Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,675 members, 7,844,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Am Confused Please I Needed Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused Please I Needed Help (460 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Needed A Break, Did I Do Wrong / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / I Told Her I Needed Space...see Why[screenshot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Adetunjiidris(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Good Morning NL this is my first time writing on this forum.ain't a writer so I want you to forgive my writings
I want to quick with this and get to the point immediately...i met my Gf on popular social media 2018 and we got talking and I ask her to be my girl which she accepted after much talks
She based at Ibadan while I live in Lagos so I went to Ibadan 2019 so we met at my place and we had intimacy without s*x cos she was on her period so we waited few days so we can have s*x.i stayed in Ibadan for some time and we made out few times..I came to Lagos last year Dec and we got talking as usual and I ask what got her aroused before s*x and she said she doesn't feel aroused she just had s*x cos of love...does she mean she can have s*x with any guy she like cos I don't understand.. please I needed help on this cos I can't take it off my mind
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by dimexy247(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Why is it that everything about you guys revolves around one thing SEX, aren't there many other things to do and share? You are with a girl and among useful and interesting things you can ask and talk about, it's
what arouses you?
stuff you can talk about. I pity this generation. I am sure both of you are still kids.

Imagine, she was on her period and you had to wait.
Sex! sex!! sex!!! that's why you guys will never be productive.

Adetunjiidris:
Good Morning NL this is my first time writing on this forum.ain't a writer so I want you to forgive my writings
I want to quick with this and get to the point immediately...i met my Gf on popular social media 2018 and we got talking and I ask her to be my girl which she accepted after much talks
She based at Ibadan while I live in Lagos so I went to Ibadan 2019 so we met at my place and we had intimacy without s*x cos she was on her period so we waited few days so we can have s*x.i stayed in Ibadan for some time and we made out few times..I came to Lagos last year Dec and we got talking as usual and I ask what got her aroused before s*x and she said she doesn't feel aroused she just had s*x cos of love...does she mean she can have s*x with any guy she like cos I don't understand.. please I needed help on this cos I can't take it off my mind
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by TotoGame(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2021
you surpose ask her wat she meant

but wait ooo...you wrote all this cus of Toto.... u're a Simp!
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Bornsinner7: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2021
What a topic SMH

First of all.. the vagina is an opening between the legs of a girl..
I.e anything you put inside go enter except an oversized object that obviously won't fit in..

To answer your questions.. yes she can have sex with any guy who has a D whether erect or not..
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by MufasaLion: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Damn!. They churning out SIMP as male child these days

1 Like

Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by DaddyRochie1642: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by thatsleepboy1: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by gameboy727(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
The earlier you take your mind off whatever your girl says, the better for you.
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by chatinent: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2021
It means you should stop having sex until marriage.
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Adetunjiidris(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
TotoGame:
you surpose ask her wat she meant

but wait ooo...you wrote all this cus of Toto....
u're a Simp!
You think am a Simp but I know ain't a simp
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Adetunjiidris(m): 11:49am On Mar 31, 2021
chatinent:
It means you should stop having sex until marriage.
Noted
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Adetunjiidris(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2021
gameboy727:
The earlier you take your mind off whatever your girl says, the better for you.
Thanks bro really appreciate this
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Adetunjiidris(m): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
What a topic SMH

First of all.. the vagina is an opening between the legs of a girl..
I.e anything you put inside go enter except an oversized object that obviously won't fit in..

To answer your questions.. yes she can have sex with any guy who has a D whether erect or not..
Thanks
Re: Am Confused Please I Needed Help by Adetunjiidris(m): 11:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Lol...Thanks too

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband/wife Problem. Real Or Fable? / 5 Years Instagram Account For Shikini Money / This is More Sexier �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.