Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Can Call The Election For GEJ- he will be sworn on 29th May - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Call The Election For GEJ- he will be sworn on 29th May (759 Views)

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe / Buhari Should Not Be Sworn In With The Quran – Etcetera Writes / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Call The Election For GEJ- he will be sworn on 29th May by vigasimple(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
President Goodluck will win without any run off with the result announced so far.

26+ FCT states result announced so far (from 36 states) with Cross Rivers and Ondo to come from South- GEJ will win popular votes and BB will not win 25% spread in those 2 states

From the North, Adamawa, Nassarawa,Plateau,Niger , votes will be shared equally and both will get 25% spread

Borno,Yobe,Taraba and Zamfara, GEJ will get decent votes but may not get 25% spread.

GEJ will clearly satisfy  25% in 24 states and also has about 7-8million lead in popular votes. He has already 25% spread in 23 states plus FCT, and he will clearly have Cross river and Ondo making 25states with 25% spread. Only in KATSINA,KANO AND BAUCHI, did GEJ not have the 25% spread in the North whilst BB does not have 25% spread in a single Southern states, the closest is Oyo state.

Sai GEJ
Re: I Can Call The Election For GEJ- he will be sworn on 29th May by vigasimple(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
GEJ won in

Cross rivers
ondo
adamawa
nassarawa
benue
plateau

and has 25% spread in

kebbi,
zamfara
gombe
Niger

lost in   (without 25% spread)

Borno

awaiting results

in

Yobe
Taraba

The difference of the total votes available in those outstanding 2 (about 10million) states to be declared is not enought to offset popular votes even if all were given to BB. The entire voting population of those 2 states are not up to 10million.

GEJ is the elected President of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. He has finally won an election in his own right.
Re: I Can Call The Election For GEJ- he will be sworn on 29th May by vigasimple(m): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2011
Just on a final note of my call of the election in favour GEJ.

Even if CPC and ACN has formed an alliance, GEJ will still have beaten them on popular votes as both may have 25% spread in 24 states and FCT.

The diffrence on final count in popular votes is about 8 votes assuming both parties votes(CPC+ACN) added together, off course there will be extra votes for them but also may lose votes because of the onfusion of the last minutes.

Opposition should start now if they will have a chance in 4 years time. They should group together and get formidable candidates all across the 6 geo political zone, otherwise history will repeat itself in 2015. BB is toast forever like IBB,Gusau and Atiku is the only MARKET GOAT, that will try to run in 2015, and he will be beaten soundly and he died politicallty then.

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In Edo-state Read This / Can We Stop Dancing? / President Jonathan, Stop Lying Its Embarrasing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.