Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted (24768 Views)

I Was Misquoted For Eight Years – Femi Adesina / Shettima: I Was Misquoted On Abacha’s "Hospitality" / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
I know they are always misquoted after spewing rubbish

Useless set of fools cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by BruncleZuma: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by IseoneofIse: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Clueless minister. grin
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by elmessiahs(m): 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
four legs good two legs bad... George Orwell
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by IseoneofIse: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Mars16(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Smart guy.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by tizzle(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
You said what you said
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by kokomilala(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria is an accidental failure; a historical mishap.And,it's Britain's fault.How could mentally deficient people be leading an astute herd?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by wyqay: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
you say
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Kewellbanks: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
I have a registered line that wasn't registered by me. Does that affect my NIN link?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by IseoneofIse: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lazy minister
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

E concern una

I no go do am even if it is not out of context

grin u think u dey do me

I pity you. Soon NINless bank Accounts will be blocked.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
kokomilala:
Nigeria is an accidental failure; a historical mishap.And,it's Britain's fault.How could mentally deficient people be leading an astute herd?

True. But d "astute herd" don't seem to want a change in d status. They complain in their closet& bicker over trivialities
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
jchioma:
I for say! Wetin o! And that really would have been insane.

Trust Nigerians to drag him on the floor until he recapitulates.

14 years kini?

DO YOU THINK AT ALL?
SO IT IS NOW TOO DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO SEE THAT THE MAN IS JUST LYING?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Fcwilly: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
By the time there eyes clear from the substance they took before going to the press, they Will come out to recant.

Mumu people
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by ipobarecriminals: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
angry angry Dumb,deaf, cease confused pipu
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Bmaster(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kewellbanks:
I have a registered line that wasn't registered by me. Does that affect my NIN link?
yep
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by UnabashedIPOB: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
FULANI vagabonds everywhere talking rubbish!
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by dangotesmummy: 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

E concern una

I no go do am even if it is not out of context
no mind am

Lie kill am there
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by KevMitnick: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
We are blessed with so many stupid people in government. I wonder what we did as a country to deserve this kind of punishment. Pantami or whatever his name is, is just as clueless as his employer. undecided
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Abeg, get your NIN If u want to get a sim card, bank account and travel to other countries

Is that so? What about voting? Do we need NIN for that?

Which sim card are u referring to? Is there sim card on sale?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by smallsmall: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Abeg, get your NIN If u want to get a sim card, bank account and travel to other countries

Hey, check my online store for juicy stuff. Link is on my signature

Why do you keep repeating and posting this falsehood on all threads?
You dont need more than your Ticket, your Visa-Passport and a Negative Covid Test Result to travel outside Nigeria.
If we check now, you dont even have a Passport, talkless of buying Ticket. grin grin
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by smallsmall: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

NIN is optiona, to get a Voters Card, if that is what you mean.
You can use your Birth cert, your Passport OR your NIN, to get registered.
You only need your Voters Card to Vote.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Maximus85(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ip you enjoy eny gobmount safis....
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by abbey621(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Cursed leaders, cursed country! Those of us abroad can hardly get an appointment to renew our passport not to talk of registering for NIN. Slowly and gradually I've started moving my funds out of this joke of a country, I get better treatment from Ghana than my own country....SPITS!
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by lexy2014: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
smallsmall:

NIN is optiona, to get a Voters Card, if that is what you mean.
You can use your Birth cert, your Passport OR your NIN, to get registered.
You only need your Voters Card to Vote.

I no. Tnx
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Analyst7: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lol naso ur mumu leader too was misquoted when he said 50million, wereys dem
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by 77star: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
jchioma:
I for say! Wetin o! And that really would have been insane.

Trust Nigerians to drag him on the floor until he recapitulates.

14 years kini?
Before nko?
Dem go drag him bad for social media

I know he would deny it

The same thing goes to tinubu
After dem drag him life, he denied say no be fifty million him say o

Na 50,000

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
smallsmall:

Why do you keep repeating and posting this falsehood on all threads?
You dont need more than your Ticket, your Visa-Passport and a Negative Covid Test Result to travel outside Nigeria.
If we check now, you dont even have a Passport, talkless of buying Ticket. grin grin
that's why u will always be small becos u are fool who won't ask for enquiries..if u want to renew your passport, they will ask for your NIN card...next time, try to hide your foolishness
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by Danny50: 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
As calabar boy wey i be... This aboki man just de behave like em oga cow.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
lexy2014:

if you want to buy sim card or retrieve it, u will need NIN.. for voting, u will use only voters card
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment For Not Having NIN - Pantami Says He Was Misquoted by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
if you want to buy sim card or retrieve it, u will need NIN.. for voting, u will use only voters card
U missed d question I asked. Is there sim card for sale?

Y is NIN not being used for voting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN: Cardoso, Deputy-Governors take oath of Office / Jonathan Reconciles Gov. Obiano And Peter Obi (pix) / Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Votes For Governorship/ House Of Rep Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.