Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital (4966 Views)

We Are Surprised Makinde Did This For Islam Despite Being A Christian’ / South Africans Are Surprised With Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nicoswit(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
zhike are you a south african?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zombieHUNTER: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
azeeza:
we have, happy now?

You don't have... If you did

Buhari will use it

Doctors will soon go on strike
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
azeeza:
Are you a Nigerian, If YES I don't need to give any explanation. if NO, please mind your business and focus on your dear country. like say e wan come build hospital.

This kind of mindset are the one that makes Nigeria to go backward
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nonexistent:
Buhari's doctor resides in London and it's cheaper and easier for Buhari to go and meet him there than he to come down here. Satisfied? Hey don't bash me, I'm just helping out zombies here.

Lol, I guess that in Nigeria there’s no good doctors.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nicoswit:
zhike are you a south african?
Hard core South African
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You don't have... If you did

Buhari will use it

Doctors will soon go on strike

Lol, surely they don’t have.
The problem is that they are not even planning to build at least 1 good hospitals.
Even if they can build 1 good private hospital it will be better.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nicoswit(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
zhike:
Hard core South African
............Nigerians goes outside Nigeria for better schools.What is happening with our beloved country?

How come Nigeria is your beloved country?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 11:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
azeeza:
Are you a Nigerian, If YES I don't need to give any explanation. if NO, please mind your business and focus on your dear country. like say e wan come build hospital.

The problem of Nigerians is that they don’t want development.
Nigerian government Refused when Netcare (South African Private hospitals company) Asked to build many private hospitals across Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nicoswit:

............Nigerians goes outside Nigeria for better
schools.What is happening with our beloved
country?

How come Nigeria is your beloved country?

It was just sarcastic
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nicoswit(m): 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
zhike:

It was just sarcastic
Hmmm...stop using such sarcasm, it is misleading, most people won't engage ur thread like they did if they knew you are a south african...you were talking down on our country
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nicoswit:

Hmmm...stop using such sarcasm, it is misleading, most people won't engage ur thread like they did if they knew you are a south african...you were talking down on our country

Lol, I understand.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nicoswit(m): 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
zhike:

Lol, I understand.
Alright
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
selemempe:
More excuses. Don't take control of your country, blame more Nigerians. In a few years, you will see exactly where you have been heading for the past 15 years. You went from being the largest economy in Africa to being the third...lol... you may soon become the 4th with the rise of Algeria. Who knows, maybe Lagos may even surpass you...since it's currently the 5th ooops

I am sure God didn't create people like this, it is hatred and bitterness talking in you, not God created being
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Ikinternational: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2021
Pd *slap* before you finish sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Anambra North Youths, Women Stage Solidarity Walk For Senator Oduah / Illegally Employed Workers Remain Disengaged - Osun State Government / Obasanjo Declares: Jonathan Can’t Fight Corruption!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.