Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind (781 Views)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by Franckelv230: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Throwback to old days memories. There are certain movies that comes to your mind anytime you see this video player.

Mine is UKWA and a fool at 40

Briareos
Prof800

Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mine is ONONIKPO AKU( main actor na Osuofia)., AKIDI,OKOCHI
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by ekibs11(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
power rangers
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by Wisebird22(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Enter The dragon
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by Kylekent59: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Karachika
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by HarunaWest(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Face Off
Issakaba
Diamond Ring
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by meobizy(f): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2021
1. Coming to America.
2. The Hidden
3. Robocop (1982).

Cassettes were fun and inexpensive. The best was subscribing to video clubs. Two months after cinema releases, you’ll get the movie in full VHS quality.
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by phr0nesis(m): 10:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Mortal Kombat
I remember after watching part 2, come and see us outside displaying skills.

Bicycle kick
Shadow kick
Cartwheel
Back flip
Even "get over here" join

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by vincent10(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj6zvTDya1U

This movie. Very interesting and appealing.
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by Franckelv230: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
phr0nesis:
Mortal Kombat
I remember after watching part 2, come and see us outside displaying skills.

Bicycle kick
Shadow kick
Cartwheel
Back flip
Even "get over here" join

Tell me, was it your leg you broke or your hand? grin grin

The days I tried to learn that back flip, na face I take land. Since then even long jump, high jump and all those, I no try am again.

The beating I collected my brain could not store it all

Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by phr0nesis(m): 7:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:

Tell me, was it your leg you broke or your hand? grin grin

The days I tried to learn that back flip, na face I take land. Since then even long jump, high jump and all those, I no try am again.

The beating I collected my brain could not store it all
grin grin grin sorry about the beating. I no de try wetin pass my power bro. Cartwheel was my super power grin. I no near backflip even when my friends were doing it.
Re: PHOTO: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind by kiksi(f): 7:01pm On Apr 07, 2021
Omugwo

(1) (Reply)

Auditions For Home Videos Where, When N How? / Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland / Berlinale Talent Campus: 9 – 14 February 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.