Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto (1408 Views)

Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votes - PUNCH / Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes / What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
Q:Where did goodluck get 300,000 votes in sokoto. Answer:northerners are becoming nationalistic and they don't vote along ethnic and religious lines, while their brothers akwa ibom voted 100% for jonathan because he is a christian and he is from the south south.Total irony
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 9:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
I don't get the abacradabra , this is giving more steam to the earlier report by sahara reporters that gej mobilised 3 billion naira each for northern states, so they give gej 25 per cent stake in states were buhari has a strong hold, hw did fanatical buhari supporters give goodluck up to 300,000 it doesn't add up
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2011
If he actually got that number then the north is moving forward while the south is retrogressing. It doesn't make sense at all
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'm waiting for goodluck fans to respond oh,anyone
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2011
Now this 300,000 gej votes in sokoto collaborates the sahara story about a plot to capture northern states, allow buhari win in the north, but also give gej overwhelmingly votes, so it would not be embarassing for gej
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by Xfactoria: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2011
Its very possible. Three factors could have played out. One, d Presidential elections av serious implications for d state assemblies election of next week so PDP being d ruling party in d state would av checkmated a result dat would portray CPC as being popular in Sokoto. Two, Shagari is still bitter about d way Buhari ousted him out and has already given GEJ his blessings. He could have influenced substantial votes 4 GEJ. There is a large population of non-indegenes in Sokoto especially SE pple. U can be sure they'll all vote GEJ.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by werepeLeri: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Poster

So, GEJ who won in Lagos - ACN's territory, means what to you?

Abeg, go follow your Buhari weep. After all, we know the under aged voters who voted for him.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by Sunofgod(m): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by manuch(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2011
sokoto has a p.d.p governor or doesn't that matter.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by Becomricho: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2011
PDP CPC ACN ANPP
  GOMBE 290,376 495,898 n/a n/a
JIGAWA 491,252 663,994 17,353 7,676
KADUNA 1,190,179 1,334,244 11,278 17,301
KANO 440,665 1,624,543 42,353 526,310
KATSINA 424,587 1,154,000 n/a n/a
KEBBI 369,198 501,453 n/a n/a
  SOKOTO 309,057 540,759 n/a n/a

may be igbo people voted in number in that state. that is a joke.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by blueNwhite: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2011
Is the Northern Nigeria a Muslim area? Are there more Muslims in Nigeria or more Christians?
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by johnie: 3:52am On Apr 18, 2011
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by GoodMuyis(m): 4:16am On Apr 18, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by gadogado(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2011
they rigged and inflated the numbers! simple
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2011
Why are people now castigating sahara for exposing nothing but the truth, when sahara exposed turai yaradua and how she plotted against goodluc jonathan,were you not happy, now they are exposing gej's rigging mechanism and corruption , now they are biased. Now who is to blame for the violence, why didn't you tell gej to stop using money politics and highwire manipulation, isn't he smart enuf to know the north is volatile, the same way there was wild wild west n the south west , why is he instigating violence in the north by putting together one of the most sophisticated rigging heist in nigerian history.kudos to sahara reporters for exposing this. When the people in zaria protested and almost caused a breakdown of law and order,because the emir of zaria received a 500 million gift from gej.didn't he get the picture.gej has been bribing northern elites and has carried out a sophisticated, yet almost believable electoral heist in the history of nigeria. You people don't know the high wire meetings gej had to manipulate the elections n the north.now sahara reporters is the enemy, mtscheew ,I pity nigerians who just can't stand the truth. Your man who promised to transform nigeria, has transformed the electoral landscape into money politics,high wire rigging,falsified results, etc . Now its backfiering on him,sahara reporters is not anti gej,they are anti corruption,anti rigging, if gej is a victim, don't castigate sahara reporters.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by cpatra(f): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2011
@Ayo84

you are just a loser. GEJ has won in 2011 presidential election which was free and fair. Accept it or go jump into the lake. Period!
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by Nattlil(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2011
Shut the fuckup @ayo84 kill urself did GEJ also bribed me to vote him? did he bribe all the people that voted him massively in my polling unit? Do u think it is only muslims dat live in sokoto And the entire north? U are all fat stupid big time loosers. FRESH AIR DON COME Oh!!!
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2011
Truth is really a bitter pill, if truly gej was a winner , why did he organise an electoral fraud heist that has now heated up the polity.hw he come get 428,392 votes for katsina, which nigere delta magic did he do.electoral fraud is transisting from the typical south south and south east ballot box snatching to high wire coordinated manipulation
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by ayo84(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2011
When nigerians allow fraud,corruption and rigging to be overlooked and we fake smiles and concede defeat to evil, we sow the seed of a more powerful tyrany which will spring up.elections eventually will become a battle of the best rigger.it will be the era of the dark ages.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2011
ayo84:

Q:Where did goodluck get 300,000 votes in sokoto. Answer:northerners are becoming nationalistic and they don't vote along ethnic and religious lines, while their brothers akwa ibom voted 100% for jonathan because he is a christian and he is from the south south.Total irony
Yes, and the South-Southerners and South easterners are becoming more sectionalist by voting their son 98%
shocked
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by werepeLeri: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2011
ayo84:

When nigerians allow fraud,corruption and rigging to be overlooked and we fake smiles and concede defeat to evil, we sow the seed of a more powerful tyrany which will spring up.elections eventually will become a battle of the best rigger.it will be the era of the dark ages.

You really need to eat some rat poison.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by whiteroses(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2011
werepeLeri:

You really need to eat some rat poison.
you are the one dat needs the rat poison and a cup of acid rain water to wash it down , ode
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by werepeLeri: 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
whiteroses:

you are the one dat needs the rat poison and a cup of acid rain water to wash it down , ode

Oponu elenu yee yee. Why are you taking panadol for another man's headache? Obo lagido.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by baslone: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
Peops dey vex 4here o!
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by monkeyleg: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
u are forgetting that lots of people not from the North live out there
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by soldee: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
The northern masses are today physically ejecting their corrupt leaders and saying enough of pdp's corruption. Violence is not the way but I doubt if GEJ has the guts to address a people he knows did not vote for him! Where are the 1 million+ GEJ supporters in kaduna and the hundreds of thousands in the other states? What I hear being said is that the people should just accept the 'deals' done by their regional leaders. Turn on the TV, the people have said No Way!

And GEJ will only encourage the situation's escalation by keeping quite for the next 4 years! An OBJ (with all his issues) would've called in the calvary by now! But we all know what to expect.

The way I see it, I don't think the northern masses care if GEJ wins or loses but they won't have their votes stolen or their leaders 'dealing' their right.

GEJ would've won without tampering with the figures up north so why the costly gamble?
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by MukLdn(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
and 400000 in Jigawa. Lmfao cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by MukLdn(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2011
400000 in Katsina 400000 in kebbi. loooooooooooool at this blatent 419.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
GOOD LUCK WILL PAY THE WAY GBAGBO DID, angry No grammer wey miss jona speak go help is husband grin
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by MeAboki(m): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
soldee:

The northern masses are today physically ejecting their corrupt leaders and saying enough of pdp's corruption. Violence is not the way but I doubt if GEJ has the guts to address a people he knows did not vote for him! Where are the 1 million+ GEJ supporters in kaduna and the hundreds of thousands in the other states? What I hear being said is that the people should just accept the 'deals' done by their regional leaders. Turn on the TV, the people have said No Way!

And GEJ will only encourage the situation's escalation by keeping quite for the next 4 years! An OBJ (with all his issues) would've called in the calvary by now! But we all know what to expect.

The way I see it, I don't think the northern masses care if GEJ wins or loses but they won't have their votes stolen or their leaders 'dealing' their right.

GEJ would've won without tampering with the figures up north so why the costly gamble?

I couldn't agree more with your observation.

Northerners are simply rejecting PDP as a party of corruption, not Jonathon as a person or a Southerner (after all they overwhelmingly once voted for a Southerner before, e.g. M.K. Abiola and not to talk of ushering OBJ to power, when his own people were rejecting him); if not why else would they be burning houses of their own leaders who they perceive as agents of this blatant rigging.

Yes indeed, Northerners are more politically sophisticated than they are given credit for, because they are the least motivated by tribal politics. cool
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by naso2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
Me_Aboki:

Northerners are simply rejecting PDP as a party of corruption, not Jonathon as a person or a Southerner (after all they overwhelmingly once voted for a Southerner before, e.g. M.K. Abiola and not to talk of ushering OBJ to power, when his own people were rejecting him); if not why else would they be burning houses of their own leaders who they perceive as agents of this blatant rigging.

Yes indeed, Northerners are more politically sophisticated than they are given credit for, because they are the least motivated by tribal politics. cool

LIES. so why did they not protest last week when PDP swept KANO in the nASS elections ? bigots can at best be clever only by half.
Re: How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto by 2mch(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2011
Me_Aboki:

How does it feel being screwed in the backside and getting a taste of your own medicine? Although i agree these elections are crap, but you guys did the Yoruba's and Nigerian an injustice. An apology should be in order. The present PDP is just using what you taught them. The tables always turn, karma is a biatch.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth 11 Largest Landowner On Earth / Post Election Violence: Buhari Threatens To Sue Reuben Abati For Libel / How $8.6m Weed(ganja,marijuana) Left Kotoka International Airport,accra,ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.