Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari Laughing Thread - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Laughing Thread (1874 Views)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi / Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Laughing Thread by Genius100: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
This is especially for the abusive Buhari fans. I hope you guys have learned that voting in Nigeria is not conducted on the internet,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by hasyak(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
i hope we will not be the one laughing you in another 2yrs, dont come here and cry it is still biz as usual!
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by onyengbu: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
They have learnt the hard way.

Sai Buharia!

Wey dem sef.
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by PapaBrowne(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool

For the abusive Buhari fans!! They were so many but most of them didn't have voters card!! I wondered why there were so abusive!!!
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Nchara: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
Buhahahahahahahah!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by arshy(m): 9:15pm On Apr 17, 2011
75% of those that cancavssed for Buhari/Bakare are not in Nigeria. Most of them live in a country where there is electricity 24hrs/day, where there is job opportunity beckoning at you, where you can start your cars at 2am and go to anywhere u want without fear of running into a pothole or one askari harrassing you because of 20 naira, where owning a car is not a luxury or having a Blackberry/smartphone a show-off. They have seen great changes and sweet life. They have seen how PDP boys are lavishing Nigerian's wealth on the street of NY, at Dubai, London, and in many other countries. They know that GEJ is just a front for PDP to continue to have thier ways. While none of them have any personal grudge against GEJ (because they know he is just a victim of this circumstance), they are scared of him being impeached in the next two years and the OBJ boys continue flexing. You can throw your hands in the air and scatter your legs to dance and mock those that clamour for the progress of Naija, the ball is now in your court. Now I know why the General cried.

I pray God give GEJ the COURAGE to step into this shoe and lead us right. Amen
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Rhino5dm: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2011
I dey laugh oo!
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by dustydee: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
shame on you for starting this thread. Grow up,please
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by londoner: 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
We are all Nigerians are we not?

The BB campaigners did their own bit to stir up the political awareness and responsibilities of Nigerians.

They all want what is best for Nigeria and they had some sound points also.

I can see why many chose to support candidates other than GEJ, because at the end of the day Nigeria is between a rock and a hard place, we are hoping on the very slip possibility that GEJ will somehow make a big difference to Nigeria and even the PDP as a political party. Not just CPC but also ACN supporters should take their share of the success of this election exercise.

What we saw with ACN at the NASS election is a much needed checkmate on the dominance of PDP, all Nigerians at the end of the day are the beneficiaries.

The work begins now,
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Genius100: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'm especially laughing at clowns like kobojunkie with all her mouth, If to say na to dey blow hot air dem dey take elect President, Buhari for win by land slide,

This thread is a laughing thread, so abeg make I enjoy myself,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Beaf: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
A prayer for Buhari peeps
Let us wish the foul mouthed crew Goodluck in all they do, our prayers for them are for their days to be filled with Goodluck.
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by londoner: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Genius, I guess many people here counted chickens before they hatched. I suppose if Buhari was winning they would come here and do the same to you GEJ supporters
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by onyengbu: 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^ hate to say it but we warned u guys.

Nigeria dey for africa but internet dey for air.
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by texazzpete(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
What is the purpose of threads like this one?
You claim GEJ is for democracy yet you cannot stomach any opposing views on Nairaland?
At the end of the day, we will all continue our lives as before. I will still earn the same salary, I will still pay the same taxes. My entire support for Buhari would never had put one extra penny in my pocket. It was all geared towards one end: to bring about true change that will make Nigeria a good place for my daughter to grow up and flourish.

Now, GEJ has won. I still do not share your optimism. If he proves me wrong, SPLENDID. If he continues in the ways of the PDP pestilence, we will all be in this together.

There's no need for these immature posts, the verbal equivalent of sticking your tongue out at others.
londoner:

@Genius, I guess many people here counted chickens before they hatched. I suppose if Buhari was winning they would come here and do the same to you GEJ supporters

I don't know about you, but at 29 year of age i'm too old to go on a public forum to start clicking on smilies to laugh at my fellow Nigerians.
The overall objective is to bring about positive CHANGE in Nigeria. To that end, you are the one counting chickens before they are hatched. Why not wait until the 'change' manifests before crowing?
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Genius100: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Nigeria dey for africa but internet dey for air.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by MAYOWAAK: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
We fought a good fight, we fought for what we believed in, we stood on the side of truth, integrity, rule of law and fair play, To some people, it may seem we lost our shot at the presidency, but we'll always hold our heads held high that we stood for what is right and we never sold out our future for the petty gains of today, NIGERIA will surely rise again, U'll always be our Hero GMB, BB 4 LIFE.
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by MAYOWAAK: 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2011
If I have to do this again, I'll go for Buhari-Bakare a million times, even if they lose 999,999 times!

I earnestly pray that the masses of Nigerians will be freed from the limitations of our warped environment & the shackles of a "greedy few"-inflicted poverty.

"Let not him who puts on his armor boast like him who takes it off"

Nigeria shall be saved! Nigeria shall be changed! Nigeria shall be great again!
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by OAM4J: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
Like I said to beaf on a  thread, the elections has come and gone and your candidate has won. you guys should be building bridges and not laughing at the opposition. GEJ will be the president of Nigeria and not the president of the '22millions' that voted for him.

Grow up guys!
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by hbrednic: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
poor losers,i laugh in boko haram
where is ur KAI BUHARI and his rented crowd cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe crying again,cry cry baby.
election can never be worn by inciting violence.

GOODLUCK TO U ALL
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by naso2(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

[size=16pt]Nigeria dey for africa but internet dey for air.[/size]

classic. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by EzeUche2(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2011
I dey laugh!

Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by hbrednic: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
CHEI SEE CROWD FOR KOTANGORA tongue
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
Buhari was just being stubborn and greedy.poor him,his northern votes couldn't give him the needed victory.
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by udezue(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
Lmaooooooooooooooo heheheheheh hahahahahah huhuhuhuhuhu
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Savedelta: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sai gobe!!! Where dem dey na? On my blackberry phone they are already aligning with me and expressing so much respect for Gej for the level of transparency in this election.
They are shocked that without rigging GEJ survived and won with a huge margin,
Wish Buhari a good time in his old age.
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Sunofgod(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Beaf: 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ogini di?
Since Buhari loves to campaign in Hausa and address the press in Hausa, somebadi pleeeeeease translate this into Hausa for "the General."
Even his campaign slogan for the whole of Nigeria was in hausa; Sai Buhari! LOLZ!!

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ_Tpgvwt-c[/flash]
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by smile11s(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2011
I dey laugh o
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by Gunnaz007: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2011
All d malevolent supporters of the Emir of Boko Harem Province (HRM Muhammadu Buhari) on nairaland should be crying a lagoon now, oh sorry, an OASIS (I guess d the aforementioned province is located in the deserts bordering Niger republic).

Abeg Beafu nwanne make una laffff them smalll smalll, heheheheheheheh
grin grin grin grin cheesy

The doubters shall be put to shame when shocked shocked in-shau allah shocked shocked Goodluck transforms Nigeria in the next 4 years by providing stable power supply, road and railway infrastructure, creation of jobs, and engendering a system whereby corruption is minimized in d public service (As have been shown in the conduct of this election with an unbiased umpire).

GOODLUCK NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by alexleo(m): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2011
from sai Buhari to sorry Buhari.

Sorry ooh
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by mudleyback: 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
i know its a little too late, but . . .

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/GTijl23s1nilFPK--iNpc9Y8gCUpHBA7EGA3TkQ3zXXfO2n7Q8KVWZp1SDd8u5PVIKS3LmR*CNbItkxfyXRspWWTZJmLZHUC/1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif[/img]
@ cry baby islamic terrorist presidential candidate buhari & his bunch of disillusioned multiple id nairaland supporters
Re: Buhari Laughing Thread by azorjiu(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
Don't see the need to laugh when our young lads are being murdered in the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ez / Nigeria Doesn’t Need Snc – Rep / Aso Ebi Choosen For Obama's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.