Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Most Important Bro Code Of All. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Important Bro Code Of All. (1350 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by gbami(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
A Bro should never run while crossing expressways even if a trailer is coming by his side. If a bro does. He is Gay.

Take note.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by falcon01: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2021
nahh bro... I run like hell!! call me whatever the Bleep you want but I can't come and be doing terminator ontop Express way!

13 Likes

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by gbami(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=falcon01 post=100411296]nahh bro... I run like hell!! call me whatever the Bleep you want but I can't come and be doing terminator ontop Express way![/quote
grin grin
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Rocktation(f): 8:11am On Apr 02, 2021
grin
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Seniorwriter(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2021
OP must be high on COLORADO....why not post a more interesting engaging writeup to fit into the topic...for me the most important bro code is to always show your guy tips on how to make Benjamins!!!
Money Stops Rubbish!!
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

6 Likes

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Kondomatic(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
gbami:
A Bro should never run while crossing expressways even if a trailer is coming by his side. If a bro does. He is Gay.

Take note.
OP crossing the road like

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by habsydiamond(m): 8:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Op must ba a hermaphrodite for him to be bringing up a task that is even more difficult than that the soldiers in sambisa are facing... U are wicked mehn

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Silentgroper(m): 8:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Op must be high on cheap weed.
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by gbami(m): 8:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
OP crossing the road like
grin grin grin
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by gbami(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
Op must ba a hermaphrodite for him to be bringing up a task that is even more difficult than that the soldiers in sambisa are facing... U are wicked mehn
Is not impossible. I have been hit 3 times, because I refused to run while crossing.
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Cerebellum: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2021
OP wey dey always commot shoe b4 hin crossgrin

To slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by habsydiamond(m): 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
gbami:

Is not impossible. I have been hit 3 times, because I refused to run while crossing.
I hail u oooo... U are a living testimony... Mehn!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by DirtyBoxer(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2021
People like op na dey look left Look right Look left Look right again ...Look left Look right Look left Then crossed and still get accident

5 Likes

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by ITbomb(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2021
falcon01:
nahh bro... I run like hell!! call me whatever the Bleep you want but I can't come and be doing terminator ontop Express way!
The trick is, as you are approaching the road, start checking for traffic, if not clear, walk along, don't wait

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by falcon01: 9:48am On Apr 02, 2021
ITbomb:

The trick is, as you are approaching the road, start checking for traffic, if not clear, walk along, don't wait
that's for small road, Express I run or follow flyover.
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Bankalert(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2021
falcon01:
that's for small road, Express I run or follow flyover.
like a pvssy ass niccur... grin.... Nah play ooo grin
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
gbami:

you've learnt the hard way

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Ghostrye: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Gbam. That's what I always say, you can camp in the middle of the road sef, but never run while crossing

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by tais4: 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
CONTACT US FOR YOUR CORPORATE NEEDS
Register your company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) through a
proven professional and get your certificate in no time at any location
of your choice globally @ an affordable price.
- Business name (Enterprise)
- Limited Liability Company
- Incorporated Trustee (NGOs, Clubs, Association, Churches etc.)
-Website Creation
-PENCOM Certificate
-Tax clearance Certificate
-Logo Design
-Comprehensive Business Plan

Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
Our Facebook page /raybillreg
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by gbami(m): 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
SmellySperm:

you've learnt the hard way
At least, I was still called straight. Very proud of myself ���
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mtcheew,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by franklingud(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
Egungun just be careful when crossing express.

Don't run shaaa!
Re: The Most Important Bro Code Of All. by fijiuba: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
A living Gay is better than a sinful dead man . The Gay has chances of overcoming and repenting

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Experience All In The Name Of Being Too Nice / At 22, Is It Normal Not Have Had Any Relationship? / Does Body Stature And Size Really Affects Ladies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.