Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? (25497 Views)

APC And El-rufai Continue To Heap Insults On Northern Christians / Savings, Investments, And Economic Growth Amidst Inflationary Pressure / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by dvkot(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2021
K
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Alejoas(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2021
This is a good look at it. I have external battery for your laptop, more than 10 hours guaranteed. Do you need one? Come let's deal!
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by jjxxx: 6:45am On Apr 01, 2021
joinpreneur:
Most of the comments above are senseless, bias and totally null and void. The op brought a salient issue on what contributed to the increase in price of some essentials. Therefore, making life difficult for the less privileged.

No matter how it's christened, whatever is bad can't be called good. And God will punish whoever deserves to be punished over this issue.

He'll punish anyone who oppresses the poor.

The government oppresses the poor. They'll face the consequences.

If you're here too and you're into any fraudulent activity, Trust me, you can't escape it. You're setting strange fire for yourself and your posterity. By the time the fire is done...hmmm

And those of you waiting on God. Shebi you know how to fraud, but you chose not to. You keep your integrity! Haba! There's a great reward coming. Don't compare yourself with anyone.

God will bless and reward you for the truth.
We know the government has failed but it's not an excuse to do evil. Evil can never be justified no matter the excuse. Na only those doing Yahoo dey the country? No be everybody the bad government affect? Why will some decide to do Yahoo. Moreover, it's the poor this whole tin is affecting and not the rich/elites. What you think u can afford as a Yahoo boy/girl, the elites can afford it twice.
The government will oppress the poor,
Yahoo boys/girls will also oppress the poor. Watin? Na only una God create the Earth for?
You complain of bad government, yet u do worst to the society. Tell me, how are u different from the government u criticise?
Evil will visit you all if you don't repent. Evil never last for long. Satan your master is coming to drag u to hell with him shortly. Think about that!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Apr 01, 2021
missiret:
why are some people pained because of this write-up? I don't understand o
Are you really sure you don't understand Ms Ireti?!
Hmmmmm.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by joinpreneur(m): 6:50am On Apr 01, 2021
jjxxx:

God will bless and reward you for the truth.
We know the government has failed but it's not an excuse to do evil. Evil can never be justified no matter the excuse. Na only those doing Yahoo dey the country? No be everybody the bad government affect? Why will some decide to do Yahoo. Moreover, it's the poor this whole tin is affecting and not the rich/elites. What you think u can afford as a Yahoo boy/girl, the elites can afford it twice.
The government will oppress the poor,
Yahoo boys/girls will also oppress the poor. Watin? Na only una God create the Earth for?
You complain of bad government, yet u do worst to the society. Tell me, how are u different from the government u criticise?
Evil will visit you all if you don't repent. Evil never last for long. Satan your master is coming to drag u to hell with him shortly. Think about that!

True words! You're blessed.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Topmaike007(m): 6:51am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans
on what you just put up, you don't need to blame the government alone even I and you have our faults, the people you said were looking out for names and state of origins is it the local government Chairman, governor or the president? Our people are wicked but every little thing we blame the government. A friend of mine went to apply for teaching work in Lagos before covid guess what dem no give am work because he is not Omo Eko.

Same thing everywhere in the federation.

Only God can make this country great and working, because if you give an average Nigeria person power he will misuse it.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by EgunMogaji2: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2021
nellynonso:
If you were the owner of that Property, I am sure you’d describe the Yahoo Boys as “God sent”.

You don’t know me enough to prejudge me. I honor my gentlemans agreements.

We’re not all scoundrels.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Baselm: 6:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Anyone who lives in Warri will know this is so true. As a matter of fact, I have given up buying anything that can wait in this town. Everything you are buying in this town is at a Yahoo boy price, I was in a keke some weeks ago and a fellow passenger who was a mechanic was narrating how a yahoo boy gave him 200k just because his car stopped working. The man said it was just the battery terminal that got disconnected but he didn't let the boy know.

You can hardly get a non yahoo boy kinda jean wear in this town, rent is shooting up to Lagos standards, it is just a terrible state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by samwillyco1(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans

Northerners are been employed everyday in the federal ministries and they keep on telling us no vacant positions
Secondly our politicians mostly Senators do give out the slot due to us to the Northern people just because they are looking for a political favor . Ebonyi State own is worst

3 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by BuzzandGrillz: 6:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Housing is on the rise because of these people
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by savageyoungboy(m): 6:58am On Apr 01, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Yahoo boys have made buying of landed properties in my own town Agbor very very expensive.
Na wa ooo
"Yahoo boy have made Buhari not to do anything about the killings by herdsmen"

So for development coming quickly to Agbor you still blame Yahoo boys...I see Nigeria problem now
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by ikaboy: 7:00am On Apr 01, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Yahoo boys have made buying of landed properties in my own town Agbor very very expensive.

Ndi uya
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2021
missiret:
why are some people pained because of this write-up? I don't understand o
Everyone doesn't have to agree with it. Going by the write-up we can also conclude freelancers who earn $3,000 upwards contribute to inflation, that's complete nonsense. We all know inflation has ever been at its highest the moment Buhari became president.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Trueteller0147: 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Rubbish. Do yo mean yahoo old politician
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by whela(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Olohun........

A good pair of jean is now sold 12/15k.......
A good sneaker is now 25k upward.......
A befitting/average slipper is 17k upward.....

Ado Ekiti to be precise!!!!!!

All thanks to yahoo boys

If only it was true

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Rockyrascal(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
I am disappointed to read some of the above comments contrasting the OPs write up; He was only been constructive. His main topic of discussion is the effect of reckless spending by internet fraudsters and how it is one of the factors that is causing an indirect increase in prices of goods and services.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by JAWBONE(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2021
In my opinion, they have ruined the housing market in Lagos especially in Lekki and caused massive inflation there.
Yahoo boys are the reason why a Lekki landlord would charge 100k to short let a 3 bedroom house for a DAY. And also 750k for a self-contain a year. They can charge that because they know someone will pay. And most of the time it's g-boys.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Mark4nextlevel: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Even if the government put in all this misdeed u you mentioned in check..and this senseless boys keeps spending recklessly as they do now inflation will still persist...when you put pressure on producers to keep to your demand prices of goods will increase thats what d op is saying...imagine a lighting cream dat was sold for 2k nw is 8k, since most of d boys in delta st. wants to lighting their skin dey all start using dat cream in state. nw you hardly see d cream n if u see it is either fake n expensive or real n very expensive, same with cars, clothes, etc...dats how economy works....guy, yahoo boys are messing d nigeria economy out of ignorance....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by maasoap(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Even your lengthy rants alone irritates me not to talk of the content of rants. You should be happy of what you all are making Nigeria to become.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2021
grossintel:
Everyone doesn't have to agree with it. Going by the write-up we can also conclude freelancers who earn $3,000 upwards contribute to inflation, that's complete nonsense.

Can freelancers afford the kind of reckless spending of those yahoo boys?

We all know inflation has ever been at its highest the moment Buhari became president.

There was no huge amount covid-19 money for yahoo boys to steal before Buhari came on board.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by maasoap(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Miyachi:
I understand that fraud, most especially cyber-fraud, is damaging to the country's image. But it might be a stretch to say that it causes inflation. I think we overestimate the population of these fraudsters.

Hear this, I think the amount of money diverted from the government coffers into private pockets should bother the author of these article more.

The writer was very specific and he didn't say what we were not already discussing everyday before. The writer said that yahoo are causing inflation on micro level and with some specific items and services while government officials, politicians, bankers are causing inflation at macro level. It is what we witness everyday with those boys spending

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2021
maasoap:

Can freelancers afford the kind of reckless spending of those yahoo boys?

There was no huge amount covid-19 money for yahoo boys to steal before Buhari came on board.
Yes they can. Listen, Yahoo boys sometimes do not earn more than freelancers, I'm saying this because I'm a freelancer and at the peak sometimes I earn way more than an oil worker. I use expensive gadgets, laptops, and my car is one of the latest.

Back then, $1,000 used to be 300k or so, today it's almost 500k do you know what that means? The problem with Nigeria is the government, Naira keeps falling while dollar keeps rising and if you earn in $$$ you'll certainly spend recklessly at some point because it's almost like free money.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Mozegee: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2021
You are right.it is only in this country were people will leave the major issues to pursue nothing.we are talking those who will elected have made our life so miserable and one useless guy is writing about Yahoo guys.
DuBLINGreenb:

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Shut up it is because no jobs, no start up funds, no capital, no business loans, no youth oriented programs, no government policy to get graduates owning a house in 5 years as you have else where, where you can use government loan to go to school, buy house buy car, still go to private lenders using only credit score collect money for other things, still collect phone from Apple and pay small small from either your salary and so on

Incase you fall on had times you have several safety nets
Like if you read Oliver twist all the orphans, homeless people etc at a certain time would go to government facilities to collect free food, them churches have such houses too

If you read John Grisham's the street lawyer, the state had homeless shelters for homeless people, whenever their was heavy snow or something each shelter starts accepting people till it's full to capacity.

Till today emergency blankets, coffee and a small stipend is given to needy across the world, for countries where it snows during heavy snow police and other government workers and agencies go from place to place looking for homeless people to shelter so they don't freeze and die.

We in Nigeria OUR DARLING NATION I've seen dead bodies on the street, mad people in the rain, excrement by the side of the roads Wetin we never see?

This is why I will not take any vaccine, government that cannot feed me, cure malaria, prevent dysentry by providing common pipe borne water wants to give me free vaccine of how much? If they can hoard food, palliatives people donated to us and gave them to them to share, it shows they can do anything those people want us dead.
They should use covid 19 money to reduce malaria in Nigeria, more people die of malaria than Covid 19.

Dude are you by chance justifying Yahoo? Stealing is stealing my guy whatever you lace it with people that engage in this would have their comeuppance. There's no excuse for that. If you read the poster's write up he also made mention of Agba Yahoo(politicians and other thieves) no doubt activities of Yahoo boys both Agba and infants have actually a big inpact on the micro economy and no where is this impact most felt than in real estate. go to Lekki so many houses are overpriced and you see boys young boys some as young as 18 renting such properties. I recall a staff of Diya Fatimilehin telling me that a 17 year old boy wanted to make down payment for renting a 3 bedroom duplex in lekki phase one. His Oga was so shocked that he had to tell the boy tp come with his parents. There are so many examples too let us condemn what is bad and stop justifying it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by UbongCR7(m): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Come to Ado Ekiti and see how things are expensive cos of these people
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-data/451854-how-much-inflationary-pressure-do-yahoo-boys-heap-on-nigerians-by-oladeinde-olawoyin.html

If you think Yahoo boys are the problem of this country then I kid you not, you lack wisdom. Right from the days of my father’s youth, there was a big problem with high way robbers..as in that crime was rampant. Looting nko?
Now the crime metamorphosed into yahoo and your leaders are making you believe yahoo boys are the cause of the dwindling economy. My brother, since you have strength, Go online and see the amount to money that Jonathan and Buhari has borrowed since they came into power then you will weep and understand that the leaders are thieves and the real Yahoo men. Within less than 6 years Abacha’s loot have been recovered twice and those large sum of money are enough to create job employments as well as other good amenities but Gumi is helping Bandits cashout.....who is the yahoo boy here

It’s such a pity that Nigerians do not see that our leaders are tilting us towards modern day slavery, Borrowing from every nook and cranny, crippling the economy and embezzling funds. As big as Nigeria is, we do not own a national airline...Do you know the number of Nigerians that travel to all over the world on a daily Do you have an idea the there is a current ban on Dubai bound flight from Nigeria because UAE government are making Nigerians spend more on Covid test compared to how they treat other countries?

What do you know?
Get it into your brain that yahoo is a scam and if you work online you will discover that Americans are the greatest scammers, my Aunty almost got scammed by an American in 2018 had I not seen the mails. Yahoo plus is ritualist, these set of people don’t even know how to type on a computer , I served in Owerri and I know what I saw.

Our leaders have put us in a big mess and they have no regards whatever for citizen and that is why other countries treat Nigerians with disrespect. As a Nigerian, they suspect you 100 times more than someone from another country.
The evil people in government are our problem, the earlier you realize this, the earlier you know peace .

6 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-data/451854-how-much-inflationary-pressure-do-yahoo-boys-heap-on-nigerians-by-oladeinde-olawoyin.html

Yahoo Bois isn't our problem, let those guys be we shouldn't be attracted to poor life and low living standard.
take a trip to Niger & Cameroun poverty is bitting hard. before you see a better and latest car it's something else. In as much as I aren't a fan of fraud
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2021
grossintel:
Yes they can. Listen, Yahoo boys sometimes do not earn more than freelancers, I'm saying this because I'm a freelancer and at the peak sometimes I earn way more than an oil worker. I use expensive gadgets, laptops, and my car is one of the latest.

Back then, $1,000 used to be 300k or so, today it's almost 500k do you know what that means? The problem with Nigeria is the government, Naira keeps falling while dollar keeps rising and if you earn in $$$ you'll certainly spend recklessly at some point because it's almost like free money.

I get your point but not as recklessly as one who makes easy money from defrauding people. i also engage in freelancing so i know this.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2021
stinflame:

Yahoo Bois isn't our problem, let those guys be we shouldn't be attracted to poor life and low living standard.
take a trip to Niger & Cameroun poverty is bitting hard. before you see a better and latest car it's something else. In as much as I aren't a fan of fraud

A content a happy life is what one should be attracted to. Those guys in Cameroon are 10 times more fulfilled than an average hustler in Lagos. That is why we kill ourselves chasing money so badly that we engage in nonsense just to get it.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2021
grossintel:

Lol. You still don't get the point. It is not about earning mega buck, it is about getting value for your money. It is not about buying expensive gadgets and all, it is about paying far above the real value of items and that's what these yahoo boys are known for and what the writer was talking about.
Yahoo boys would pay 15k for a 7k worth wrist watch. They would gladly pay 20m naira for a piece of land not worth 10m naira. Don't tell me that you haven't seen or heard this kind of habit about them. And when they do this, it affects ordinary folks around them because they are patronising the same local market.
Freelancers work for their money, it's hard earned. Yahoo boys steal.
Have you wasted expensive wine before, Mr Freelancer?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Joydan95:

If you think Yahoo boys are the problem of this country then I kid you not, you lack wisdom. Right from the days of my father’s youth, there was a big problem with high way robbers..as in that crime was rampant. Looting nko?
Now the crime metamorphosed into yahoo and your leaders are making you believe yahoo boys are the cause of the dwindling economy. My brother, since you have strength, Go online and see the amount to money that Jonathan and Buhari has borrowed since they came into power then you will weep and understand that the leaders are thieves and the real Yahoo men. Within less than 6 years Abacha’s loot have been recovered twice and those large sum of money are enough to create job employments as well as other good amenities but Gumi is helping Bandits cashout.....who is the yahoo boy here

It’s such a pity that Nigerians do not see that our leaders are tilting us towards modern day slavery, Borrowing from every nook and cranny, crippling the economy and embezzling funds. As big as Nigeria is, we do not own a national airline...Do you know the number of Nigerians that travel to all over the world on a daily Do you have an idea the there is a current ban on Dubai bound flight from Nigeria because UAE government are making Nigerians spend more on Covid test compared to how they treat other countries?

What do you know?
Get it into your brain that yahoo is a scam and if you work online you will discover that Americans are the greatest scammers, my Aunty almost got scammed by an American in 2018 had I not seen the mails. Yahoo plus is ritualist, these set of people don’t even know how to type on a computer , I served in Owerri and I know what I saw.

Our leaders have put us in a big mess and they have no regards whatever for citizen and that is why other countries treat Nigerians with disrespect. As a Nigerian, they suspect you 100 times more than someone from another country.
The evil people in government are our problem, the earlier you realize this, the earlier you know peace .

I think you are still missing the point. Yes the government is thrash and bereft of ideas. but again we are looking at micro economics here. In your small locality the impact of the reckless spending of yahoo boys is paramount and significant. some people say yes they keep the money flowing around yeah its cool but on the flip side they contribute to price hikes too especially in real estate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2021
livinbygrace:
You are either shortsighted or not welll informed.Since I was born 45 years ago,all I have been hearing in Nigeria is he-go-better and things are getting worse in the country.Is it yahoo boys that crumbled our economy in the 80s when a naira was even stronger than dollar?Almost all businesses (hospitality,auto business,real estates,even almighty oil business) are crumbling in Nigeria.Is it yahoo boys that’ privatized NEpa and still no light but they issued crazy ,outrageous bill and nobody to question?Is it yahooboys that said all our road should not be motorable ?Last time,super eagle could not travel to ordanary Benin republic because that route is totally displorable and eyesore,is it yahoo boy?Are you surprised that Ghana is now taking over and most of our celebrities and well to do guys are trooping their recently to invest?
You are not smart and your sanity needs to be checked
God bless you my brother.... Is it Yahoo boys that made us that gave Ghana light not have light for 24hours when Ghana enjoy light like heaven?? Someone in government handles the contract of importing generator into Nigerian and that is his main stream business cos he had an agreement with the government that they get certain percentage from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Is Lai Mohammed? / INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader / Buhari’s Supporters Are Silly And Unrealistic - Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.