Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? (25479 Views)

APC And El-rufai Continue To Heap Insults On Northern Christians / Savings, Investments, And Economic Growth Amidst Inflationary Pressure / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by heniford2: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
papiSNEH:

EFCC
EFCc dey give me food no call dat name again
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

See how stupid you are blockheaded fool...
Mr intelligent since you know so much tell me how many megawatts to sell to Ghana... Educate me let's go and I'll show you ur stupidity
All your generations are retarded. You are so stupid I can sense it meters away, dumb goat!
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

See how stupid you are blockheaded fool...
Mr intelligent since you know so much tell me how many megawatts to sell to Ghana... Educate me let's go and I'll show you ur stupidity
Since you don’t know how to talk without insulting.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Your entire generation have ever enjoyed 24 hours light including you and ur children will never enjoy that too... blockheaded illiterate lol
The light I enjoy in a day is brighter and bigger than that of your entire future.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Dreyton36: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
shegzhkn:

$50k weekly lol, not even annual loot.

Wetin u no know pass u
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by shegzhkn: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Wetin u no know pass u
Wanna help grin
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Baselm: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Between the yahoo boy and the mechanic, who was the scammer ?

Is a person who collected N200k for battery terminal not the bigger scammer ?

Mechanic has scammed me severally before. A job that will cost N1,500, mechanic will collect me N15,500 because I'm on a trip. A job of N5,000, they will collect N45,000 and still sleep over at your house forming busy. Meanwhile there is nothing wrong with the car

When I said they won't scam me again, meaning I want to pay N5k for a N5k serving job ?

Guess what, they frustrated me till I sold the car as scrap.

So the Yahoo boy who spent N200k and kept his car is wise.

If you have never owned up to 2 cars, don't just argue along that line. When your car goes bad, you are left clueless.
The man didn't even demand for 200k, the boy simply called him, gave him the money, asked him to fix the car and left. that is just an example of reckless spending that has driven people's tastes up and subsequently results in inflation

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Wizzzzmike: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Joydan95:

The light I enjoy in a day is brighter and bigger than that of your entire future.

Lol grin grin grin grin Oh that generator a.k.a I pass my neighbor lol...ur a joke...I can see didn't smoke enough of the generator fume lol
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
moneyissweet:
Op,if you no get money hide your face.if you can't afford pizza buy kuli kuli. If you also can't afford sharwama buy moi moi.

Just cut your mumu coat according to your size.

Yahoo boys keeps giving all of you sleepless nights.

Now your darling nation's presidiot is in London enjoying himself and you won't say anything or go out to protest.

Yahoo kill you there

Anyone abusing yahoo boys is either still comfortable in life or he doesnt know how to join.

For someone who has seen life before or enjoyed life previously even outside yahoo, seeing a 25 or 30 year old driving a Camry or Lexus shouldn't elicit envy.

Nah small ride for business people far back as 2005, 2010, just that the business environment don scatter for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by kelvin1d: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yahoo boys is not our problem our problem is does greedy old fools called politicians. So stop writing stupid stuff
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Ikinternational: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Yahoo boys have made buying of landed properties in my own town Agbor very very expensive.

Your mates are leaving you behind and you're online crying.
Better get in where you fit in
lol
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Ikinternational: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

I made an offer on some lands in Ijebu Ode. The agent warned me about quick action due to pressures from Yahoo boy purchases.

Before we drove the 15 minutes from the land to the selling agents office the land has been sold for twice the amount and sight unseen to Yahoo boys. It was unreal.

What's the name of this movie
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by EgunMogaji2: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ikinternational:

What's the name of this movie

Movie?

Please don’t associate my username with you guys flights of fancy.

Thank you.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Munamu: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally applicable especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans

You hit it. It would have been better if this write up is directed to thieves in the corridor of power.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Ikinternational: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Movie?

Please don’t associate my username with you guys flights of fancy.

Thank you.

You guys? You're talking to Ikenna sir
If not movie, abi na novel
Lovely story anyway

Not so happy ending for you..lol
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Fuckjesusandgod: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Another reason why “yahoo” is common in Nigeria is because the society celebrates the fraudsters. Musicians release songs hailing them. Mothers and pastors pray for them. Hotels and clubs accord them VIP treatment. Girls flock around them. In fact, it’s as if they are on top of the world. A woman who sells recharge cards once commented that she sees nothing wrong with what the boys are doing because they patronize her business very well. She is not the only one with such opinion. Many are OK with what the boys are doing because the boys are moving from armed robbery to internet fraud. As long as people in the society are not being harmed by the boys, everybody is fine with the situation on ground.

REMAX powerbank.

50,000mah

2 ports

Fast charge

Connectivity - Type C & Normal USB cord

Flashlight

Calls // WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

Na this guy dey scam people using power bank. I rather buy at computer village or alaba market than buying from you
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

Lol grin grin grin grin Oh that generator a.k.a I pass my neighbor lol...ur a joke...I can see didn't smoke enough of the generator fume lol
Sorry child, I am busy. Go and play with your age mate and stop displaying your rotten teeth in the midst of no joke...you are already acting like a potential Yabaleft patient !
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by lebete3000: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Shut up it is because no jobs, no start up funds, no capital, no business loans, no youth oriented programs, no government policy to get graduates owning a house in 5 years as you have else where, where you can use government loan to go to school, buy house buy car, still go to private lenders using only credit score collect money for other things, still collect phone from Apple and pay small small from either your salary and so on

Incase you fall on had times you have several safety nets
Like if you read Oliver twist all the orphans, homeless people etc at a certain time would go to government facilities to collect free food, them churches have such houses too

If you read John Grisham's the street lawyer, the state had homeless shelters for homeless people, whenever their was heavy snow or something each shelter starts accepting people till it's full to capacity.

Till today emergency blankets, coffee and a small stipend is given to needy across the world, for countries where it snows during heavy snow police and other government workers and agencies go from place to place looking for homeless people to shelter so they don't freeze and die.

We in Nigeria OUR DARLING NATION I've seen dead bodies on the street, mad people in the rain, excrement by the side of the roads Wetin we never see?

This is why I will not take any vaccine, government that cannot feed me, cure malaria, prevent dysentry by providing common pipe borne water wants to give me free vaccine of how much? If they can hoard food, palliatives people donated to us and gave them to them to share, it shows they can do anything those people want us dead.
They should use covid 19 money to reduce malaria in Nigeria, more people die of malaria than Covid 19.

There are a lot of smart people in this forum.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by zanshi: 3:53pm On May 03, 2021
Ugosample:
A couple of re.tard.ed comments have been posted on this thread so far.

Those of you cheering on this yahoo boys menace, trying to rationalise it (using the lame excuse of politicians and country hard, all that talk) or even openly defending it, when the real effect of this thing you are encouraging hits the society in general and you in particular, don't come crying

Nigerians are unbelievable undecided

I just read their post and laugh

They are trying so hard to exonerate them off the impact of the crimes they do

Some of them wipe their hard earned savings, pension so they could live life on a fly.

For every corresponding action there is a corresponding reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Election: APGA Candidate, Chukwuma Soludo Casts His Vote (Pictures) / Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins / Car Stuck In Flooded Water In Benin After 5-hour Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.