Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) (39139 Views)

CCT Releases Statement After Brutalizing A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza / CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Assaults Security Guard At Abuja Plaza [VIDEO] / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by justtoodark: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dpharisee:

He is Fulani, he is not going to be cautioned. He will likely agree to out of court settlement to avoid further embarrassment

chin ching....

endsars prostesters got paid too....

nigerian goverment doesnt like to loose face internationaly....use it to get money from this idiiots that think that they are something special....

film everything and sue them to court....
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by franchasng: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
In a sane country, the President will fire this useless Abokina today to serve as warning to other foolish, power drunk mad men occupying positions of authority in Nigeria.

But since its Nigeria, a country that celebrate a terrorist as President and planning to crown a corrupt, looting ex drug lord as next President, so nothing will happen.

Nigerian youths need to take up arms and start dealing with the elites, that's the only way Nigeria can be reset

3 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by rajiedreez: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
This man is surely not the " most powerfuless man" but the guy should steady the camera next time

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Emmahunk(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
What a disgrace! What moral justification does this man have to continue sitting at helm of Affairs of CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU ?
You obviously can't give what you don't have!!!
Ceaser's wife must be above suspicion. I am shocked to say the least.
This man should just resign before he is booted out.
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Judgesledge(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Seems this video was shot by a kindergarten pupil

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
descarado:
This is how every Nigerian behaves. Let them have small money in their account, they will start ascribing Lord and masters to themselves. Not to talk of local govt councillor.
Pastors, imans, even senior head boy grin
Or senior maid. This is us.

U are right bt some people will shout Fulani whereas they know they are like that too once they have arrived.

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Reference(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hmmm...so which code controls his own conduct.

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
AWW IS IT HIS FAULT WHEN NIGERIANS WORSHIP THE AVERAGE OFFICE HOLDER LIKE GODS MEANWHILE THEY ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE SUFFERING AND DOOM IN THIS COUNTRY YET YOU WOULD HAIL THEM. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THEY SEE THE AVERAGE CIVILLIAN AS DUMB AND HOPLESS SINCE OUR PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT OR HOLD THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ACCOUNTABLE WHILE IN OFFICE AS USUAL SHUN SIR ANY THING FOR THE BOYS OGA YOUR BOY IS LOYAL O WHO WOULD RESPECT SUCH PEOPLE? NIGERIANS ARE SLAVES TO ANYONE THAT HAS MONEY OR IN POWER NA MENTAL SLAVERY DEY WORRY US

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by ShadowAMG(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Just got peed off trying to watch the video where the cameraman is screemwing heeeewyy heeeey!! And not filming the incidence properly!!!

3 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
If only these so called leaders or politicians know how angry people are right now they will......

Make I no talk too much.
Street is not happy.
One day monkey go enter market it no go come out alive.
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Oju4190: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Very poor videoing.....u leave the action dey video building....u nor try

5 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by naijadrivablog: 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
And look at how he behaved out of CODE.

For Banex o shocked

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by lastempero: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
lordmayor2013:
When I saw this post, I remembered a wisdom that my grandfather said to me at my uncle's wedding, while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band, the volume was loud, I did not hear the wisdom.

U see how you take loose guard grin for the wedding.
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by lastempero: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sahara reports n yeye video is like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by juman(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Too bad.
In sensible country, he would be forced to resign.
Nigeria is a senseless country.
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by crackhouse(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
The person that did the video did rubbish. He was busy covering what he's not suppose to cover and shouting up and down. Useless video. I even got more angry at the stupid video and the person that video it.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Kylce042(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Islie:
Code of Conduct Tribunal Chairman, Justice Umar Publicly Assaults, Brutalises Security Guard At Abuja Plaza

https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/29/breaking-code-conduct-tribunal-chairman-justice-umar-publicly-assaults-brutalises

ie choke the bastard oh that suv rare glass gon worth something
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Deathforall: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am telling you that person na grade 1 foool
AdiscoPele:
Who is the mumu that filmed this?

2 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
lordmayor2013:
When I saw this post, I remembered a wisdom that my grandfather said to me at my uncle's wedding, while we were sitting next to each other next to the music band, the volume was loud, I did not hear the wisdom.
stale
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
NaijaMutant:
The Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal could not conduct himself in public; bullying, intimidating and ssaulting a security guard undecided

The idiot is even a justice
Quotasystems justice. You don see am nau.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
chii8:
But the guy who did the video na another case...
The guy no try for us. Dem suppose jail am.

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by sammyj: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na Buhari be him Boss. Nothing go happen which is the reason why he did it without thinking of the consequences if his action. What a shame!!!
heendrix:
I cant but just respect folks doing petty legit things to survive like this guy n hawkers. n unfortunately this is what they face everyday cuz they chose the Legal way to finances, and that's why i'll never disrespect those bank n mall guard either big or small cuz it's not easy doing a job where you see ur mates n those younger than you are arriving in nice cars n looking nice but there you are hoping to collect the little you can get at the end of the month

anyways, I expect whoever this CCT boss is to order his sack immediately.

There are some reasons God will never give some people riches or a position of affluence

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Plusstreet(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are you people surprised? There will be no pretence again. Shame.
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Kirkman: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
This useless cameraman had just one job to do. Hold your camera steady and give us unprecedented access to the whole show. What's all these half- videos. The main action wasn't caught on video. angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Plusstreet(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are you people surprised? There will be no pretence again. Shame. Humanity is gone. Have mercy Elohim for the repentant ones.

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
This camera man sef,e be like sey you get epilepsy oo..Your hand no fit stay one place?..You no fit position your camera for where the thing dey happen? angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
Our leaders are not foreigners, they a part of us and one of us, they are part of the system that put us all in this great mess.

We are responsible for our mess and we must fix it by fixing our children so they don't turn out like us. Our children are the hope of the Nigeria we wish for.

No need for a long-term plan...
They could have easily “fixed” this one with a beating!
>

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by TheGift: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Every Nigerian? Oga, speak for yourself and your village people, please.
descarado:
This is how every Nigerian behaves. Let them have small money in their account, they will start ascribing Lord and masters to themselves. Not to talk of local govt councillor.
Pastors, imans, even senior head boy grin
Or senior maid. This is us.
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by WEALTHYMII: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2021
The usual impunity & gross arrogance of arewa agenda untouchables.
He is untouchable.
Not surprised.
We need to restructure Nigeria, politically for fairness & equity.

1 Like

Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Honesty111:
shocked

If it was well with me, I wouldn't be doing this. This is because I'm very helpless at the moment coupled with the fact that I have mouths too feed. Just help us please. Send us anything for survival please.

2-03410317-9, First Bank,
Richard.

You should get something in the morning
Re: Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2021
That guy don win lottery.
#50 million for mental, emotional and physical Assault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) / EFCC Raids Walter Onnoghen's House In Abuja / Governors Ask Buhari To Take 33 Steps To Rescue Nigeria’s Economy (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.