Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat (6120 Views)

How To Hatch My Turkey’s Eggs / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Raise Turkey For Eggs To Hatch And Sell At Day Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by cattlefarming01: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2021
Benefits Of Poultry- Zyme.

1. increases daily weight for faster growth.

2. Enhances early egg production.

3. Improves quality of egg.

4. Strengthen immune system for prevention of disease.

5. Eliminates offensive Poultry Odour.

6. Environmental Friendly

How To Use

Simply mix 1 bottle of Poultry - Zyme in 1,000 litres of water and give to the birds normally in their drinker.

For more inquiries or delivery of product to your location kindly contact us on 08033492090 ( Call or WhatsApp)

To learn more about our products kindly visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2021
Morning!!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2021
Good morning!!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
smiley
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
strenghtt:
The journey to getting fertilized egg of these couple birds started. We decided to incubate their fertilized eggs using incubator. The idea is to see if the offspring of these parent breeder noiler would possess the kind of gene their parents possessed.

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thank you for your patronage. . . ..
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 6:20am On Jul 31, 2021
strenghtt:

The hatching was in batches, but the first batch are about two month old and had never been vaccinated for once right from day1 to present moment and doing fine. The second batch is over 7week old while the third. batch is about 1month old.We only feed them with their normal feed with water mixed with vitamin only
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
strenghtt:
Thank you for your patronage. . . ..
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
strenghtt:
4 in 1 AUTOMATED ( KEROSENE ) EGG INCUBATOR FIR SALE

Capacity: 240

* It uses electric ac ( direct current )
* It uses battery ( dc electric )
* It can be used with solar
* It uses kerosene in places with unstable power supply
* It has devices that measure humidity and temperature.
* It has automatic egg turner that reduces the stress experienced turning egg manually
* The building materials of the egg incubator is strong and durable that can last 20year
* This egg incubator posses an humidifier device that helps in stepping down or up humidity
*Comes with 10A battery charger as gift. This battery charger can charge 100 Ah battery.

Tel: 09060583069
Price: #170 thousand ( price is NEGOTIABLE )

We build to any specification on request.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
smiley
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2021
Happy sunday!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:28am On Aug 18, 2021
strenghtt:

It all happened around Sep/oct last year when we bought about 150 day old chick. About 125 chicks were broiler breed and 25 chicks were NOILER breed.

It happened that about 85% of the chicks died to terrible diseases that invaded my place before they could reach two month old. This happened despite giving them all the vaccination and m edication necessary. Out of the 25 NOILER chicks bought only two survived. The two boilers ( male and female ) that survived never showed any sign of infection all through the disease and treatment ordeal.

We decided to keep feeding the two NOILERS ( male and female ) that survived. At exactly 4 month old the hen started laying eggs. We were shocked and surprised to see egg at first. This survived NOILER hen lays about 3-4 eggs in a week. We always have egg every week to eat.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by samshoz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
Sorry to deviate from the topic.

Please, where can I find hatchery in Sango, Ogun state/environ? I have small quail eggs to hatch.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by Corrections: 2:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
..!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by Corrections: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
.!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
samshoz:
Sorry to deviate from the topic.

Please, where can I find hatchery in Sango, Ogun state/environ? I have small quail eggs to hatch.

sorry...i don't know.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by samshoz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
strenghtt:

sorry...i don't know.

Quail eggs and birds available, book yours 08020903112.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2021
samshoz:

Quail eggs and birds available, book yours 08020903112.

Ok noted!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Gm!!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by Hatesin: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
strenghtt:

Wow! This is great.
My 6 month old broiler just started laying but I don't know how to go about hatching them
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Hatesin:

Wow! This is great.
My 6 month old broiler just started laying but I don't know how to go about hatching them

6month Broiler laying egg? Are u sure they are broiler because it takes close to a year for them to start laying egg. Are your eggs fertilized?

I sell small size automatic incubator that uses both electrìc and kerosene.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by Hatesin: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
strenghtt:

6month Broiler laying egg? Are u sure they are broiler because it takes close to a year for them to start laying egg. Are your eggs fertilized?

I sell small size automatic incubator that uses both electrìc and kerosene.

Yeah. They are broilers.

How much is the incubator?
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2021
G
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2021
A
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:45am On Oct 28, 2021
G
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2021
strenghtt:
4 in 1 AUTOMATED ( KEROSENE ) EGG INCUBATOR FIR SALE

Capacity: 240

* It uses electric ac ( direct current )
* It uses battery ( dc electric )
* It can be used with solar
* It uses kerosene in places with unstable power supply
* It has devices that measure humidity and temperature.
* It has automatic egg turner that reduces the stress experienced turning egg manually
* The building materials of the egg incubator is strong and durable that can last 20year
* This egg incubator posses an humidifier device that helps in stepping down or up humidity
*Comes with 10A battery charger as gift. This battery charger can charge 100 Ah battery.

Tel: 09060583069
Price: #170 thousand ( price is NEGOTIABLE )

We build to any specification on request.

Smaller version
80-100 capacity . . . . .#90,000

Materials are getting expensive in d market everyday!!!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by moneylam: 6:44am On Nov 02, 2021
Nice one. But is there any local way to hatch the eggs?
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by kripen(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
moneylam:
Nice one. But is there any local way to hatch the eggs?

Look for local birds that just started laying around you add the fertile eggs, you will later come here to give testimony.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2021
kripen:

Look for local birds that just started laying around you add the fertile eggs, you will later come here to give testimony.

You're right, l have local hen that help me to incubate & anytime the brooding hen come out to feed,drink water,poopoo & exercise l make sure that l give them enough food & water to regain lost energies
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by BoluwGoldenFarm(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2021
If you need point of lay good local hen for incubation call Gbenga on 08136650972 or WhatsApp 08120528950
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Need Help To Buy Goods From Kano Call 07033871071 / How Can One Eliminate Offensive Odour From Poultry Farming? / You Must Read This! Before You Start Your Farm.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.