Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (38209 Views)

Poll: Who wins tonight?

Real Madrid: 100% (4 votes)
Fc Barcelona: 0% (0 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs FC Basel - UCL - (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by allnewsng(m): 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
I really think that Barca is a superior team and the best team in the world. Someone once told me that """Barca does not play football, they play INFORMATION :-)""""
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2011
karpenter:

FOR REAL MADRID FANS

JOSE MOURINHO is under fire for negative tactics in Real Madrid's bruising 1-1 draw with Barcelona.
Madrid are eight points adrift of Barca in La Liga and face the Catalans again in tomorrow's Spanish Cup final, then the Champions League semi.

Mourinho fielded a defensive line-up and saw Raul Albiol sent off.

Dutch legend and former Barca boss Johan Cruyff said: "Mourinho is not a football coach.
"To play at home with seven defenders, you must be very afraid.
"It reminded me of last year's World Cup final. To my shame, Holland decided to stop Spain playing rather than play themselves."

Even Madrid great Alfredo Di Stefano rapped: "Barcelona play football and dance while Madrid just run. Barca were a lion, Madrid a mouse."
FROM SUN UK

now ur talkin futball and making sense, Ur a sure boy!! At least dese words ddnt come from u, it came 4rm great players, Mourinho, even wif d defensive syd, had a red card and even switched 2 a very offensiv syd later nd cud jst grab a penalty, So much 4 d best coach in d world. Madrid dosent fit mou's negativ style. Sebi he did conquer england nd italy in his 1st yr, England dat even had 4 teams fightin 4 d title, but cannot conquer spain which has only 2 major teams fightin 4 d league, He's nt a God. He played a defensiv syd dat day cus he wantd 2 win by all costs. But cudnt, I jst cnt wait 4 copa del rey. Tank God its on a neutral ground, U do well joor, U sabi ball.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by karpenter: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
If truth be told, it baffles me how real Madrid fans are all of a sudden exuberant just for clutching a worthless draw at home against a rival team that are in front by 8 points. Is that how "near to the ground" and mediocre that the “special one” has turned Real Madrid of all clubs – 9 times European champions with most la liga tittles? How are the mighty falling.

Come to think of it, if Barca’s title hope depended on that match, I am 100% certain they would have won it. Madrid admirers should stop celebrating a mere draw that has perhaps dealt the ultimate death blow to their la liga aspirations.
As for Messi, I will hate him also, if I was in your shoes, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Akosbaba(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
Under fire ko,under fire ni.this same tactics won him the leagues,league cups and champs league in every club he's coached(except chelsea)
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by usbcable(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
karpenter:

If truth be told, it baffles me how real Madrid fans are all of a sudden exuberant just for clutching a worthless draw at home against a rival team that are in front by 8 points. Is that how "near to the ground" and mediocre that the “special one” has turned Real Madrid of all clubs – 9 times European champions with most la liga tittles? How are the mighty falling.

Come to think of it, if Barca’s title hope depended on that match, I am 100% certain they would have won it. Madrid admirers should stop celebrating a mere draw that has perhaps dealt the ultimate death blow to their la liga aspirations.
As for Messi, I will hate him also, if I was in your shoes, sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fyi,
most madrid fans even the players know the league is more or less lost, but for prides sake continue to trudge on with the passion that ''anythingcanhappen''.

and about the negative football you claim.

was it negative footbal when they played Milan,Spurs,Lyon,Sevilla,Valencia,Villareal etc. scoring over 100 goals in all competitions and conceding less than 30.
can you mention 5 clubs in europe that has similar statistics.

in the last match they had as much shots on goal as barcelona which shows , effectiveness is the watch word and not just making 300 diagonal passes which gives 70% possesion.

before it was boring football JM was being accused of, but now ''boring football'' is now metamorphosed into ''defensive mindedness''.
na wa for una sef. lipsrsealed
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by holydante(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
usbcable:

effectiveness is the watch word and not just making 300 diagonal passes which gives 70% possesion, lipsrsealed
300 diagonal passes undecided, why not try and make it in a single match and post results ans wins lets see.

some cant play and yet dont know how to watch, those passes are for a tactical reason and it pays off
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by holydante(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
karpenter:

you have said it all man, for a neophyte in footie who just tuned in and listening to the bullocks being propounded by Los Blancos and her FAN -A-tics , he may think that Madrid was just promoted from 3rd division, for petes sake, this is a Spanish and European giant who is not performing at the level its used to, instead of looking inwards to get things right, they are talking poo.

You are a real Cule, you can always pop over to ''Mes Que Un Club thread'' for some good mind rubbings, we have got great guys there and all our comments are basically on the thread.

We are Barcelona
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by ddippset(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
everytime and everytime this big coward sends his players out to play RUGBY instead of soccer and then he complains of red cards.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by ddippset(m): 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
he got hammered 5-0 and now is complaining about a red card that came in the 92nd minute. LWKMD!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by ddippset(m): 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
usbcable:

fyi,
most madrid fans even the players know the league is more or less lost, but for prides sake continue to trudge on with the passion that ''anythingcanhappen''.

and about the negative football you claim.

was it negative footbal when they played Milan,Spurs,Lyon,Sevilla,Valencia,Villareal etc. scoring over 100 goals in all competitions and conceding less than 30.
can you mention 5 clubs in europe that has similar statistics.

in the last match they had as much shots on goal as barcelona which shows , effectiveness is the watch word and not just making 300 diagonal passes which gives 70% possesion.

before it was boring football JM was being accused of, but now ''boring football'' is now metamorphosed into ''defensive mindedness''.
na wa for una sef. lipsrsealed
mr man, you can play negative football and still score goals. mourinho keeps all his players at the back and wait 4 opponents to make a mistake. and then COUNTER. ( attack and couter attack are not the same) THAT IS NEGATIVE FOOTBALL.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by dabraska: 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
Nd wen he finally scores, he puts all his players 2 d back both attackin nd defensive players, mschewww, I lyk his ambition 2 win buh i also hate d steps he uses 2 get dat win. He dosent hav d black nd experienced players 2 achieve dis,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by ddippset(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2011
dabraska:

Nd wen he finally scores, he puts all his players 2 d back both attackin nd defensive players, mschewww, I lyk his ambition 2 win buh i also hate d steps he uses 2 get dat win. He dosent hav d black nd experienced players 2 achieve dis,
thats it my bro, and if everyone decides to sit back and wait 4 counters, then i wonder who will play the football for us to enjoy and subscibe to dstv , etc. who will pays stadium gates fees? damn!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Gbenge77(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
A very thrilling match.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Mikel Gets New 5-yr £120,000-a-week Deal / UEFA Awards Ceremony Holds Today. See Full List Of Nominees Here / 2020/21 Premier League Fixtures Revealed: Liverpool Vs Leeds On The Opening Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.