict for sure what the outcome wud be.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Who cares about that royal BS in football? grin grin grin

The main point is that real madrid were able to secure a tie with 10 men over an 11 man barcelona, the so-called "Greatest team ever" with the so-called "Best footballer on earth" who came into the spotlight at the dire minute for barcelona.

Typical Lionel Messi, another Argentina vs Germany rematch. grin grin

While ronaldo was busy trying to secure the ball for his team in the running front, messi was nowhere to be seen, I even forgot he was in the field for a whole 84mins and then all of a sudden, he's running around with frustration and rage.

This is just one of the reasons why I insist messi shouldn't be thrown these awards until he proves himself in another club.

he's nowhere to be found when you need him most, I bet if it were villareal, he would have scored 3 goals today.

hey mama gee ur a female and u dnt know shit about futball,  well, i dnt blame u, ronaldo is a fine boi and gurls will die for him anyday dats y ur makin dose utterances,  mscheww,  were u watching d match wif d back of ur head? it was clear dat messi was a real torn in d flesh of madrid,  he missed 2 clear chances,  d first leg we played, wat was d scoreline? mscheww,  above all, d game last nyt was a fair and balanced match so dnt come and say wat u cant back with relevant evidence,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by yiboboy: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mcleo007:

your so well on point! A gud football follower knws The outcome of the game meant little or nuffin to both teams owning to the fact they still wud meet 3ice within a close while. Hence, Guardiola played to draw for the reasons;
1. Not to give madrid the much needed confidence for the upcoming games.
2. To play to the delusion of the self-styled 'mourihno' factor(this is exemplary of pep's pre-match poise that madrid are favourites to win).
3. To allow madrid a play at their various dynamics and strenght of number.
4. To allow for a stiffled mid-field.
5. Not to rely so much on the regular space-domination the team has always enjoyed.
6. Overall, to give the madrid fans some cheer and respect.

The game on wednesday would be a diff setting all together. No one can predict for sure what the outcome wud be.

I laugh in spanish. Guardiola wanted a win as sure as God made little apples. Why else would he field the creme-de-la-creme of barca? Abi u nor see hw messi and hin crew dey play like possesed demons ni? Even Puyol (coming from an injury) was present. One thing is certain though, psyche was the only thing at stake yesterday considering the fact that it would take a modern day miracle 4 barca 2 lose their current spot.

Hence, the need to go for a morale booster for Wednesday's game. I might have been a bit sentimental in my 1st post on this thread but u'll agree with me that the few times Madrid went forward it was almost catastrophic for barca.

Wednesday's game just like that of yesterday will be decided by who makes the fewer mistakes.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2011
hbrednic:

Barca is still the king,Madrid couldnt  do nothing in their home tuff
mama-gee:

Cristiano ronaldo did more than messi did this time, I swear!!!

Lionel Messi was nowhere until ronaldo scored a goal and messi was about to cry because of it hahaha. . .

Funny seeing messi looking frustrated and acting crazy enough that Pepe had to ask him if he had something wrong with his head? grin grin grin grin

This is the real messi with Iniesta and Xavi having a very bad day.

Ronaldo is such a hardworking and charismatic player.

Nah!

They played the perfect football today, no one could believe they were down to ten men and they still played close to perfect.

I even forgot Lionel messi was in the match only for him to suddenly come out of nowhere after ronaldo scored a penalty.

Oh well, I think ronaldo's penalty was awesome and soft, messi's was a little childish.

now i noe ur being sarcastic and funny, were u blind? hw can sum1 dat scored 1st get frustrated becus his rival equalised? dnt come and post rubbish nd mislead pple becus u lyk a player, any person with enuf sense will noe dat it was a balanced match btw d 2 sides, messi did far beta dan ronaldo nd lets wait 4 wednesday, mscheww
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by johnson11(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
As a Liverpool fan,i supported man city against man utd and they won, i supported Real Madrid against Barcelona and they drew and they will win the copa de rey and champion league and we Liverpool show arsenal pepper today lol.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
yiboboy:

I laugh in spanish. Guardiola wanted a win as sure as God made little apples. Why else would he field the creme-de-la-creme of barca? Abi u nor see hw messi and hin crew dey play like possesed demons ni? Even Puyol (coming from an injury) was present. One thing is certain though, psyche was the only thing at stake yesterday considering the fact that it would take a modern day miracle 4 barca 2 lose their current spot.

Hence, the need to go for a morale booster for Wednesday's game. I might have been a bit sentimental in my 1st post on this thread but u'll agree with me that the few times Madrid went forward it was almost catastrophic for barca.

Wednesday's game just like that of yesterday will be decided by who makes the fewer mistakes.

C'mon dude, were u expecting Pep to field a weak team against Madrid? That's a joke any coach wud ever spew.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
johnson11:

As a Liverpool fan,i supported man city against man utd and they won, i supported Real Madrid against Barcelona and they drew and they will win the copa de rey and champion league and we Liverpool show arsenal pepper today lol.
y am I nt surprised?? ur used to supporting underdogs nw. only 1 of ur prediction was correct! *smh
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
dabraska:

now i noe your being sarcastic and funny, were u blind? hw can sum1 dat scored 1st get frustrated becus his rival equalised? dnt come and post rubbish nd mislead pple becus u lyk a player, any person with enuf sense will noe dat it was a balanced match btw d 2 sides, messi did far beta dan ronaldo nd lets wait 4 wednesday, mscheww
Did you even watch the match or are you just set to ride on messi's humpa again? undecided

Everyone knew messi was frustrated even the commentators stated he acted like he has never acted before during a match.

Messi was clearly frustrated to the point that he created a fight between him and Pepe, a real madrid defender.

Oh, well it didn't matter to him if he scored first because he never believed ronaldo's name would have been on the score sheet, so it came as a shock to him when madrid were given a penalty.

So, what the heck are you yarning all about?

Don't be fabricating stuff from the thin air, please!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Did you even watch the match or are you just set to ride on messi's humpa again? undecided

Everyone knew messi was frustrated even the commentators stated he acted like he has never acted before during a match.

Messi was clearly frustrated to the point that he created a fight between him and Pepe, a real madrid defender.

Oh, well it didn't matter to him if he scored first because he never believed ronaldo's name would have been on the score sheet, so it came as a shock to him when madrid were given a penalty.

So, what the heck are you yarning all about?

Don't be fabricating stuff from the thin air, please!

did u eva ask urself y messi was frustrated? or y he had any reason 2 b frustrated?? of course he has to b frustrated bcus he missed valuable chances which showed he was jst unlucky,   and wait sef, hu shud b frustrated btw messi nd ronaldo,  messi has clearly shown he's beta dan ronaldo over 5 matches dat they hav met,  ronaldo scored an equalizer afta real madrid struggled thruout d match,  so, wat d heck r u utterin? messi clearly dosent hav a rival as far as i'm concerned,  he remains d best on d planet,  i dnt even think he was bothered if ronaldo scored or nt,  it wasnt necessary,  he jst wanted a lead, a win,  and remember! dey were at d bernabeu,  u noe wat happened in d nou camp,
i feel u were busy wif your boifriend durin d match dat u ddnt watch key parts,  so next tym, try nd get d reason y messi is regarded as d best in d planet!! ok?
and wait sef! i'm sure u ddnt noe y he nd pepe wanted to fight, cus he kicked d ball into d madrid stands whyl tryin 2 keep d ball from goin out of d touchline, so wat was pepe's business?
and u cud remember wat ronaldo did 2 my coach in camp nou by pushing him,, now dats frustration!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
dabraska:

did u eva ask urself y messi was frustrated? or y he had any reason 2 b frustrated?? of course he has to b frustrated bcus he missed valuable chances which showed he was jst unlucky,   and wait sef, hu shud b frustrated btw messi nd ronaldo,  messi has clearly shown he's beta dan ronaldo over 5 matches dat they hav met,  ronaldo scored an equalizer afta real madrid struggled thruout d match,  so, wat d heck r u utterin? messi clearly dosent hav a rival as far as i'm concerned,  he remains d best on d planet,  i dnt even think he was bothered if ronaldo scored or nt,  it wasnt necessary,  he jst wanted a lead, a win,  and remember! dey were at d bernabeu,  u noe wat happened in d nou camp,
i feel u were busy wif your boifriend durin d match dat u ddnt watch key parts,  so next tym, try nd get d reason y messi is regarded as d best in d planet!! ok?
and wait sef! i'm sure u ddnt noe y he nd pepe wanted to fight, cus he kicked d ball into d madrid stands whyl tryin 2 keep d ball from goin out of d touchline, so wat was pepe's business?
and u cud remember wat ronaldo did 2 my coach in camp nou by pushing him,, now dats frustration!!
Cristiano ronaldo would continue to be better than messi in my book anyday and anytime because he has proven himself and his worth in two different leagues and clubs unlike messi.

Seriously, why do you guys give him the glory as the best player in the planet when you all are yet to find out if he would flop big time in another team. . .

Look at players like ronaldinho, ronaldo de Lima and our own Okocha, they all proved themselves in different teams and some in different leagues, messi has been in barcelona since he began his career, it's not like we'll see anything new until we see him in a new club and a new jersey, end of story

Ronaldo has that charisma of raising a team all by himself, they rely so much on him and when he fails he's becomes the scapegoat, messi can never be regarded as the the leader of Barcelona nor Argentina, his national side.

Well, he shouldn't be a leader not when he's got the best midfielder, Xavi on his side to supply him with the ball which shows why he scored no goals in the world cup campaign. . .

So much for the best player in the world. . .Oh well, I would like to see him move to a team like Valencia or even Villareal and then become the top scorer of the team, then and only then I'll consider him the "best player in the planet".
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

Cristiano ronaldo would continue to be better than messi in my book anyday and anytime because he has proven himself and his worth in two different leagues and clubs unlike messi.

Seriously, why do you guys give him the glory as the best player in the planet when you all are yet to find out if he would flop big time in another team. . .

Look at players like ronaldinho, ronaldo de Lima and our own Okocha, they all proved themselves in different teams and some in different leagues, messi has been in barcelona since he began his career, it's not like we'll see anything new until we see him in a new club and a new jersey, end of story

Ronaldo has that charisma of raising a team all by himself, they rely so much on him and when he fails he's becomes the scapegoat, messi can never be regarded as the the leader of Barcelona nor Argentina, his national side.

Well, he shouldn't be a leader not when he's got the best midfielder, Xavi on his side to supply him with the ball which shows why he scored no goals in the world cup campaign. . .

So much for the best player in the world. . .Oh well, I would like to see him move to a team like Valencia or even Villareal and then become the top scorer of the team, then and only then I'll consider him the "best player in the planet".

nw let me explain y he's d best in d world, hw old is ronaldo? 26! hw old is messi?? 23!
now its bizzare to say he has to go nd prove himself in anoda club to b regarded as d best in d world, . so wat u r tryin 2 say is, Ryan giggs is nt a gud player because he has played for man utd all his lyf,
And Anelka shud actually b d best in d world becus he has shown himself in lyk 5 clubs he's been to,
lets get realistic here, a player dat scores an average of 40 goals per season shudnt b regarded as d best in d world,
d ronaldo ur talkin about, . he shined only one season in man utd and stayin in d luxury of players lyk kaka, alonso, di maria, ozil, benzema, where each player is a play maker, and comin 4 dat amount, will nt prove himself?? let me tell u d truth, if he did any less, he'll b regarded as a flop!
ur sayin messi has xavi nd iniesta dats y he's performin, oh! u've also forgotten dat messi has d highest assists in la ligas history, hw did he get it nw? lets dnt put sentiments here, most of messi's goals dis season, he worked for. go nd get ur facts right!!
if messi was in madrid he'll hit 60 goals in a season so lets stop hatin. Ronaldo is gud buh compared to messi, he's an ordinary player.
now comin to argentina, ok messi ddnt perform in d world cup, buh did u noe he had d highest assists in d world cup? higuain scored a hetrick against greece buh messi was d man of d match, y r u guys hating?? Messi has won u20 world cup and olympics. wat has Ronaldo won in portugal since he can lift his team abi? apart from d euro cup,
i wud appreciate it if ur sayin ronaldo is ur best player as ur opinion, no problem, buh let us face reality and not hansdomeness and swag, ronaldo has all those tins buh compared to a messi, he's a boy,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^Oh well, ronaldo is 26 now and has proved himself in two different leagues and messi is still 23 and has played in just one club, one. and you all hae crowned him the best of the best

Some rasclats even claim he's better than Pele and maradona combined together. grin grin grin grin

Ronaldo in the 2006 World Cup gave a top performance and scored more than 3 goals in the world cup earning him a golden boot, In 2010, he may not have performed as well as he did in 2006 but he scored one goal and a couple of assists, was later ousted by Spain in a lucky 1-0 defeat.

Let's see, Lionel Messi in the 2006 World Cup, 0 goals and wasn't even the limelight throughout the whole tournament, In 2010, scored no goals but provided a couple of assists, was later ousted by Germany in a 4-0 thrashing. grin grin grin

And then, the biased FIFA managed to give him another balon D'or instead of giving it to the real winners Xavi, who was in the world cup winning team.

ronaldo is wayyy better than messi in my book until messi proves himself in another club by scoring 49 goals in one season alone without Xavi and Iniesta and then topping assists then it'll be a competition.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
mama-gee:

^^Oh well, ronaldo is 26 now and has proved himself in two different leagues and messi is still 23 and has played in just one club, one. and you all hae crowned him the best of the best

Some rasclats even claim he's better than Pele and maradona combined together. grin grin grin grin

Ronaldo in the 2006 World Cup gave a top performance and scored more than 3 goals in the world cup earning him a golden boot, In 2010, he may not have performed as well as he did in 2006 but he scored one goal and a couple of assists, was later ousted by Spain in a lucky 1-0 defeat.

Let's see, Lionel Messi in the 2006 World Cup, 0 goals and wasn't even the limelight throughout the whole tournament, In 2010, scored no goals but provided a couple of assists, was later ousted by Germany in a 4-0 thrashing. grin grin grin

And then, the biased FIFA managed to give him another balon D'or instead of giving it to the real winners Xavi, who was in the world cup winning team.

ronaldo is wayyy better than messi in my book until messi proves himself in another club by scoring 49 goals in one season alone without Xavi and Iniesta and then topping assists then it'll be a competition.

well, ur correct sha, every body is entitled to his/her opinion
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
dabraska:

well, your correct sha,  every body is entitled to his/her opinion
Thanks for acknowledging it!!! grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by eyoniggar(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2011
MAMA=GEE why cnt u just shutup. U know the truth.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by cisse7575(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2011
no need of wastin time over spilt milk barca is winning d copadr n qualifying 2 d final o ucl no matter what mou do
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by topeorekoy(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2011
All i know is that, Madrid came out to defend and hit barca on the break. It was so evident from the formation. u just had only 3 attack minded players on that field till like the 70th minute. Barca rules Spain for now
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by legba1(m): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2011
enof said about messi,i agree with mama gee.let that "brief" guy try his luck in say PL and see how well he'd fare.all his searing runs and mesmerising dribbles should be put to test in say stoke city or even man u.RONALDO had shined in premier league and he's shining like a million star in la liga.he's the best.mama you're correct.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 10:53am On Apr 18, 2011
legba1:

enof said about messi,i agree with mama gee.let that "brief" guy try his luck in say PL and see how well he'd fare.all his searing runs and mesmerising dribbles should be put to test in say stoke city or even man u.RONALDO had shined in premier league and he's shining like a million star in la liga.he's the best.mama you're correct.

oga i appreciate pple bringin valid points wen arguin, We have carried d champs league twice in 5 yrs, Did we face spanish teams thruout?? I guess nt!! Den Anelka shud b regarded as d best player ever cus he has performed in more dan 3 clubs, Get factual ronaldo came 2 la liga becus of d moni nd d agony of defeat in d final of d last champs league which made him soo envious of messi, Pls d argument of messi goin 2 anoda club is INVALID!! Bcus a player is doin well in his only club, u guys r hating, Was he gud overnite? Hw many yrs did ronaldo spend b4 he became a gud player, 4 yrs!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by topeorekoy(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2011
@ mama-gee, if you r measuring being great by playing in different leagues, then Sir Alex is not a good coach because he has coached most of his times with Man. United. Which club should Messi go to again? If he leaves Barca in the name of measuring his success is like going from grass to grace. Maldini, Baresi et all never played for any club except AC Millan and they were still named great. Tell me how many English players have played in the La Liga and succeeded? You stay where it suits you.

Messi and Ronaldo are in the same league but messi is just slightly above Ronaldo
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by RuuDie(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
Pepe's entire match was devoted to fouling Messi everytime he as much as got a sniff of the ball and the ref just let it go on. . . . .
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
With this thread, I believe ppl jus wnt to talk and hate on both Barca and †ђξ man, Messi. Well, as d sayin goes, "na u gt ur mouth." Funny thing is, Ronaldo himself knws he's a second-fiddle to Messi. This is evident wit d way he approaches his games; always aiming to score even when at impossible positions. Messi doesn't do that. He mesmerises, scores and give assists; season in, season out. And like someone said, given d foul argument that messi needs to try out other leagues, then anelka shud be d best player on earth.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by karpenter: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
SPECIAL ONE: Deflect attention from his Liga failure and hideous tactics as he played with EIGHT defenders to avoid another 5-0 thrashing like at the Nou Camp.

SPECIAL TWO: Pressurise officials both in Spain and UEFA. - [i]"We played well with 10 because we'd prepared to play with 10. I'd like to finish a game with 11 against Barcelona for once.”[/i][/b][b]

SPECIAL THREE
: Get under the skin of his nemesis Barcelona. “Barcelona have a control of every situation around a game which is tremendous. It's difficult to explain and I would like to have it too."[/i] Yet ref Fernandez favoured Madrid as he denied Barca a clear first-half penalty when Iker Casillas brought down David Villa.

SPECIAL FOUR: Get his excuses in early before the Copa Del Rey final. "Albiol can't play the final for a foul that was nothing. You can't understand why Alves does not see a second yellow for a foul that is a penalty."[i]
Real's Raul Albiol was rightly sent off for throwing Villa on the floor with the Spain ace ready to score. Madrid's was NOT a penalty as Dani Alves nicked the ball before Marcelo went down.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
karpenter:

SPECIAL ONE: Deflect attention from his Liga failure and hideous tactics as he played with EIGHT defenders to avoid another 5-0 thrashing like at the Nou Camp.

SPECIAL TWO: Pressurise officials both in Spain and UEFA. - [i]"We played well with 10 because we'd prepared to play with 10. I'd like to finish a game with 11 against Barcelona for once.”[/i][/b][b]

SPECIAL THREE
: Get under the skin of his nemesis Barcelona. “Barcelona have a control of every situation around a game which is tremendous. It's difficult to explain and I would like to have it too."[/i] Yet ref Fernandez favoured Madrid as he denied Barca a clear first-half penalty when Iker Casillas brought down David Villa.

SPECIAL FOUR: Get his excuses in early before the Copa Del Rey final. "Albiol can't play the final for a foul that was nothing. You can't understand why Alves does not see a second yellow for a foul that is a penalty."[i]
Real's Raul Albiol was rightly sent off for throwing Villa on the floor with the Spain ace ready to score. Madrid's was NOT a penalty as Dani Alves nicked the ball before Marcelo went down.

Word! So frightening hw mama-gee fails to see through this.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by lekyar(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2011
karpenter:

SPECIAL THREE

Thank you for posting this write up from the sun of the uk. My reasoning too. Why are real fans frothing at the mouth, if you did watch that game real players were too physical and rough but the cards were going the other way. The Ref was over-whelmed by the occasion at Benabeu. Not withstanding the game was chiefly one-sided in favor of Barca with Mourinho fielding nine in defense. Can they sustain such physical game on wed. without losing 3 to 4 men on neutral ground. I doubt. Pepe and marcelo should have been sent away as well for displaying such ugliness on the pitch. Mama - gee should discard her ingenious argument that playing in several clubs is a determinant in accessing the skill of a player.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by lekyar(m): 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
lekyar:

Thank you for posting this write up from the sun of the uk. My reasoning too. Why are real fans frothing at the mouth, if you did watch that game real players were too physical and rough but the cards were going the other way. The Ref was over-whelmed by the occasion at Benabeu. Not withstanding the game was chiefly one-sided in favor of Barca with Mourinho fielding nine in defense. Can they sustain such physical game on wed. without losing 3 to 4 men on neutral ground. I doubt. Pepe and marcelo should have been sent away as well for displaying such ugliness on the pitch. Mama - gee should discard her ingenious disingenuous argument that playing in several clubs is a determinant in accessing the skill of a player.  
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by ishekinah1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2011
@all of you . Pls i need a link i can watch this match online plsssssssssss.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by scottN(m): 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
Well i watched the match and frankly speaking RM have really stepped up their game. The remaining games will b more difficult 4 Barca. Infact i c Mou winning 2 of d 3 remaining encounters. This is d first time RM has gotten a pt off Barca since Pep took over and knowing Mou's history,  u can figure d rest. For me I think d current best Manager in d world will have d edge over the current best Team in d world.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
scottN:

Well i watched the match and frankly speaking RM have really stepped up their game. The remaining games will b more difficult 4 Barca. Infact i c Mou winning 2 of d 3 remaining encounters. This is d first time RM has gotten a pt off Barca since Pep took over and knowing Mou's history,  u can figure d rest. For me I think d current best Manager in d world will have d edge over the current best Team in d world.

well, ur correct, buh wat i saw was Mourinho out of ideas in dat match, he put in evry attacker possible except kaka cus he wanted to score and d least he cud get was a faked penalty, lemme say it nw, if nt dat puyol left dat field, dat match wud hav ended 1-0 in favor of barca, gbam! Mou did his best in dat match cus, prior 2 d match, he ordered his team nt to cut d grass at bernabeu (lyk he did with inter) and he put pepe in d DM instead of his regular Diarra, it showed he was desperate and he dosent noe wat 2 do beat a team lyk barca, 2 matches?? and u cud jst get a one goal? a penalty? it shows he cant beat us, not yet! lets jst sit down nd watch d match on wed den we'll judge!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2011
Real Madrid is the best along with ronaldo. . .

Messi is a mere sniffing dust picked up by Xavi and inhaled by the messi bandwagoners.

With that in mind, enough said! grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by polokor60(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
scottN:

for the first time in a long while i see fear in the minds of baca fans,players and even pep g.but they are yet to come terms with the reality that madrid is now a big threat to them unlike the easy ride they ve had in the past.na turn by turn.it's time for madrid to kick ya little a** cool tongue
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by karpenter: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
FOR REAL MADRID FANS

JOSE MOURINHO is under fire for negative tactics in Real Madrid's bruising 1-1 draw with Barcelona.
Madrid are eight points adrift of Barca in La Liga and face the Catalans again in tomorrow's Spanish Cup final, then the Champions League semi.

Mourinho fielded a defensive line-up and saw Raul Albiol sent off.

Dutch legend and former Barca boss Johan Cruyff said: "Mourinho is not a football coach.
"To play at home with seven defenders, you must be very afraid.
"It reminded me of last year's World Cup final. To my shame, Holland decided to stop Spain playing rather than play themselves."

Even Madrid great Alfredo Di Stefano rapped: "Barcelona play football and dance while Madrid just run. Barca were a lion, Madrid a mouse."
FROM SUN UK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Mikel Gets New 5-yr £120,000-a-week Deal / UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.