Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,059 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital (4944 Views)

We Are Surprised Makinde Did This For Islam Despite Being A Christian’ / South Africans Are Surprised With Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
zhike:

That is my concern, if Buhari knows That Nigeria does not have good Hospitals. Why is he not building at least one good hospital at Nigeria?
thank you for understanding what i mean

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by RemoveKebab: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
That nigga is not going to UK for treatment.

He's going to receive orders from the colonial masters.
We are still under indirect rule and fulanis are the chief of the barbarians
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Richy4(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
I feel sorry that he has gone to one of the Covid-19 headquarters in the world in the name of checkup.. At his age, They should have advised him to minimize going to the hospital because that's where the aged contacts this deadly virus...
I have heard cases of people that went to the hospital for something else and ended up having Corona...His age bracket are the most vulnerable .. I just hope his case is different sad....
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
notym2chektym:
It shall not be well with those still supporting this evil government despite all this embarrassment
May God rule their life the way the present Govt is ruling Nigeria
I also blame people that are supporting Nigeria’s current government.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Who are you?
Good question
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by favor914: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
zhike:

I also blame people that are supporting Nigeria’s current government.
Is pdp a better option? You can’t give what you don’t have. Atiku that you are supporting was once a presidential contestant for APC.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

south Africaare not surprise at all because they know Nigerians are illiterate
Lol, Nigerians claim to be most intelligent people in Africa
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I blame GEJ and Obasanjo for this mess. They killed the system.

PDP 20yrs in power a big mess

PDP has to go.
Liberation movement are not good at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by favor914: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
zhike:

Lol, Nigerians claim to be most intelligent people in Africa
Which year did we make that claim?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
RemoveKebab:
That nigga is not going to UK for treatment.

He's going to receive orders from the colonial masters.
We are still under indirect rule and fulanis are the chief of the barbarians

What is uk benefiting out of Nigeria?
Why do you think fulani are chiefs?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Richy4:
I feel sorry that he has gone to one of the Covid-19 headquarters in the world in the name of checkup.. At his age, They should have advised him to minimize going to the hospital because that's where the aged contacts this deadly virus...
I have heard cases of people that went to the hospital for something else and ended up having Corona...His age bracket are the most vulnerable .. I just hope his case is different sad....
I agree with you.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
favor914:
Which year did we make that claim?
Is a well known thing in South Africa
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Papakobie: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Papakobie: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin wink
azeeza:
we have, happy now?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by selemempe: 5:17am On Mar 31, 2021
zhike:
Nigerians are regarded as one of the intelligent people on earth , do they really use their intelligence correctly.

They elect wrong Leaders?
They are killing each other in the name of religion.
They are unable to build good schools, hospital and clinics.
They are unable to clean their cities
Leaders are unable to feed their nation?
They are unable to hold their leaders accountable or maybe they are coward
is that how the whites ruled Mzansi?

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:

I never saw this kind of dirty in JHB cbd.
Maybe there was a protest

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by selemempe: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
zhike:

lol...or maybe you mzansi teens are no better than the Nigerians you love to troll undecided
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by TMKsouth: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:

First pic is not SA.

Second pic is a typical example of trash left behind by foreign street vendors. It's a well known fact certain people are rapidly turning parts of Joburg into mini versions of their filthy cities back home, hence the 'xenophobic' tensions. With that said, SA cities clean this up every night.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by TMKsouth: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2021
zhike:

True, if the trash lasts more than 24 hours it's usually coz there's an industrial strike.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by selemempe: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

First pic is not SA.

Second pic is a typical example of trash left behind by foreign street vendors. It's a well known fact certain people are rapidly turning parts of Joburg into mini versions of their filthy cities back home, hence the 'xenophobic' tensions. With that said, SA cities clean this up every night.
Lol. grin you guys would ruin that country and blame it on 'certain people'

The name 'bantu' fits your description the most. Lol
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by TMKsouth: 11:16am On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:
Lol. grin you guys would ruin that country and blame it on 'certain people'

The name 'bantu' fits your description the most. Lol

You're in denial. Everyone knows what Nigerians have done to Hillbrow and surrounds in Johannesburg. They are now no-go areas.

Keep your head in the sand son.

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by selemempe: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're in denial. Everyone knows what Nigerians have done to Hillbrow and surrounds in Johannesburg. They are now no-go areas.

More excuses. Don't take control of your country, blame more Nigerians. In a few years, you will see exactly where you have been heading for the past 15 years. You went from being the largest economy in Africa to being the third...lol... you may soon become the 4th with the rise of Algeria. Who knows, maybe Lagos may even surpass you...since it's currently the 5th ooops
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by TMKsouth: 12:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:
More excuses. Don't take control of your country, blame more Nigerians. In a few years, you will see exactly where you have been heading for the past 15 years. You went from being the largest economy in Africa to being the third...lol... you may soon become the 4th with the rise of Algeria. Who knows, maybe Lagos may even surpass you...since it's currently the 5th ooops

Didn't your economy also shrink from $550 billion to $250B in less than 3 years? shocked shocked shocked Are you for real son? grin grin grin We all know you only became 1st economy after Ngozi cooked the books, the greatest Nigerian scam ever. Pulled the rabbit out of her Houdini Igbo headscarf. But you couldn't sustain it, and yet that same President that halved your GDP is still in power and recuperating in London at your expense grin We kicked Zuma out.

How much is your annual budget again - $35B for 200 million people? grin SA easily spends $100B on 60 million lucky souls cool cool cool. Doesn't matter whether we're 2nd, 3rd or10th in Africa, we still 10 times richer than you economic refugees from the Giant Birthing Country of Africa.

We lost control of our cities because we tried to be brotherly but those days are over now, so stop whining about xenophobia. You'll all get deported and SA will once again become the utopia we know it to be. And then you'll hate us even more and troll SA threads all day and night long on Nairaland grin grin grin But that's the closest you'll ever get to anything SA again. cool cool cool
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by selemempe: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

Didn't your economy also shrink from $550 billion to $250B in less than 3 years? shocked shocked shocked Are you for real son? grin grin grin We all know you only became 1st economy after Ngozi cooked the books, the greatest Nigerian scam ever. Pulled the rabbit out of her Houdini Igbo headscarf. But you couldn't sustain it, and yet that same President that halved your GDP is still in power and recuperating in London at your expense grin We kicked Zuma out.

How much is your annual budget again - $35B for 200 million people? grin SA easily spends $100B on 60 million lucky souls cool cool cool. Doesn't matter whether we're 2nd, 3rd or10th in Africa, we still 10 times richer than you economic refugees from the Giant Birthing Country of Africa.

We lost control of our cities because we tried to be brotherly but those days are over now, so stop whining about xenophobia. You'll all get deported and SA will once again become the utopia we know it to be. And then you'll hate us even more and troll SA threads all day and night long on Nairaland grin grin grin But that's the closest you'll ever get to anything SA again. cool cool cool
lol... good luck son.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by TMKsouth: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
selemempe:
lol... good luck son.

Cool bananas cool. I'm certain we'll meet again in these mean streets still trolling.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Resurrection212:
I blame pdp that corrupted the system.

And i also blame apc for doing nothing to fix it
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
zhike:
Enca reported that Buhari is going to UK for hospital checks.
South African are asking if Nigeria has public health system or not.
South Africans are asking if Nigeria has private Health system.
South Africans are asking if Nigeria has Doctors or not?

Pls assist why Buhari goes UK for health checks
Him No Trust Naija Hospitals, Make Dem No Go Kill Am.

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by azeeza(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
zhike:

Does Nigerians trust their health system because clearly Buhari does not.
Are you a Nigerian, If YES I don't need to give any explanation. if NO, please mind your business and focus on your dear country. like say e wan come build hospital.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by azeeza(f): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Who are you?
WHO IS ASKING?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

First pic is not SA.

Thanks for the Good response

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
TMKsouth:

I agree with you Nigerians destroyed Jhb cbd especially Hillbrow, Yeoville, etc
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Buhari's doctor resides in London and it's cheaper and easier for Buhari to go and meet him there than he to come down here. Satisfied? Hey don't bash me, I'm just helping out zombies here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman's Pre-election Speech Sweeps The Internet / Stop The Satellite Image Lunatic / Must Read: Nasir El-rufai To Yar Adua, About His Refusal Of Nigeria Passport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.