Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty (11761 Views)

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. / #COVID_19 A Time Like This Our Counstitution Is Silent! What Happened? When.... / Reason Why Nigeria Should Divide: Taking Nairaland Forum As A Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Well it's plain obvious that The Niger Delta cannot be part of BIAFRA, Both in natural political reasons.. cus igbo culture naturally makes everyone present in the government because of the language unity, while a creeksman will prefer to have carefully choosen representatives take what he wants to the fore front while he stays home and makes sure they are implemented.. This clear contrast and the fact that BIAFRA has and always will be an Ndigbò thing is one reason we can't join another ticking Nigeria...

We'd prefer to cast our lots within ourselves like we've been doing since the days of king Jaja..and I'll always say. Porthacourt and Edo won't just be ordinary cities in a country thats populated and personalized by a single tribe.....
But the issue is that we have naturally war built men ready to fight and take what's ours.. but the real reason we don't have a say yet in the independence talk making it look like we are the ones holding things up is that we have no clear umbrella to gather our numerous tribes into... We're ready and maintain we want to be on our own...on the issue of the the Imo River we'll have to talk it over with the Biafrans diplomatically or never... But for now we should worry about the threat NE of our border @ the imo river. (were abia and Rivers State borders are). The place I'm talking about is obigbo.. the military has used a guise of restoring peace with the aid of wike to prolong their illigal stay in the very sensitive area... Obigbo must be rid of those pests or we should forget about Rivers State.. which is impossible to think of doing..
We in this forum could start something... It won't take anything. We'd grow it gradually. Should we join MEND? And form a political wing? Because obviously no one would take us serious if we bow put any warlord as our leader.. we need a land headed by an head of state and a presidentially appointed prime minister as head of government.. To balance and share power without stessing the ethnic sensitivity..

Follow CREEKSLAND on Twitter and Instagram..
Email ..creekslandNigerDelta@gmail.com

#Godbless NigerDelta
#Godbless our Creek home!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by HacheNoire: 4:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Gibberish!

Who is fighting for sovereignty with you? Can you mention names?

One Nigeria is not negotiable. Earlier you realize that, the better.

Our unity is our strength and that will remain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by budaatum: 4:20am On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

Don't mind them! And I am yelling!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ohizfly(m): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2021
light my Kpoli

real niggar never give up

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by MikeBetty(m): 4:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Same way smaller tribes will be skeptical of ijaw dominance. You are in for a long thing.

26 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by SlayerForever: 5:21am On Apr 03, 2021
On paper Niger Delta is a failure already. However I wish them the best.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by vanunu: 5:25am On Apr 03, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
Well it's plain obvious that The Niger Delta cannot be part of BIAFRA, Both in natural political reasons.. cus igbo culture naturally makes everyone present in the government because of the language unity, while a creeksman will prefer to have carefully choosen representatives take what he wants to the fore front while he stays home and makes sure they are implemented.. This clear contrast and the fact that BIAFRA has and always will be an Ndigbò thing is one reason we can't join another ticking Nigeria...

We'd prefer to cast our lots within ourselves like we've been doing since the days of king Jaja..and I'll always say. Porthacourt and Edo won't just be ordinary cities in a country thats populated and personalized by a single tribe.....
But the issue is that we have naturally war built men ready to fight and take what's ours.. but the real reason we don't have a say yet in the independence talk making it look like we are the ones holding things up is that we have no clear umbrella to gather our numerous tribes into... We're ready and maintain we want to be on our own...on the issue of the the Imo River we'll have to talk it over with the Biafrans diplomatically or never... But for now we should worry about the threat NE of our border @ the imo river. (were abia and Rivers State borders are). The place I'm talking about is obigbo.. the military has used a guise of restoring peace with the aid of wike to prolong their illigal stay in the very sensitive area... Obigbo must be rid of those pests or we should forget about Rivers State.. which is impossible to think of doing..
We in this forum could start something... It won't take anything. We'd grow it gradually. Should we join MEND? And form a political wing? Because obviously no one would take us serious if we bow put any warlord as our leader.. we need a land headed by an head of state and a presidentially appointed prime minister as head of government.. To balance and share power without stessing the ethnic sensitivity..

Follow CREEKSLAND on Twitter and Instagram..
Email ..creekslandNigerDelta@gmail.com

#Godbless NigerDelta
#Godbless our Creek home!!

Is king Jaja not from Amaigbo in Orlu senatorial zone of Imo state.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Trueigbo: 5:29am On Apr 03, 2021
Attention seeker
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ivolt: 6:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Nigerdelta is silent because it is a political creation. Any attempt to govern base on it will result in intractable crisis. Many minority ethnic groups also understand that their safety depends on the country. Without it, their bigger neighbors will make their lives a living hell.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by greatdreamer(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Our silent is not a sign of being cowards, we know what to do, when to do it and how to do it when we roar, the world tremble and at appointed we will roar for our independence
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by BigSarah(f): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Niger delta is just ijaw and ogoni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2021
I'm an ijaw man and I believe in biafra.
Biafra is my country.
Biafra is made up of SS and se.uf you don't like it,you can join Yoruba Muslims.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:
I'm an ijaw man and I believe in biafra.
Biafra is my country.
Biafra is made up of SS and se.uf you don't like it,you can join Yoruba Muslims.
slavery is choice... I am not going to be part of a country that has it's ties and even it's capital in one one tribe... While others are just numbers..

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2021
BigSarah:
Niger delta is just ijaw and ogoni
your choice..

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by technicallyrich(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
slavery is choice... I am not going to be part of a country that has it's ties and even it's capital in one one tribe... While others are just numbers..
It's a big liar.igbos cannot maginalize injaws.
My guy na ijawooo.ijaws are one of the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
Even your Niger Delta are as and se.
Like abia and imo are Niger Delta,and anambra has oil.
Is better we support Biafra,so our numbers can come up to fight Nigeria.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2021
technicallyrich:

It's a big liar.igbos cannot maginalize injaws.
My guy na ijawooo.ijaws are one of the bravest,richest and strongest black tribe on Earth.
Even your Niger Delta are as and se.
Like abia and imo are Niger Delta,and anambra has oil.
Is better we support Biafra,so our numbers can come up to fight Nigeria.
yeah... Since you are strong rich and brave, why don't you stand on your own? Who told you the igbos won't marginalize you??...
Did you know ojukwu was the to first oder the arrest of Issac boro (the man in the picture) an ijaw man? Do you know how much ojukwu hated the minorities because he knew they'd prefer to be their own... Biafra belongs to the igbos.... Tag along at your peril...
After fighting what else?.... Bro I wish you understand what you are saying...

13 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Asgard13: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
What is Niger Delta?

What is south south

How many tribes are in naija delta

What’s has been the previous relationship within tribes in the so called Niger delta

Can ijaw people govern rivers state ? Talk more of Akwa- Cross.

Which tribe Dey claim bravery in Niger delta.. can ijaws win a fight against Akwa cross...?

Will ijaws dictate to Benin and Edo people?

What of urhobo iteshkiri anioma ... who will govern those people

Even among izons there’s a sharp resentment

An epie don’t believe an ogbia man... yengoa human despise a sagbama human

What of Brass people .. Nembe humans.. Na ijaw abi oba of Benin go dictate for them?

Op you need to sleep ... don’t deceive yourself with something bigger than you...

Even from your post... you don’t understand the word Niger Delta

You can’t put Niger Delta and unity in same sentence

We’re all united because of the federal government of Nigeria and once it seize to exist every one will be back to its tent..

Only land grabbers will attempt to make noise and that will be the end of it

No tribe have monopoly of violence.... it’s all about numbers

Ijaw bravery and egbesu can’t stop a million Chinese invading troops with just Dane guns

Wake and smell the meaning of minorities and understand perfectly that there’s nothing like Niger delta republic or whatever ijo are advocating..

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2021
Goodluck on your Niger delta struggle.
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Emergingnation(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2021
HacheNoire:
Gibberish!

budaatum:

Don't mind them! And I am yelling!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19
Typical Unity beggars , to hell with your useless one Nigeria !

One Nigeria my foot !

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2021
An imposter pretending to an Ijaw man.
The person that mention anioma,anioma is not a tribe,I am Ika and I don't beleive in that anioma tag used by oshimili(asaba) people to play politics in delta state.
As for Ika people,we will join a Niger delta republic consisting of the six south south states.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2021
The sad thing is that ND minority tribes claim they are scared of 'igbo dominance' when in reality they should be afriad of expansionist tribes within their midst like Benin and Ijaw. The Ijaw and Benin mode of operation is to either create false cultural and historical ties with every tribe either through fabricated history or infiltrating the ranks of other tribes in order to push their agenda. This in turn increases the influence of the Benin kingdom and ijaw over other tribes and making all other tribes in the region their subjects.

Some of the effects of their underground dealings is that

Suddenly all the tribes in the SS were once under the Benin Kingdom or migrated from Benin. The same inconsequential Benin kingdom that doesn't exceed 3 LGAs in Edo o

Suddenly ijaw became the 4th highest population in Nigeria (immediately after GEJ left power). The same ijaw that has only one state to themselves and the state has the most insignificant population in the SS. Although you find Ijaw in Delta and Rivers, You will notice how they exaggerate their population in those states even though they are minorities

24 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:
An imposter pretending to an Ijaw man.
The person that mention anioma,anioma is not a tribe,I am Ika and I don't beleive in that anioma tag used by oshimili(asaba) people to play politics in delta state.
As for Ika people,we will join a Niger delta republic consisting of the six south south states.

Bye bye. Nobody wants Ika in Igboland. They add no economic value

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2021
Asgard13:
What is Niger Delta?

What is south south

How many tribes are in naija delta

What’s has been the previous relationship within tribes in the so called Niger delta

Can ijaw people govern rivers state ? Talk more of Akwa- Cross.

Which tribe Dey claim bravery in Niger delta.. can ijaws win a fight against Akwa cross...?

Will ijaws dictate to Benin and Edo people?

What of urhobo iteshkiri anioma ... who will govern those people

Even among izons there’s a sharp resentment

An epie don’t believe an ogbia man... yengoa human despise a sagbama human

What of Brass people .. Nembe humans.. Na ijaw abi oba of Benin go dictate for them?

Op you need to sleep ... don’t deceive yourself with something bigger than you...

Even from your post... you don’t understand the word Niger Delta

You can’t put Niger Delta and unity in same sentence

We’re all united because of the federal government of Nigeria and once it seize to exist every one will be back to its tent..

Only land grabbers will attempt to make noise and that will be the end of it

No tribe have monopoly of violence.... it’s all about numbers

Ijaw bravery and egbesu can’t stop a million Chinese invading troops with just Dane guns

Wake and smell the meaning of minorities and understand perfectly that there’s nothing like Niger delta republic or whatever ijo are advocating..
let's imagine all you are saying above wasn't tribe oriented??... We are human beings a d should Choose survival over tribe or shi ... Igbo, ibibio, ijaw... We will all die one day and soon if we don't do something soon.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Bye bye. Nobody wants Ika in Igboland. They add no economic value
Did I mention Igbo here? Why are you igbos like this?
Later una go say others hate una.I was only discussing my view as regard the south-south,now you chaged it to Igbo.
Perhaps,this biafra thing is an Igbo thing.It is very clear you guy want to create another version of Nigeria where you can oppress the smaller tribes.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by NigerDeltaRep: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2021
Everything musnt be tribal!!!! We should think like human beings not tribes!!!!!...
Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2021
NigerDeltaRep:
Everything musnt be tribal!!!! We should think like human beings not tribes!!!!!...
Oga,after total observation of this post,I can authoritatively say that you are an imposter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
The sad thing is that ND minority tribes claim they are scared of 'igbo dominance' when in reality they should be afriad of expansionist tribes within their midst like Benin and Ijaw. The Ijaw and Benin mode of operation is to either create false cultural and historical ties with every tribe either through fabricated history or infiltrating the ranks of other tribes in order to push their agenda. This in turn increases the influence of the Benin kingdom and ijaw over other tribes and making all other tribes in the region their subjects.

Some of the effects of their underground dealings is that

Suddenly all the tribes in the SS were once under the Benin Kingdom or migrated from Benin. The same inconsequential Benin kingdom that doesn't exceed 3 LGAs in Edo o

Suddenly ijaw became the 4th highest population in Nigeria (immediately after GEJ left power). The same ijaw that has only one state to themselves and the state has the most insignificant population in the SS. Although you find Ijaw in Delta and Rivers, You will notice how they exaggerate their population in those states even though they are minorities
This abakeleke man,yes benin or Ijaw may have such agenda.But as regard the heritage,don't say what you know nothing about.Many small tribes here have strong ancestral link with ancient benin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Sufferingboy(f): 10:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Igbos are already creating fake account impersonating other tribes,why do igbo guys,like force attachment?
Well Igbos never learn,they are always arrogant until you clip their wings,they will start shouting and crying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by Asgard13: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Igbos are already creating fake account impersonating other tribes,why do igbo guys,like force attachment?
Well Igbos never learn,they are always arrogant until you clip their wings,they will start shouting and crying.

Name the tribe that has successfully clip their wing .. that made them shout and cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by iaamxavier(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2021
I can bet my skull, that the OP is from the skull mining region pretending to be Niger delta. Oga be proud of where you're coming from na ehh? Who told you Igbos want Niger delta to be part of biafra, please carry your delusion else where. We are perfectly okay with biafra comprised of 100% igbo. Even if the Igbos in SS don't want to join biafra according to skull miners, we don't care. We just want out periodttt!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by wwwihy: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2021
ivolt:
Nigerdelta is silent because it is a political creation. Any attempt to govern base on it will result in intractable crisis. Many minority ethnic groups also understand that their safety depends on the country. Without it, their bigger neighbors will make their lives a living hell.
Niger Delta is not a political creation. It is a natural created by God. Area where the River Niger becomes Delta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Nigerdelta Silent? What's Our Use In This Forum As Regards Sovreignty by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
My contribution is that,
we igbos dash Niger Delta republic the Ikwerre and Ika people

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerians Now Poorer, Facing More Hardship – Anglican Bishop Fagbemi / Abdulkarim Lawan: Deploy Troops To LGAs Controlled By Boko Haram In Borno / FG Disburses ₦2 Billion Post-Subsidy Palliative To 36 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.