Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? (759 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter / Praise Singers Misled Jonathan, Says Mu’azu / Jonathan Is Surrounded By Professional Praise-singers - David-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by rosebelly: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Well, today's presidential election results so far in Lagos state has shown that nobody can fool nigerians any longer. Electorates now vote individuals and not party logos. we can all see that Tinubu and co are not super powers in the southwest. if they are, their ACN would have cleared all the votes in Lagos state. We the voters are the super powers we vote whosoeva we want irrespective of party affiliation. We can also see the futility of their selfish alliance talks if it had worked. Such alliances produced required result in those days when rigging was the other of the day. Those that have machineries to rig can agree within themselves: ' i will deliver states A, B, C, ' becos they can rig. Now that our votes count and the 'almighty' Tinubu could not deliver his Lagos to ACN it means he is powerless while we electorates are powerful. Let no man claim anything. it is only who we want for now that we will vote in all positions. Thank God for this era of transparent elections. we now know who is popular indeed.
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by TNUBU4LIFE: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
gej's purpoted victory does not translate to tinubu's loss.Tinubu's political structure had delivered where it matters.If u ask me whereas he deliverd

1.He sponsored and mobilized a majority of people into a political party which won elections.
2.He was the leading light of the opposition in nigeria which raised the value of opposition
3.he is not personally running for the office of the president.
4.He is limited in resources and cant match pdp's well oiled 107billion cash-for-vote campaign machinery which bought most political parties like labour party,accord party,ppn etc.
5.He knows that as far as his stronghold is concerned,pdp as a party is conquered.
6.He knows that the failure of the opposition to form that alliance would discourage most progressives.
7.he hnows even if gej wins,he has a sure place as the leader of opposition since the party is next to pdp
8.His party won in his polling booth.
9.He knows that 2015 is just around the corner!
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2011
he knows any gej victory does not translate to pdp victory in Lagos.!
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2011
My guy, go check, GEJ cut a deal with BAT
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by ektbear: 12:01am On Apr 17, 2011
We still here!
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by nusdog: 12:11am On Apr 17, 2011
ACN only won in Tinubu's polling unit.
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by aletheia(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2011
@Tinubu4life: what happened? I thought you swore heaven and earth that ACN will win Lagos in the presidential elections?
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by koruji(m): 12:17am On Apr 17, 2011
That is what any ACN member should say b/4 the elections, but we know that the ACN presidential candidate himself is finding it difficult to carry his home state.

So it seems ACN voters took the next best option, after CPC refused to play ball.

Get it?

aletheia:

@Tinubu4life: what happened? I thought you swore heaven and earth that ACN will win Lagos in the presidential elections?
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by sbeezy8: 12:19am On Apr 17, 2011
I DONT KNOW SOME ACT AS IF TINUBU IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. IF NUHU LOST IN HIS STATE why would people in lagos vote for him?
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2011
@ alethia,48hrs to election,a lot of things changed oh!!
I actually indicated in my several posts that gej has more chance of making inroads to lagos than BB,all I consistently spoke against is the dubious attempt by BB fans to deceive people that BB is 'taking over Lagos' whereas the campaign is so so unpopular in Lasgidi!
I think it was my bold attempt to state this truth that 'opened' the eyes of people,cos at some point in time the BB fans on nairaland took over nairaland, kept on shamelessly deceiving people that BB is popular down south!

Most people were bogged down by the ribadu step down propaganda!

ACN came second in my polling centre shah.

I really dont think i will suffer a personal loss if ribadu loses afterall,i will still remain the husband of my wife and father of my children cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by EkoIle1: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2011
These people must be seeing Tinubu in their sleep. They've tunred the bobo into a mythical figure. The man is not even a public official, talk less a candidiate.

Some people are just nothing but shallow mumu.
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by aletheia(m): 12:49am On Apr 17, 2011
TNUBU4LIFE:

@ alethia,48hrs to election,a lot of things changed oh!!
I actually indicated in my several posts that gej has more chance of making inroads to lagos than BB,all I consistently spoke against is the dubious attempt by BB fans to deceive people that BB is 'taking over Lagos' whereas the campaign is so so unpopular in Lasgidi!
I think it was my bold attempt to state this truth that 'opened' the eyes of people,cos at some point in time the BB fans on nairaland took over nairaland, kept on shamelessly deceiving people that BB is popular down south!

Most people were bogged down by the ribadu step down propaganda!

ACN came second in my polling centre shah.

I really dont think i will suffer a personal loss if ribadu loses afterall,i will still remain the husband of my wife and father of my children cheesy cheesy
^ wink I no lie but a lot of the time the BB people were just plainly arrogant.
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by fstranger5: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2011
Xavier.:

My guy, go check, GEJ cut a deal with BAT

So did GEJ cut Tinubu a cheque?

And, how much?
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:57am On Apr 17, 2011
@ alethia,BB fans are not arrogant,THEY ARE PLAINLY IGNORANT
Re: Where Are Those Tinubu Praise-singers In The House? by sbeezy8: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2011
Pointblanknews.com also learnt that in most polling stations in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo, Jonathan of the PPD is ahead.
The PDP seems set to win with a wide margin in South South, North Central, South East, South West, and most parts of the North Central and North West.

It seems the meeting between Action Congress leader, Bola Tinubu and Jonathan may have yielded fruits.

The plot was for the AC to deliver the President while the AC will pick Oyo and Ogun , sacrificing Bayo Akala and Gen. Tunji Olurin.

i believe it-

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Mr President? / Ribadu Set To Dump Acn For Cpc ! / Lagos Roads Going Back To Ol' Days? (dimming Light On Funsho Williams Avenue )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.