Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Truths About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truths About Women (2403 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truths About Women by KINGKONG(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2006
Re: Truths About Women by funloving(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2006
Why did you insult women all the way and in the last paragraph now tried to say something nice about them ?
I disagree with most of the things you have said about women and saying them like they are facts is not good enough.
Lets stop seeing women as bad,materialistic,sexual play thing,whatever.It is demeaning. I have sisters,a mother and female friends.Don't wish to regard them in the light you have painted.
When we keep saying this like this we continue to create distrust in our relationships.No wonder the girls are saying Nigerian men are not romantic.
Lets take women as your fellow human beings on earth and treat them with decency.
Any woman you treat well will respond well to you.
Re: Truths About Women by DAMMYGLOW(f): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2006
how can you just insult women like that
when guys are even worse
it's not fair at all
if a girl has been into one or two relationship
she is termed as a bad girl
but when a guys changes girls like clothes
he is a big guy

it's not fair angry
Re: Truths About Women by princeonx: 1:10am On Feb 09, 2006
wish I can delete this post myself!
Re: Truths About Women by smartsoft(m): 2:05am On Feb 09, 2006
Opss !@ Kingkong  the truth about women i know about now..
1. Remember your mum is woman
2. Women's heart are kind of fragile.. why you find some of them misbahaving is  they need someone to trust and who they can give their heart to keep. why men out there need someone they can call a lady likewise women.. but guys just want to satisfy thier own human flesh.. then the  women belives she has found is flesh of flesh and bone of bone.

Remember women will give you 70% trust and love. the way you act or behave to them since you started dating , will make them give you 100%, and now they have trusted you and giving you their heart to secure.. a little shake could break that.

seat down and ask your self "WHY I'M I DATING THIS LADY ? IS IT FOR SEX ? OR SOULMATE ? ARE WE COMPATABLE ? not dating because your friend is kind of dating.. "so me too i want to date".. kind of rubbish... don't be suprise that  70% out there don't know why they are dating !, and they ain't compatable... they just wanna force thier self to love..

The truth about women is that, they need you as a guy to come out straight and open.. why u see some relationships that breaks, is due to understanding and inmaturity it's cos they ain't compatable.. and they ain't meant to be

have you ever seat down and think "WHY I'M DATING THIS GURL " ? well to me i know why i'm dating.. it's only people who don't know women or understand women say such stuff you just mentioned up there, well i understand women a lot and i like to be friend to them.. if you comes close to women, bet me, you would have alot to learn from them..

Go ask any body or ask your pastor.. that "MAN AND WOMAN WHO IS KINDA PRECIOUS TO GOD" he will tell you that women is kinda precious to God.. ain't saying man ain't precious to God oo.. but God knows why he created women.. hey c'mon read your bible very well man !

Women make this world beautifull.. -------> let me give you an instance.. Imagine a your mum carring you in her womb for solid 9Month huh ? some of them carry this babies for about 1yr or 2yrs depends if it spritual battle.. so in a nutshell my bro. The truth about women is that they a good.. and i can boldly say to my Gurlfriend that, SHE IS THE BEST THING, THAT AS EVER HAPPEN TO ME
Re: Truths About Women by hotangel2(f): 2:21am On Feb 10, 2006
You soooo wrong!
Re: Truths About Women by coolblue(m): 5:10am On Feb 10, 2006
i first read this post yesterday, didnt comment on it cos the general take was disagreement.
fist let me say i disagree strongly with the all women are bitches bit. outside that its just plain gospel.
a careful look at the threads flying round nairaland prove the truth in these statements.
so kk, i must say that most of these are very true, and its not in so much of a yab to women, its more of statements of fact about them.
And all the stuff about why you hang with a woman, bull. is it every woman you hang with you must marry!!! ageeeeeeegi, some are friends some are pests, some are just plain helpful. and for the records if you think this is bad, let the cjhics in nl honestly without prejudice say what they think about us men. the'll tell you that we are all just , raunchy, randy always wanna nail every chic we see, kinda people. and probably worse.

KK, truth is truth- remove the bitch part- and you're home free. grin
Re: Truths About Women by Rhodalyn(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2006
women aint bitches
stop confusing urself 1st u said women are dat n dat n dat n den u go on 2 say they're da most wonderful things in da entire world?we aint things we're humans
in whatever u say aba women always remember ur mama is a woman
Re: Truths About Women by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2011
eee hee.
Re: Truths About Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:05pm On May 28, 2011
[size=22pt]LMAO@yall taking this post serious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Truths About Women by Godmother(f): 7:35pm On May 28, 2011
@op
Its obvious that women have really shown you hell. You should take your frustrations elsewhere
Re: Truths About Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:39pm On May 28, 2011
Godmother:

@op
Its obvious that women have really shown you hell. You should take your frustrations elsewhere

Exactly. Ladies, I wouldn't take this post to heart because when someone is hurt or frustrated by a specific gender they will vent into the wind. Some of the shit may hit you on the leg but just wipe it off and say poor thing.
Re: Truths About Women by MMM3(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2011
Womanliness na Womanliness angry

(1) (Reply)

Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? / Guys Are Fools / Dedicated To All Females Around Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.