Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) (4067 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / 2020 New Tips To Get Ladies. Photo!!! / Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Telegram234(m): 7:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Ladies I no understand una for this world ooo

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by EmptyGarden(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2021
The story be like wetin go sweet, abeg try complete am.
Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by falcon01: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
you are a Good Guy, a guy to settle down with but she needs a wild horse currently who gonna ride her dirty cause she's in peak and active stage. You are of No use at that point.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Twelfthman: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2021
What is there again? Shebi everyone move on with their life. It is normal

1 Like

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by zagorakis(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2021
you are a simp.
why would you still have the phone number of a girl that rejected you twice not to talk of answering her call and exchanging pleasantries.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Ask for wisdom and God will give it to u
All u need with women is make ur money, smell sweet, dress well( not torn jeans and cross necklace with huge rings) they will disturb u. If u are now fit ( not thin like stockfish or fat like ballon), education helps and spiritual with good habit( no smoking, drink small, no womanizing) , know what u want.. grin

Check my store by clicking the link on my signature for books to read on the go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by femi4: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2021
She's not ready to settle down.....she doesn't.need husband material now
Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by JovialJune(f): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2021
falcon01:
you are a Good Guy, a guy to settle down with but she needs a wild horse currently who gonna ride her dirty cause she's in peak and active stage. You are of No use at that point.

You guys lack comprehension here sha, the guy was deeply attracted to her, nowhere does it say she was equally attracted to him, that was why she politely declined his request, and 45 years later, they remain friends afterwards, so what is the problems here? Should she have accepted to date him and then break his heart much later? Take a look at your comment, does it even correlate at all or make sense?

You men are your own problem honestly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Oga, don't count on it. she's only consoling you for not giving you a chance in her life.

You know it can be very hurtful when a woman you're wooing is not into you and she knows you mean well but can't bring herself to date you. So the only way to make you feel better is to console you so you don't feel rejected.

Being there, done that.

Next time just take a walk the moment a girl start telling you all that crap. Na expo I give guys so.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
this pieces of land is how much?
Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Telegram234(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
zagorakis:
you are a simp.
why would you still have the phone number of a girl that rejected you twice not to talk of answering her call and exchanging pleasantries.. SMH
Bro calm down.
I saw the post on quora, so I decided to post it here
Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

You guys lack comprehension here sha, the guy was deeply attracted to her, nowhere does it say she was equally attracted to him, that was why she politely declined his request, and 45 years later, they remain friends afterwards, so what is the problems here? Should she have accepted to date him and then break his heart much later? Take a look at your comment, does it even correlate at all or make sense?

You men are your own problem honestly.
tongue
Re: I Don't Understand U Ladies (photo) by Juliearth(f): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Telegram234:
Ladies I no understand una for this world ooo

There is nothing wrong in complimenting a great guy...and that a guy is great or terrific doesn't mean a lady has to date him. A guy can be great and yet incompatible with me (for instance).

(1) (Reply)

My Fears About Getting Married / Tiwa Savage Tell Ladies To Offer Something More Valuable Than Sex In Rltnshps / I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.