Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad (31753 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Moved To Tears As Mercy Johnson Presents Generous Gifts to her / Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Patience Ozokwor, Grandchildren, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Chioma Nnenna Lameya: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Kellibae(f): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
emperorsversion:

zzor, I just laugh because people here don't really know you. is it not you again, you deceive people with that profile pic upload, meanwhile you are one fat, with red thick stretchmarks in your inner thighs and lower Belle, you belong to the street, you know we have your diary in ashewo thread. Dare to mention me on this post now and I will post your chats and nudes with your face. idiattt

Lemao we know u are lying but continue

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Romanoff(f): 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
kaludestiny10:
Have you not seen men that were well to do in terms of finance before they settled down with a wife. And after some years, misfortune be fell them. So my point of view is not on single people but married couples.
Some wifes can't tolerate a broke husband.

See, if things are done right, if you marry right, that won't happen to you.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by emperorsversion(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kellibae:

lol.... well that depends if zzor responds to my mentions, then you all know the truth kiss
Kellibae:

lol.... well that depends if zzor responds to my mentions, then you all know the truth
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by kaludestiny10(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
If you say so.
But what other right way does one need to follow apart from paying the bride price of a lady?
And also by doing the necessary ceremony. My sister, things do happen that one can't even explain how it came about.
Romanoff:

See, if things are done right, if you marry right, that won't happen to you.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Romanoff(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
kaludestiny10:
If you say so.
But what other right way does one need to follow apart from paying the bride price of a lady?
And also by doing the necessary ceremony. My sister, things do happen that one can't even explain how it came about.

Marry the way God says you should marry.

Don't go chasing a vain woman who is all smoke and no substance.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Kellibae(f): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
emperorsversion:

lol.... well that depends if zzor responds to my mentions, then you all know the truth kiss
lol.... well that depends if zzor responds to my mentions, then you all know the truth

She knows y'all are trolls so she can't respond , I know how u people troll her here and its good she ignores
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Victoria938(f): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Her father was wise to name her "Patience" the name won't allow her disappoint her father

Becareful of the name you give your children cos pikin wey you name Lamaotu or Monica cannot endure oooh

Weldon Mama G, We are Proud of You
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by IQUIT(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
I Guess This All Happend In The 80s.. Dear Struggling Men Do Not Be Deceived Into Marriage, She Will Not Endure Any Suffering, Those That Could Endure Suffering All Died In 1999. The Remaining Ones Are TZzor In Character grin
lolz
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by IgboWarlord(m): 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Oge nke fa ka mma....maka na ife a na afuzi na aluum di na nwunye kita ga emewu okuko ebee akwà

Oge nke ha ka nma nwanne m...Olee nwanyi ga eso gi ta afufu ugbua?..Gwam,olee nwanyi owu?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Savie(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Marriage na scam i swear.....
A real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
The thought of that shit scares the hell out of me
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into
grin That's my nigga!
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Franklydes(m): 12:00am On Mar 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
A real niggarrr won't do that shit.....baby mama sure me die....too many problems and wahalar in marriage
A real niggarrr will now be in the same roof with one particular pussy for God knows how long
Coupled with the fact that she won't be allowing me to live my life on the fast lane anymore...she won't allow me smoke my weed, bang other pussy, drink enough bottles.
Not to talk of the fact that my dickkk won't be getting excited for her anymore because my dickkk is used to her already...the love will no longer be there...but we will continue to be pretending that we still love each other probably because of our kids and what society will say
She go dey quarrel and advise me like a mother, sister and wife make i stop those things like alcohol, smoking weed, banging other pussy or make i reduce am..if i nor hear she go come go report to my mum or daddy..or probably person way I dey fear pass for my family...those ones go come call me for family meeting...see wahalar

Oh...lord...help a real niggarr...because with the way he is thinking now..he be like say na baby mama sure me die
Damnnn.......mmmmm...he who finds a wife..finds real dope problem and wahalar..and he doesn't know what he has put his hand into
grow up punk!!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by kaludestiny10(m): 5:05am On Mar 31, 2021
What an insightful comment. Thank you and take care.
Romanoff:

Marry the way God says you should marry.

Don't go chasing a vain woman who is all smoke and no substance.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by BlessedNuel: 6:45am On Mar 31, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Oge nke ha ka nma nwanne m...Olee nwanyi ga eso gi ta afufu ugbua?..Gwam,olee nwanyi owu?

Enweghi mancha....ife fa choro bu ife ahuu ga eme echi...ya mebe tata
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by weddingchannels: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Living on the fast lane you said, You are only digging a fast grave, When you flee from strange women you will understand that he that finds a good woman finds progress, with this your moralless mentality, Please don't marry, because any which way you will still die young if you still do those things you mentioned.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Samsonklin(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2021
Harmony92:
Some names have a way of sticking to their bearers life style cry till today I still ask my parents y dey named me Endurance Cos am too quite n calm for my liking n people are taking advantage of it embarassed

You're my speck. Can i send a PM?
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by IgboWarlord(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2021
BlessedNuel:

Enweghi mancha....ife fa choro bu ife ahuu ga eme echi...ya mebe tata

I dey tell you,and it's really sad...
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by NaBanga: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2021
No one should stick around to "suffer" in marriage. There are too many modern issues that can give one high bp and death shortly. We are no longer shuffling around the farm. The demands of driving, office, child betterment, etc can put diamond mine pressure on top of one's head. A lot of people want to abuse others and get away with it. Do not suffer to prove yourself a saint to anyone.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by surebona(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....

Dis man , u be real case, which kind reasoning be dis one na.
No go dey reason like dat o, I know say some kind girls na real problem but no reason am, you fit just jam d one wen una go align together. Even your kpo nature no go b issues to am self, na you go last last stop by your self base on how things fit con play.... So chill, make that time come first baba.. I hail o. My edo brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by Harmony92(f): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
luminouz:

Really?
yes cry come even dey shy join.
Re: Patience Ozokwor: I Married At A Young Age; Endured Suffering To Please My Dad by luminouz(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Harmony92:
yes cry come even dey shy join.
Wow.... Can you pound yam and make melon seed soup?

wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) / How To Hook A Man This Christmas – Toke Makinwa / Regina Askia Is Now A Registered Nurse (pics)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.