Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe (30579 Views)

One Thing I Noticed About IPOB; And Why I Think Gov. Wike Should Be Careful. / Wike Should Move To Nollywood, Amaechi Responds To Probe Reports / Governor-Elect To Be Sworn-in By His Mother-in-Law On May 29th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by TheOtherview: 12:09pm On May 22, 2015
11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In As Governor On May 29 By Joe Igbokwe

MAY 22, 2015

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2015/04/joe-igbokwe-jide-salu.jpg[/img]

Because we have not sufficiently punished political criminals in Nigeria for 16years now, the hearts of our politicians have been schemed to continue to do wrong, believing that they are above the law and that nothing will happen to them. Impunity and political corruption have choked Nigeria’s development in the last 16 years and I make bold to say that time has come for us to sit up. In actions and deeds, we seemed to have democratized political corruption and consequently corrupted our democracy to the extent that our political leaders commit heinous crimes without caring a hoot.

Now the incoming President Buhari must put his feet down and defeat and crush this license and blank cheque to commit crime. This is the reason why we wanted Buhari to come on board in the first place. This is the reason why we pushed Buhari to contest again attempting three times. We elected Buhari to come back to clear the Augean stable. We elected Buhari to change our bad attitude and immoral behaviour. We elected Buhari to stop the mess in the land. We elected Buhari to punish offenders and restore hope to fatherland. We elected Buhari to put his feet down in dealing with political corruption and brigandage. We elected Buhari to kick start the process of building a brand new Nigeria. We put our feet, hands, energies, powers, strengths behind Buhari to emerge so that poor Nigerians can have a breathing space. We encouraged and pushed Buhari to the centre stage to rid Nigeria of bad behaviour and political irresponsibility.

I therefore, hereby present 11 reasons why Nyesom Wike should not taste the exalted position of the Governor of Rivers State even for one day:

[b]No elections took place in Rivers State.

Wike was the principal character whose inordinate ambition to be governor at all cost brought agony, tears and pains in Rivers State.

Wike connived with the First Lady Mrs. Patience Jonathan to cause a breach of peace in Rivers State.

Wike worked in tandem with the First lady, the police, army and other Security Agencies to maim and kill many people in Rivers State

Wike boasted that Patience Jonathan is his Jesus Christ and God and hiding under State protection, Wike took laws into his hands with reckless abandon

Wike’s hands are soaked with innocent blood of young and bread winners he shed because he wants to be governor at all cost

Wike had the temerity and audacity to throw his weight around, taking laws into his hands, committing all kinds of atrocities believing that today will never come but here we are today

Wike never believed that President Jonathan will lose this election and this heightened his capacity to commit all kinds of atrocities and political irresponsibility

Wike used his position as Minister of Education and his closeness to the President and his wife to do the unthinkable in Rivers State, mismanaging public funds meant for the nation’s educational sector, and using it to build thugs and criminal gangs for 2015 elections

The Independent Electoral Commission in Rivers State awarded Wike almost five times higher than actual and authentic total number of voters accredited with Card Readers and PVCs.

Wike used his position as a Federal Minister to deploy Security personnels to destabilize Governor Ameachi’s government in Rivers State for nearly two years, limiting the capacity of the governor to carry out his constitutional duties in a democracy

Rivers State tragedy presents the first litmus test for the President elect and those who elected him believe that he has what it takes to stop Wike given his track records as a no nonsense man. An administrator can be appointed to oversee the affairs of governance in Rivers State until a governor is duly elected in the shortest possible time.[/b]

A President Buhari must be firm, decisive and if possible ruthless in dealing with impunity and corruption and Wike should be used to set example for others.

Joe Igbokwe
Lagos

Source

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by OKKO(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2015
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by nwafuluozoh: 12:44pm On May 22, 2015
Trash from Joe Igbokwe the slowpoke.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Belexy95: 12:47pm On May 22, 2015
OKKO:
Big trash, meant for dustbin.
He can't prove any of his claims just as he can't stop a democratically elected governor who has his certificate of return from being sworn in.

My problem with APC is deceit, hypocrisy, lies and sabotage. Is APC governors, newly house of assembly elect, new converts and co not guilty of the above.

Is Amechi refuse to hand over to Wike, let GEJ refuse to hand over to GMB.

Jeo Igbokwe you are not a competent court or electoral tribunal so judge not...but if you insist judge under age voting in the North first and NYSC member killed in 2011 secondly!
Its obvious u re nt a phc resident to make these comment. U have no idea how 1 man's inordinate ambition brot untold sufferings,agony and pains to many. The wicked cannot go unpunished!

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by ozoigbondu: 12:48pm On May 22, 2015
This is one of the most idiotic articles l have read this year.lf you are pained go to court and die there

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2015
APC will be playing with fire if they attempt nonsense in Rivers or Ekiti.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by glory2glory: 12:53pm On May 22, 2015
The truth will prevail, justice will prevail. Judgement will come either from man or God.
The wicked can never go unpunished no matter how long it takes. We are watching as the Rivers drama unfolds.

25 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by jackymfon: 12:55pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This is one of the most idiotic articles l have read this year

Gbam!!!you couldn't have said it any better...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by jackymfon: 12:57pm On May 22, 2015
These Amaechi people are sour losers with a capital S..... Go and di*

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Maxymilliano(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2015
Mumu Igbokwe, stay in Lagos and be pontificating on what should happen in Rivers.

Yeye man ...

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
Only time will tell.

For your latest quality stone coated roofing tiles (Bond, Classic, Roman, Shake, Shingle designs) from DS Rooftile, South Korea.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by christopher123(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
DONT APC..GET TIRE. THEY ARE IRRITANTS I MUST SAY

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Bonapart(m): 1:20pm On May 22, 2015
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by braine(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
Fresh elections should be conducted!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by SeverusSnape(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2015
Joe Igbokwe is a big fool!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by tociano009(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
Who is joe igbikwe

13 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by saasala(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
Wike their role model

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by iwezor1(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
Apc handwork

4 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by MizMyColi(f): 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
grin

Waow!
His crack must have been word class to get him high enough into such deluded thinking.

Severussnape, do you have an idea how much the crack he took to write this CLAPTRAP costs?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Swagavillage(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2015

1.What has been your greatest achievement till date?‬

Every achievement is gotten through realization of goals, be it personal and/or the ones the world has laid out for you. Every individual has got a set of goals and achievements, I included. But that which I can say is my greatest was seeing my younger ones through school against all odds, this goal I had set in 2009 when I had graduated from secondary school. I had to put to my education on hold to realize this, to help my mum provide for, build up and train my brothers and I must say, looking at the intelligent young men I have behind me, I am proud to declare that they are my greatest achievements till date. [/color]

such an intelligent beauty.. tell me 1 reason why she doesn't deserve the crown!

we know you are all busy people but please take out 10 seconds out of your time to click this link
https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=2329533 and type

I vote TWACI
Cc NLJega
God bless you

uu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by endy23(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
Wat is dis sabotour saying,even buhari don't have d power to stop wike swearing in not to talk of dis clown

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by born2lead01: 1:23pm On May 22, 2015
Great piece

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by SlyCharlie(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
................LAMENTATIONS

1 Like

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Adyrin(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
No Demon can st0p Wikes' swearing come 29th...
Get that into your yellow skull Mr Big Joe!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
OK, I might support GEJ but the ruthless killing of APC chieftains and members in Rivers was barbaric and somebody I know very well was killed. His dad, mum, brothers and sisters, gateman, housemaid everybody were killed just because his dad was an APC member.

GEJ probably didn't know about this but the actors of this wickedness to mankind will eventually answer to God. Same goes for the wicked ones who said "dogs and baboons" will soak in blood, causing untold death to thousands of innocent Nigerians in 2011.

The truth has no political party or ethnic group and it must be told.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by chyket(m): 1:24pm On May 22, 2015
Make this beautiful presentation to the tribunal and subsequently the courts,i am sure you will get justice.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Mogidi: 1:25pm On May 22, 2015
Seems Joe Igbokwe is hustling for new appointment.

7 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Drsheddy(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
GMB, AMAECHI, FASHOLA LIE MOHAMMED etc are my FRIENDS...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by NnamdiN: 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
Nonsense. Give us 11 reasons why Rochas should be sworn in.

9 Likes

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by atlwireles: 1:26pm On May 22, 2015
Delusion grandeur of the APC is on display again. I keep asking why are these almajiris, so desperate to retain Rivers State?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 11 Reasons Why Nyesom Wike Should Not Be Sworn In - Joe Igbokwe by Sholah96(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / Photos from the signing of second National peace Accord / Gbajabiamila Makes A Case For Innoson, Proforce, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.