Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! (71702 Views)

Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by dearstan(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2007
Here is a site you can view updated jobs
http://www.eBuyNigeria.com
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by patricosma: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2007
tanx alot 4 d message. i ve been looking 4 it 4 some time.i hope i can make use of it. bye
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by lizudi: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2007
pls i need a material i could study to prepare for any job opportunity like G-MAT or any other one thank.pls i wud anyone that has got sumtin to mail back.thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by hypertech(m): 4:06am On Sep 20, 2007
Hi house, extremely impressed by u pple.
Well, just to let u know, British Deputy High Commission is recruiting, Admin Asst.
But u gotta send handwriting applicatns, not sure abt d closin date, 67k
Dont say i said!!!
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by hardayboye: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2007
Am Famous Ibrahim Adeboye By Name, I just visit this site today, And i sees there are people here who can help me get a Job, Well i just Finish from a Tchnical School, Called, Nigeria Opportunities Industrialization Center(N.O.I.C), With a Didploma of computer Engineer, And i just Finish My Industrial Training, (I.T)So now i want to work, And its difficult for me to get a job, So i want to pleade to anyone here if they can help me oit with that i will be very gratefull, Here is My Phone Number, 08020333411, Thanks.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by ujaybaby(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2007
Thats so nice of you guys.
We need to help each other
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by tayowole: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2007
hi pls if you have any oil company employing fresh graduate in accounting inform me pls
my mail is matoyo2@yahoo.com
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by olanz(f): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
thanks for the info.had to print it out.nice one
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by untapped(f): 12:41am On Oct 16, 2007
thanks for the website links for oil companies. God bless u.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Kamali(m): 9:44am On Oct 16, 2007
Great Job.Well done.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by TISSO: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2007
Thanks 4 d good job man,God bless u
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by ZaburyTee(m): 12:41am On Oct 30, 2007
First time user!!
This is too much, good job on the resarch cheesy
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Origin(f): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2007
Thanks a lot but i'm yet to see any oil company that advertises, runs tests, interview and then place you in a job. This is especially for non engineers. i have attempted it all and i am just disappointed even though i fit the requirements.
Must all hopes of jobs be on whom you know basis.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by CuriousLi(f): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2007
fun-j great job. keep the flag of doin good flyin.

origin, what's up girl? i got an oil and gas job by applying on line to a Guardian advert. the recruitment process started in Jun 06 wen i replied to the advert and in April 07 i got my employment letter. i didnt know anyone in the coy. Just do everthing as specified in any advert you are replyin to and if you are qualified, you'l be called. the major problem is there are like 2000 people applyin for 1 vacancy most of the time.
good luck in your job search and trust in God to be a father to you.

Cheers y'al wink smiley
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Aruomaren: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2007
U re Da Bomb[flash=200,200][/flash] kiss
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by raphael4u(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2007
hi guys,just new here, i'm looking for a job in the oil and gas industry most especially if there's any graduate recruitment program and by the way i read engineering,thanks guys
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by tunene: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2007
please is there any one in the house who knows the website of AGIP, pls post it or you can send it to my mail box, big2tunde@yahoo.com or olatunde.adeniyi@yahoo.com, thank you.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by bujuas: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2007
this is my cv

Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by temmytee1(f): 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2007
Hi,
Does anyone have any idea about what the StatoilHydro interview is like? Thanks
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by davidh(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2007
you could check out a brand new recruitment website for Oil and Gas jobs , www.petrorecruit.com
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Dmajesty(m): 1:27pm On Nov 10, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Dmajesty(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by funj1(m): 8:22am On Nov 19, 2007
Hi people,

The above links have been updated today with current openings in British Gas Group.

Enjoy,
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by stinville(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
thanks for the info bro. i'm glad to be part of the crew. grin
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by funj1(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2007
Anytime bro! cheesy wink
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by funj1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2007
have you checked out the links above?
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by funj1(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2008
smiley
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by subice(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2008
Good work, thanks for that. Most of the links are good though saipem's and total's haven't loaded up.
Re: Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! by Tonyblu(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2008
Best of success in your endeavours guys & gals!

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.