Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (40605 Views)

Was Cocaine Dealing A Part Time Or Parmernent Job While Schooling At CSU? / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / Security Officer, 6 Others Nabbed For Dealing In Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
hum. these people and criminality..chai. Bkayy idiko1 bobogoat91 ekeaterego nigeriabiafra80 alexbells igboid come and see ur brother

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Cousin9999: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
That country is a giant brothel and crack den. You would think drug dealing would be celebrated.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Cashify: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by bbamusa: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
na them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AlexBells(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hum. these people and criminality..chai. Bkayy idiko1 bobogoat91 ekeaterego nigeriabiafra80 alexbells igboid come and see ur brother
I think You are becoming overtly provocational and if you want the little respect we have for the Ijaws to go to the dogs, keep being the enemy, what you don't get is that this generation of Igbos is starting on a fresh slate and keep displaying your true colours, whatever you Ijaws especially is displaying on here will go a long way in deciding the true reality of the region in the nearest future. You can tag us becuase of a drug dealer becuase he is Igbo so what, what have you said about corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlexBells:

I think You are becoming overtly provocational and if you want the little respect we have for the Ijaws to go to the dogs, keep being the enemy, what you don't get is that this generation of Igbos is starting on a fresh slate and keep displaying your true colours, whatever you Ijaws especially is displaying on here will go a long way in deciding the true reality of the region in the nearest future. You can tag us becuase of a drug dealer becuase he is Igbo so what, what have you said about corrupt politicians.
oya sorri.. i do not hate ibo.. i even support ibo presidency come 2023.. pls let your respect for ijaw continue.. we also respect ibo.. just some bad elements from ibo causing our fighting, but we have to move on.. one love bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AlexBells(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
oya sorri.. i do not hate ibo.. i even support ibo presidency come 2023.. pls let your respect for ijaw continue.. we also respect ibo.. just some bad elements from ibo causing our fighting, but we have to move on.. one love bro.
While we aspire for an Igbo president, it is not a do or die affair, becuase if we keep stressing Igbo president, when would we have Igala president, Isoko president, Kanuri president, there are more than 300 tribes in Nigeria when will all of them get presidents, we Igbos are one tribe among many, I think the political naivety of Ndigbo is over, we have multiple governors, so many tribes don't even have a local government Chairman, we want Igbo province to be official or influential on or before 2023.

I would prefer that the three major tribes be given a veto so that only minorities will be presidents, still at that should you want to support an Igbo for presidency 2023 it a welcome development but only then he or she will be Nigerian president and not Igbo president.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AdakaBoro8(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlexBells:

While we aspire for an Igbo president, it is not a do or die affair, becuase if we keep stressing Igbo president, when would we have Igala president, Isoko president, Kanuri president, there are more than 300 tribes in Nigeria when will all of them get presidents, we Igbos are one tribe among many, I think the political naivety of Ndigbo is over, we have multiple governors, so many tribes don't even have a local government Chairman, we want Igbo province to be official or influential on or before 2023.

I would prefer that the three major tribes be given a veto so that only minorities will be presidents, still at that should you want to support an Igbo for presidency 2023 it a welcome development but only then he or she will be Nigerian president and not Igbo president.
anyone u people chose we will support... but there is nothing like minority.. that manipulated majority tribe..
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AlexBells(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
anyone u people chose we will support... but there is nothing like minority.. that manipulated majority tribe..
I personally don't like referring to any people as Minority, I would prefer to use less popular people but still neither my personal view nor yours will change the opinion of millions of people still I won't doubt the credibility of your assertion, if you really think that the majority status is a hoax, it is your right to prove otherwise.

Regarding the issue at hand I personally prefer that we have Igbo Province and we don't need any constitutional amendment to achieve that, inspite of that we would still wish to start afresh knowing our allies, we wish to look at a fresh beginning, we won't entirely forget the past but we will also give a new future a try.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Notasyouthink poor useless old fool come and see your useless igbo tribe behaving like animals in diaspora.. My great Ijaw nation will never do this..

Igbo and criminality is 5 and 6.. "tufele" i spat on you in ijaw

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by ipobarecriminals: 11:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Pweetyccee:
Okay

Good morning everyone
Pls who z using glo line here?
I use Glo.What happen
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Notasyouthink: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
Notasyouthink poor useless old fool come and see your useless igbo tribe behaving like animals in diaspora.. My great Ijaw nation will never do this..

Igbo and criminality is 5 and 6.. "tufele" i spat on you in ijaw
Seun, Myndd44.. This NL member has violated rule 2
I don't know what my igbo tribe did to him.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Seun, Myndd44.. This NL member has violated rule 2
I don't know what my igbo tribe did to him.
rule 2 kill you there.. you ibos should stop disturbin us with your biafra..

who could have insult ibo if you idiots had know your biafra boundary..
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by LegendHero(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
Omo nawa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Full Of Motor Bikes Hijacked By Katsina Indigenes (With Pictures) / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard / Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.