Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Employer Is Shortchanging Me - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Employer Is Shortchanging Me (26255 Views)

Can I Sue My Employer For This?? / Why ‘can I Sue My Employer?’ Is Often The Wrong Question / My Former Employer Is About To Cheat Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by stanley000: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2021
johnmartus:
You are fired why did you not bring this matter to my table instead public opinion. I am wondering if its Nairaland that employed you hope your issue have solve.

We will meet next week.
quit playing and farting around u clown
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by stanley000: 9:02am On Apr 03, 2021
semyman:
Just be on the lookout

They are looking for a replacement
Never try that with Nigeria firms

Once they get a competent replacement for your position, you will face unfounded threats for you to leave or be eased out.

Number one rule of the mafia has been broken by you

Always pull your trigger once you are out with your gun

Safe landing
how and where did he break the mafia rule, i want to learn from u
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by edoairways: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:
@OP ....Entrepreneurship is the new Normal .....

BTW for those sending me PMs or Dms as to how they can earn $45 - $100 (weekly or Monthly ) via online Skill Sets I'll suggest you just send me a message on facebook using the FB ID on my profile here on NL....i have tons of emails and will not attend to it for now till after I meet my target....so if you want to reach me urgently kindly do as I've suggested. Am interested

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@seniorwriter
Entrepreneur indeed! You type as if the entrepreneur wouldn't enslave his staff too
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Seniorwriter(m): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2021
edoairways:

Entrepreneur indeed! You type as if the entrepreneur wouldn't enslave his staff too

Not all Entrepreneurship Enslaves Staffs....
I suggested to him based on his complains.
You need to form the ability to read and comprehend opinion posts rather than quote to show your ignorance in a public space!
Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a Superpower!!!

@Seniorwriter
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by edoairways: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Not all Entrepreneurship Enslaves Staffs....
I suggested to him based on his complains.
You need to form the ability to read and comprehend opinion posts rather than quote to show your ignorance in a public space!
Deep Quote:
Ability to read and comprehend is a Superpower!!!

@Seniorwriter
I have a reason for posting that. You see, many Nigerians especially the motivational speakers stress on entrepreneurship ( Be the boss) however, they forget that someone may work under them. If everyone was a boss, you think a business will strive successfully?
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by SunTzu123(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Kirinwa:

I usually go extra mile to get my job done and I was disappointed that despite putting in extra time to my work.

He still ignored it. Those that occupied same position said the same reasons for leaving.

"Those that occupied same position....... " And you believe you're the chose one who will be treated differently?
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
Tvoice:
Dont quit yet ooO , make plans for another one first .
Abi o, "nothing nothing na e bad pass"
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Seniorwriter(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2021
edoairways:

I have a reason for posting that. You see, many Nigerians especially the motivational speakers stress on entrepreneurship ( Be the boss) however, they forget that someone may work under them. If everyone was a boss, you think a business will strive successfully?

Everyone can be BOSS but it can't be at SAME TIME....
Mind you I'm not a motivational speaker ...I'm an enabler of practical financial independence...

@Seniorwriter
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by HRMK: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2021
IF NOT WITH ANY OTHER ALTERNATIVE,PLS STAY PUT TILL HELP COMES!
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Kachikey(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2021
Pls am looking for job I have OND in purchasing and supply.. Things has been so difficult for me and my family we can hardly feed pls anyone that can help me I will be very grateful....
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by slodot2000: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Kirinwa:

I usually go extra mile to get my job done and I was disappointed that despite putting in extra time to my work.

He still ignored it. Those that occupied same position said the same reasons for leaving.

Do not go extra mile if your efforts are not appreciated. Just do your job according to your JD. People do not appreciate extra efforts they see it as eye service and why should they pay for it
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Olaideolayemi(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Ogbeni quit if you want quit.......

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
Attimes new one takes times before showing up..you would have been frustrated and become broke for a long time..
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by florixi: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
My honest advise, don't quit unless you know where you are going.

Kirinwa:
I was offered an employment where I stated an amount which was countered by my boss with promise to up it but he hasn't.

I am considering quiting the job. Advise me.

1 Like

Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Ilekokonit: 1:01am On Apr 04, 2021
Kirinwa:
I was offered an employment where I stated an amount which was countered by my boss with promise to up it but he hasn't.

I am considering quiting the job. Advise me.

Don't leave until you get a new job.
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Yeteleta: 10:39am On May 02, 2021
Too bad
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Yeteleta: 11:41am On May 02, 2021
Re: My Employer Is Shortchanging Me by Kpk22(f): 12:33pm On May 02, 2021
Import like a pro:this is the highest subscription class the class teaches you buy from china without the help of an agent ,you learn how to buy and ship both air & sea and you also lean how to have good communication flow with manufacturers in china,learn how to pre order effectively without running any loses and so many more..

How to request for refund on 1688.com
And also link your Alipay with 1688.com
How to track your goods your self until it arrives..
An awesome site more cheaper than 1688.com with no local shipping ..

Verified suppliers contact in china ��

How to fund your rmb account ...

How to source for direct supplier contact in china...

You will get Acess to direct manufacturer for clothes,bags,accessories,kitchen utensils,designer scarf,human hair,house interior,Ringlight,designer bags,designer jeans,hair accessories,tailoring materials ,washing machine etc

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / University Graduate Who Is A Puff Puff Seller (Photos) / Is Spending N600 Per Day For Feeding Too Much For A 45k Monthly Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.