Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown (31399 Views)

Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / Ayo Michealson Bags Most Outstanding Pageant Queen Of The Year (photos) / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Toearn: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Burna440(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abeg where and when they host this event cos I Dey Lokoja like this and we no hear anything of such, abi u Dey use us catch cruise?
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by emmadejust(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
encryptjay:

His name is Ayo Balogun meaning he's Okun (Yoruba).
The inscription in his crown shows Igala origin
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by encryptjay(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
emmadejust:

The inscription in his crown shows Igala origin
Not just Igala bro, there are other colours for Ebira and Okun.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
mosezky:
From ogidi right?
Wooooooow......meaning you know me or my family
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Burna440:
Abeg where and when they host this event cos I Dey Lokoja like this and we no hear anything of such, abi u Dey use us catch cruise?
Lol.....meaning you know pay attention niyen.
Even Deputy Governor Onoja come
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Burna440(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Lol.....meaning you know pay attention niyen.
Even Deputy Governor Onoja come

Chai, u for snap with onoja and u for upload am.. egbon tell me d hotel or event center it was hosted let me confirm
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Danny50: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
With all the makeup you still look this ugly hmm.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by 9jaRealist: 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Why do most male models look feminine. Congratulations tho.

You mean clean?
Rather than coarse and unkempt?
>
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
You look good ����
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by mosezky: 1:25am On Mar 31, 2021
TsaTrinity:

Wooooooow......meaning you know me or my family
Yes
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 31, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
You look so pale and malnourished.
Try and be eating well

Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by ugunna(f): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Congrats bro, more wins
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Burna440:

Chai, u for snap with onoja and u for upload am.. egbon tell me d hotel or event center it was hosted let me confirm
Hahaha....no time to snap with Edward o. The man japa as e do him speech. Na Amina hall for Saatof we do am.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Timidangote:
How do we contest for next episode?
You can start by following the official page of the King and Queen of Kogi on Instagram. You will get updates. They usually call for screening around October.
Re: Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins King Of Kogi: Congratulations To Me! I Won The Crown by Acidosis(m): 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
Acidosis, why does this person look so much like you? Them coronate you wey you no tell me? Nawa o.

shocked shocked shocked

No correlation jor. Look well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / Where Can I Buy Affordable Gemstones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.