Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? (9303 Views)

Did Goodluck Jonathan truly this? / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / How Did Goodluck Get 300,000 Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by archive(f): 4:47pm On May 14, 2011
can anyone post any links containing facts about goodluck's achievements while he was deputy/governor of Bayelsa state?

thank you
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On May 14, 2011
Isn't this question coming a bit too late? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I mean he has already been re-elected (even with his abysmal /non-existent record of achievement in 12 years in Government)
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by archive(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2011
lol i knew someone would say that. i know but hopefully we will be able to scrutinize potential leaders better in the future. now can someone please provide me with some sources?
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by archive(f): 5:00pm On May 14, 2011
i mean people turned out to vote for him right? on what basis?
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ Mostly ethnic bias, I believe. All I know for sure is about 99% of Bayelsan voters supposedly voted for him. If that is not sign that you are probably not going to get anywhere with asking, I am not sure what else could convince you.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by archive(f): 5:07pm On May 14, 2011
yes but he won the vast majority in states other than bayelsa too. even in yoruba states. all i want are some sources to why people voted for him
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by T9ksy(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2011
archive:

i mean people turned out to vote for him right? on what basis?

Oh well, there's not much to choose from between JEGA and the Ayatollah of northern nigeria. People voted along regional lines.

It doesn't matter how many times Buhari contest and who his running mate, he will always lose in the south.
Southerners have not forgotten how lopsided his despotic regime was, 26 yrs ago.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by EkoIle1: 5:13pm On May 14, 2011
Nothing really, but he did looked the other way while Alams cleaned out the treasury and after Alams, he didn't do a damn thing to audit the treasury or go after Alams to have him return the state's money, on top of that, he made the same convict and international fujitive his campaign chairman and some way, some how, he is going to reward Alams for that effort with the tax payers money voa contracts and other shady avenues,
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by archive(f): 5:18pm On May 14, 2011
@t9ksy - so you're saying that he was just the best of a bad bunch? how sad

buhari needs to disappear anyway.

@eko - right well that' just great. let's look after the corrupt and give them cushy posts because they've done us dodgy favours in the past. and nigeria - let's look forward to another wasted 4 years. thanks for your answer

if anyone has any sources i would still be grateful. why do we settle for such a ridiculous system. where are the journalists scrutinising these so-called politicians. where are nigerian political journalists
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by T9ksy(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2011
archive:

buhari needs to disappear anyway.

Yes o! That was why people like me didn't bother to vote but instead were looking towards 2015. There was never a time i entertained the notion that JEGA could be the "messiah" we all have been waiting for. And sadly to say, he didn't disappoint me with his subsequent utterances and actions since. . . . . . . . . . . . .

As for Buhari, yes o he needs to vermose sharp, sharp.
But do you think the undeservedly arrogant mo.ron will let us be?
Hell no! Instead, he's ready and willing to make the whole country implode if he doesn't get his away.
He's such a bully.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by hercules07: 5:36pm On May 14, 2011
T9, can you explain how Buhari is ready to make the whole nation implode? Please note that I am a Buhari supporter.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by blacksta(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2011
it is a bit late now  -  I am one of the few who remained consistent in saying GEJ has NO service delivery and implementation track record  - Without OBJ  GEJ would have remained irrelevant .  GEJ even confirmed to the US envoy that their are many better than him.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by honeric02: 5:44pm On May 14, 2011
blacksta:

it is a bit late now  -  I am one of the few who remained consistent in saying GEJ has NO service delivery and implementation track record  - Without OBJ  GEJ would have remained irrelevant .  GEJ even confirmed to the US envoy that their are many better than him.

And that he's not fit to be president, he said that on CNN!!!
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by T9ksy(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2011
hercules07:

T9, can you explain how Buhari is ready to make the whole nation implode? Please note that I am a Buhari supporter.

@ Bolded, all the more reason why am not willing to go into such a futile exercise.
Bottomline is, we rejected the mofo at the pools.

The sooner he get it into his towel-head that he can only rule us with the aid of guns, the better for his poor and gullible followers.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by hercules07: 5:56pm On May 14, 2011
T9, you just admitted that you did not vote, so you rejected all the candidates, anyway, Buhari has gone to court, let us wait for the results of the forensics, if he Jonathan won fair and square no problems, it is not his father's property. I am just amazed at how people will come online to bash someone without any fact to back it up, no wahala sha whatever makes you guys happy, have a nice weekend.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Mynd44: 6:00pm On May 14, 2011
I guess GEJ was the lesser of two demons
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by hercules07: 6:02pm On May 14, 2011
We will soon find out.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by manmustwac(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2011
He supported MEND
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by T9ksy(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2011
manmustwac:

He supported MEND. . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . .whilst Ayatholla buhari supports Boko haram!!
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Beaf: 6:57pm On May 14, 2011
Lol!

A thread ram packed with sour grapes and bitter people!
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by playmode(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2011
^^^Have you ounce of dignity in you?
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by friedrice1: 8:28pm On May 14, 2011
Nigerians and how they fail exams.

What did Goodluck actually Do in Bayelsa State.??

Answers: Mynd 44; I guess he was the lesser of 2 demon

aftermath: He fails exams, and says the Lecturer is wicked, the lecturer is tribalistic, i didnt sort the lecturer and he decided to fail me,
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 14, 2011
^^^ exactly!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

archive:

No he was not. There were about 17 Names on the ballot. Even if you are vehemently against Buhari, there were about 15 other candidates to be considered, many of them with actual records of achievements at some level or another.

Of the about 17 names on the ballot that day, Jonathan was NOT THE BEST OF THE BUNCH. Creating such a lie would be revealing oneself as one of the ignorant ones in Nigeria. That excuse/reason for voting for continuation of the same Government that has proven itself impotent for 12 years straight does only flies in the land of the silly.  grin grin grin
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by honeric02: 10:34pm On May 14, 2011
fried-rice:

aftermath: He fails exams, and says the Lecturer is wicked, the lecturer is tribalistic, i didnt sort the lecturer and he decided to fail me,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by aljharem3: 10:50pm On May 14, 2011
fried-rice:

love this grin grin grin grin grin

silly people(nigerians) at times undecided
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by jensinmi(m): 11:53pm On May 14, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ exactly!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No he was not. There were about 17 Names on the ballot. Even if you are vehemently against Buhari, there were about 15 other candidates to be considered, many of them with actual records of achievements at some level or another.

Of the about 17 names on the ballot that day, Jonathan was NOT THE BEST OF THE BUNCH. Creating such a lie would be revealing oneself as one of the ignorant ones in Nigeria. That excuse/reason for voting for continuation of the same Government that has proven itself impotent for 12 years straight does only flies in the land of the silly.  grin grin grin

@Kobojunkie:
May God Bless you 1.5 million times for your reply. May you see your children's great grandchildren.

See me see trouble. Someone telling me that GEJ was the least of the evils up for election. I don't know when we Nigerians will stop justifying our stupid choices with stupid excuses.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by blacksta(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2011
Beaf:

Lol!

A thread ram packed with sour grapes and bitter people!

yes 0000

please post your oga's achievement - rather than throw insults simple as abc
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by enyojo(f): 8:09am On May 15, 2011
[size=15pt]All said and done GEJ apologists are now trying to see reason. But at a very wrong time.[/size]
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by archive(f): 1:40pm On May 15, 2011
well i guess this means that he hasn't got a proven track record. thanks for all your answers
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by werepeLeri: 1:45pm On May 15, 2011
lol.

This thread is so empty and meaningless. Poster. Why not buy a ticket and go to Bayelsa and make your research instead of asking people in here.

LOL. Bitter folks will use this to vent their post election trauma, trauma because all their positions and calculations about Buhari winning and GEJ loosing came to nothing.

Poster. You are taking panadol after your headache is healed already.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by blacksta(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2011
archive:

well i guess this means that he hasn't got a proven track record. thanks for all your answers

Lol  - What were your expectations when you started this thread  - It is big SHAME NO body can attest to what gej has achieved in the last 2 to 7 years in government . Even his DUMB supporters have nothing to share.  A man that is continually riding on luck.
Re: What Did Goodluck Actually Do In Bayelsa State? by werepeLeri: 1:48pm On May 15, 2011
It is a pity that these losers will continue to bite their tongue for the next 8 years. hahahaha. I feel all right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan Directs Dangote, Others To Crash Cement Prices Within 30 Days / And So I Finally Visit Enugu For APC Political Rally And Is Full Of Brown Roofs / National Assembly’s Quest To Re-order The Sequence Of Elections, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.