Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile (13453 Views)

Governorship Ticket: Sanwo-Olu Rejects PDP's Offer - Gboyega Akosile / OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile / Sanwo-olu Appoints Six New Permanent Secretaries, Gboyega Akosile, Deputy CPS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
Gbajamilia a big thieve.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by mozona(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
please someone should tell that man akosile,
that he has no need to explain anything.

we know who was booed.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by GeneralPula: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

MOD wey dey defend politician on the side!!
Weere too much for this forum

How’s clarification a defend?
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by Duplexxx: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Isoright
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by sammirano: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sanwo olu is a wicked and heatless man.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by 9jaRealist: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
paulolee:
was around the stadium dt noon n I heard crowd making booing noises but don't know who they were booing but it was a for s convoy shaa.
I heard they were booing them because they were restricted from seeing super eagles play in Lagos..
heard they were booing the government officials incharge of sports and my gee saud its for sanwo bt am not dt sure..
was more surprised with d crowd dt I saw waiting outside even after being told dt fans are restricted bcox of covid and I come de ask if cr7 or messi go dey that teslim?
don't get me wrong, I do watch eagles games on t.v but with wat m seeing i dnt tink i can stress myself going to a stadium to watch them play even if na free bcox e no worth d stress..

Exactly!
A large crowd showed up in disregard of Covid protocols and were denied entry. That’s what the boos were for.

>
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by 9jaRealist: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
sammirano:
Sanwo olu is a wicked and heatless man.

Good thing he isn’t governor of your state then... tongue
>
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by Ajibel(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
naptu2:
That's Gbajabiamila's motorcade and the people that booed him knew that it was Gbaja. Listen to the audio.

He represents Surulere consitituency and the game was played in Surulere.

If you listen carefully you'll hear some people in the crowd shouting "Gbaja".

The governor uses an SUV, while the speaker uses a Mercedes Benz S Class sedan.

The crowd was angry that some people got into the stadium and they couldn't get in.

Some people know this but just wants to twist is that it's the Gov that was booed. Several online media and even Sowore carried the false news. And when you try to correct them, you'll be termed a govt paid agent.
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by inspectorg(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
I think this easter period is turning into a booing spreeoooo!!!! hahahahah!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by Adegboladedayo: 3:37am On Apr 03, 2021
When Mr governor was in your age, he channels his energy into positive things. But I wonder what our youths are now turning to. If one of this trolls were giving opportunity, you will see how clueless they are. You better hustle so as to make a positive impact. He can't be forgotten in lagos history, what can we remember you for?
Re: Nigeria Vs Lesotho: Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Wasn’t Booed – Gboyega Akosile by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:18am On Apr 03, 2021
You for loud am na. fvvlish people deceiving themselves
Pavicx:
See this one

The intention was to boo the governor
So whether him or not
I hope he gets the message...

Keep decieving yourself and the people
It's Bruno Fernandes convey then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Felicitates With Christians On Christmas Celebration (Videos) / Maputo - Mozambique, The Brazil Of Africa / Boko Haram "Pushed Out In A Month" - Goodluck Jonathan BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.