Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC (9826 Views)

2023: Electronic Transmission Of Results Not Mandatory – APC Replies Atiku, Obi / Electronic Transmission Of Election Results Not Mandatory, Says APC (Video) / Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by SarkinYarki: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pol
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Kewellbanks: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
*I told my dad that I won scholarship to study Accounting in Spain. He was so happy that he ordered MY MUM to slaughter two chicken for celebration. We popped champagne now am thinking of how to tell him it is April fool after eating the chicken*
*Please advice me*�������������
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by dikeigbo2(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
deceptionists......NIN .not mandatory for voter registration but mandatory for every activities in Nigeria because someone and somepeople have sworn not see transparency in electoral PROCESSes......chaiii thunder are not active in these time of monumental deceptions..

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by smallsmall: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
NIN is necessary for bank account, bvn, work in any company. Travel abroad and also get a loan

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

Haaa! When did anyone ask you for your NIN when you want to travel, apart from your Ticket, Passport and Negative Covid Result? shocked shocked
Haarnty, take it easy on yourself o. grin grin
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by makermix1: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
pant guy dey fool him selve
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Omoluabiii(m): 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
They will not make NIN compulsory for voting, they need that power bad bad, and only the citizens can give them that one, so no need of NIN,
but they will Make NIN compulsory for admission, travelling, and treatment in general hospitals... cheesy grin
Welcome to Nigeria the place of sense...

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Nukilia: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rodwave:
Because those Niger Republic cows cannot be able to vote with NIN abi.
you are correct!

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by franxalive(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
virtuousheart:
Confusion everywhere

MY DEAR, NO BE ALL OF US THEM GO FOOL O...IS SAKE OF TO ENGENDER UNDERAGE VOTING... AS TO GUARANTEE THEIR FRAUDULENT 10M VOTES FROM KADUNA, 18M FROM KANO, 25M FROM SOKOTO ...ETC

ALONGSIDE THE REGISTRATION OF EVEN COWS AND BANDITS FROM THE SAHARA, SUB-SAHARA, & ENVIRONS. undecided cry

IS SO UNFORTUNATE THE MESS APC HAS CHURNED OUT OF THIS CORNTREE undecided

WELL, IF AND ONLY IF...THIS CURRENT WOBBLING NIGGA-AREA SURVIVES THESE SPATE OF OMINOUS INSTABILITY AS ONE CORNTREE. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by fowlyansh181(m): 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
NIN is necessary for bank account, bvn, work in any company. Travel abroad and also get a loan

Hey, check out my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature
notice how he or she has been paid to preach nin..
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by nextstep(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
I laugh in spanish.

Those who want to manufacture voter record will make imaginary NIN. In fact they don't use any form of ID.
Legit voters will be asked to pay 6k if they don't have NIN when they go to register.

Nor be Naija we dey? angry
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
smallsmall:

Haaa! When did anyone ask you for your NIN when you want to travel, apart from your Ticket, Passport and Negative Covid Result? shocked shocked
Haarnty, take it easy on yourself o. grin grin
ekwensu, ask questions so u will be wise. To renew passport, they will ask for NIN..be wise
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by toxtimmy: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Exactly..... Welcome to Nigeria where Fulani is master and others slave.

Rodwave:
Because those Niger Republic cows cannot be able to vote with NIN abi.
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by dochenaj: 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
There is always a double standard when it comes to voter registration and voting in this country.

In the North you will see 15 and 16 year olds registering with no hassles but in the South, a 19 year would be put through undue scrutiny to prove they are up to 18 years.

I can guarantee you that this confusion on the compulsory need of NIN will persist through the registration and will only apply to the South.

In the South voting starts by 10am and ends by 2pm, but in the North it starts by 9am and ends by 4pm. That's what I call systematic disenfranchisement.

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by dochenaj: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
franxalive:

MY DEAR, NO BE ALL OF US THEM GO FOOL O...IS SAKE OF TO ENGENDER UNDERAGE VOTING... AS TO GUARANTEE THEIR FRAUDULENT 10M VOTES FROM KADUNA, 18M FROM KANO, 25M FROM SOKOTO ...ETC

ALONGSIDE THE REGISTRATION OF EVEN COWS AND BANDITS FROM THE SAHARA, SUB-SAHARA, & ENVIRONS. undecided cry

IS SO UNFORTUNATE THE MESS APC HAS CHURNED OUT OF THIS CORNTREE undecided

WELL, IF AND ONLY IF...THIS CURRENT WOBBLING NIGGA-AREA SURVIVES THESE SPATE OF OMINOUS INSTABILITY AS ONE CORNTREE. lipsrsealed
It is not just the APC, it is the Northern oligarchy and elites that perpetrates this.

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by 77star: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
divinehand2003:
When it comes to voting rights, NIN is not necessary.

Who else can see the handwriting on the wall?
Na some of Nigerians wey mumu nah

These pple are full of their personal interest

That's all, anything that would benefit them is allowed, whoever wan die should die, e no concern them
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by toxtimmy: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Tell am say na online degree and dem dey ask for €30000 processing fee.... Yahoo university of spain

Kewellbanks:
*I told my dad that I won scholarship to study Accounting in Spain. He was so happy that he ordered MY MUM to slaughter two chicken for celebration. We popped champagne now am thinking of how to tell him it is April fool after eating the chicken*
*Please advice me*�������������
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Flier: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
I knew it,NIN isn’t for the NORTH just like BVN

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by captain247: 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anything that has light in this country they will murder it.

Suddenly NIN is not compulsory for voters ba but compulsory for SIM Card, bank account, even car papers
and others because now it has a positive effect on election results. How can the country move forward

3 Likes

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Akfrenzy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin so northern underage boys can register as usual, political tools yet na DEM suffer pass
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by PeacenLove2: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Of course agberos dey get identity ni? Useless country!
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by dvkot(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
So they can rig it bascard people
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by chloride6: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Election reforms in the Mud...
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Gbam
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by tnerro1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
So that cows can vote in the North grin
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Mrceragem: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2021
how can Nigeria be balance
tell me

they know with NIN made compulsory their yansh go open
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by toxtimmy: 1:57am On Apr 02, 2021
If Nigerians want to help their country now is the time for all well meaning Nigerians to protest in the streets peacefully until NIN is compulsory to vote.

With NIN your vote will count... Without NIN you get upgraded Buhari's to continue the mess you all are in.

jlinkd78:
Mandatory nin would have reduced abarakatabara
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Scream(m): 2:35am On Apr 02, 2021
SCAM
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by spacechuks(m): 2:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Where is pantami,

Let him come out and defend this Nin,

This northern people are not even ashamed of themselves, doing everything to favour their bid, double standard when it favours them,

Useless shitehole country,

Southerners be wise, get out of this contraption or get the restructuring come to light ,if not your children(even graduates) will be beggars in the next 50years

1 Like

Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by cardoctor(m): 3:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Try it and nobody will vote although it would help against rigging.
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by Duplexxx: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2021
We open eye dye na

I trust NINaija
Re: NIN Not Mandatory For Voter Registration – INEC by ORIAYO70(m): 4:20am On Apr 02, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/01/nin-not-mandatory-for-voter-registration-inec/

It's not mandatory for voter registration..
But compulsory in banks, immigration centres, Schools etc.

Una no go die well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Raid Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt Currency Hawkers / FG Declares 20th & 21st August As Public Holidays For Eid-ul-fitr / Presidency Bans Ministers From Phone Calls During Meetings With GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.