Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard (40559 Views)

Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Fashola, Segun Oni, Amaechi, Ezekwesili, Danbazzau May Make Buhari’s Cabinet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Adesiji77: 12:44am On Oct 13, 2015
As Nigerians earnestly await the announcement of the remaining 15 names on President Muhammadu Buhari’s second batch of ministerial list, Vanguard gathered that below are the names contained in the list submitted to Senate President Bukola Saraki, earlier today.

See names:

1. Former Chairman of the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria, Barr Mohammed Bello;

2. Former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola;

3. Former Chairman of the National Population Census, NPC, Chief Festus Odimegwu;

4. Former spokesman of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties, CNPP, Osita Okechukwu;

5. Former ANPP governorship candidate in Abia, Ikechi Emenike (Abia)

Others nominees also said to be enlisted are Heineken Lokpobiri, former speaker of the Bayelsa House of Assembly and two-time senator; James Ocholi (SAN), who recently contested for the APC governorship ticket in Kogi state but lost to Abubakar Audu; Anthony Anwuka, a professor of education administration who was secretary to the government of Imo state; Isaac Adewole, former Vice Chancellor, University of Ibadan and a professor of obstetrics and gynaecology.

Details later
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/professors-two-time-senator-others-make-buharis-ministerial-list/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by engrsyer(m): 1:02am On Oct 13, 2015
May be I will make third batch representing SS geopolitical zone.

PMB must appoint another six ministers representing the six geopolitical zones and my name must be there or.....

4 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Omololu007(m): 1:02am On Oct 13, 2015
Ftc
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by dunkem21(m): 1:03am On Oct 13, 2015
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 4Kemzy(m): 1:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Issorit. I have glanced umpteenth times on the first and second list of Saints and cannot decipher the much touted technocrats and corrupt free peeps in it. All i see are mostly politicians who are being compensated. All NOKIAcrat, no TECNOcrat.

2 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by tuniski: 1:08am On Oct 13, 2015
What a disappointment. Buhari the aged offering govt of the old for the new! This is an error.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by actoor(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2015
You must be 50years and above to make Buhari's cabinet grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by engrsyer(m): 1:18am On Oct 13, 2015
Youths have no place in PMB's govt till 2019 yet we claimed we are the future leaders of tomorrow.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Sirnokiopee(m): 1:25am On Oct 13, 2015
I think it's just time to reward political allies for now ... To recuperate the gesture as money spent on the last election

If you ask me .... Not too bad, but I suggest he change most of them after six month

3 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by ProfEinstein: 2:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Finally the merit list is out,thank you for giving us technocrats at last.

2 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by mikolo80: 2:50am On Oct 13, 2015
engrsyer:
Youths have no place in PMB's govt till 2019 yet we claimed we are the future leaders of tomorrow.
we need leaders for today not sailers. But don't worry u are leaders of tomorrow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by finestiyke(m): 3:41am On Oct 13, 2015
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State

51 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by BALLOSKI: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2015
James ocholi is on the list? I'm happy.

Heineken Lokpobiri ? I'm not impressed at all. On what ground was he picked? We have other better bayelsa sons and daughters to pick from and not this jingoist.

Maybe Baba wants people like Heineken to increase his political base in the region. If so, I'm ok.

2 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by BALLOSKI: 3:49am On Oct 13, 2015
finestiyke:
If Prof Anwukah truly makes that list, then I'd respect Rochas more! Though he's greedy to make everything about his family.

Click LIKE if you believe Rochas has impoverished Imo State and click share if you believe he's the best thing to happen to Imo State
you people don't complain about ochendo and Elechi like you complain about Rochas. And this can be traced to one thing- sentiment/tribalism.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by angelofurlife: 3:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Why is it that I don't see young vibrant men on that list? What have the youth done to buhari and even god? For heaven sef na 24 elders god appoint grin na wetin

7 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by menix(m): 5:34am On Oct 13, 2015
So Barth Nnaji did not make this List.

Amelica must hear this oo..

In the past, 1st list re usually the merit list while 2nd list is Oga at the top list but today is the reverse, no wonder I dreamt making the 2nd list of UNILAG, knowing the their 1st list is a Mischief list..

4 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by RockMaxi: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2015

I rep U.I.

UITES in the house..wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Sweetguy25: 6:00am On Oct 13, 2015
Is it not this same heineken that is building a massive hotel in yenagoa? Buhari well done.

3 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by luvinhubby(m): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2015
This govt. is a big joke.

5 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Aufbauh(m): 6:15am On Oct 13, 2015
While it's quite painful to see that youth were not given an appropriate opportunity in this rounds of ministerial nominations, I'll not also be ignorant of the enormous task ahead of the nominees considering the mess that was left behind by the previous administration that requires experienced and tactful hands.
I believe Mr President is aware that the bulk stops on his table and he cannot afford the luxury of selecting people based on public sentiment and reactions, afterall in the end what matters is the capacity to deliver the goods.

2 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2015
APC are full of lies.

I will not believe again. Seeing is believing.

2 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Flips: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2015
The list is very short of expectations. A far cry from what was anticipated. It's nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2015
mikolo80:
we need leaders for today not sailers. But don't worry u are leaders of tomorrow

Do not be deceived, this YOUTH are the LEADERS of TOMORROW talk is a scam in Nigeria. The today we are now, was the tomorrow of yesterday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 6:31am On Oct 13, 2015
angelofurlife:
Why is it that I don't see young vibrant men on that list? What have the youth done to buhari and even god? For heaven sef na 24 elders god appoint grin na wetin

You must be very stupid to ask such a question about God. It shows you are brainless and useless.
How and why would you ever think of questioning God?
Or do you see Him(God) as buhari?
Or you don't even know your achievements in life so far is the handiwork of someone(God)?
Why are you still breathing, are you an elder?

You better go on your kneels now and tell Him you're sorry.

5 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by lorbah001(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2015
Nigeria forward movement all I care about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by kingdompropty: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2015
As if the first list of expired politicians was not enough Insult to our intelligent, smart and vibrant youth that voted change, now they are giving us old looters and former losers. Hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by handie(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by kingdompropty: 6:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Come oooo, was it not the same Festus odumegwu of the famed NPC?

These politicians are jokers.

You will always be rewarded for dirty jobs.

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by dayo23(f): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2015
Speculations list.....Buhari can't appoint this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
somebody is high on daura cow pee

1 Like

Re: Professors, Two-time Senator, Others Make Buhari’s Ministerial List - Vanguard by mikolo80: 6:52am On Oct 13, 2015
5starmilitant:

Do not be deceived, this YOUTH are the LEADERS of TOMORROW talk is a scam in Nigeria. The today we are now, was the tomorrow of yesterday.
I am about to become a leader
lam Adesina son is a leader
former commissioner now house of rep
seminatari or whatever her name was a commissioner in rivers
30 yr old is attorney general in benue
what's your excuse
is it their fault you're ignorant to join party
army or become an entrepreneur
instead all you do is bitchh and moan
instead of getting involved and talking responsibility
all you do is complain complain complain
make I advise you Bros
complain doesn't solve shiee
action does

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Helps Ex-Soldier In Maiduguri Who Made A Video Asking PMB For Help / Sheriff Emeka Eboh Zadok Is Dead / Meet Old Mama Who Didn't Sleep Till Tinubu Was Announced Winner (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.