Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. (1933 Views)

How Igboho Captured Wakili / Igboho’s Lawyer Narrates How Igboho Is Undergoing Torture In Chains At Republic / Breaking News! How Igboho Oosa Escaped DSS Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Igboho the short scammer came with the mantra of liberating Yoruba people from Fulanis. Paid Journalists to promote him. After he got the needed attention, He complained of mobility and Yorubas Donated heavily for him.

Yorubas in the Diaspora donated heavily for him to get bus. He cornered all these heavy donations into his account. This money was too heavy that the automated banking systems had to suspect fraud and freeze his account.

Today, Where is Igboho? Where is the Buses, Has your people return to their farms from Benin republic? I know you are trying to use Oduduwa to scam Yorubas the more, but you (Igboho)will meet your waterloo soon. You can't keep destabilizing my brothers government just for selfish reasons and expect me to clap for you.

Yorubas, the earlier you discover that you have been scammed, the better for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hox22us3eLo

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Amaechi2023(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2021
igboho was clearly against donations for him.
my only problem with igboho fight is that they are most likely going to retaliate on the head of innocent northerner's.

5 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by BigSarah(f): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2021
The people aren't complaining I think

5 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Daddysidhan: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2021
What about how mr incorruptible buhari corrupt and scammed the whole nation through nepostism and tribalism Lols

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Jostoman: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
So how is it your problem?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:
my only problem with igboho fight is that they are most likely going to retaliate on the head of innocent northerner's.

In media he will say he won't accept just to hide his real intention which actually to make money from it.

He is playing Reverse psychology on Yoruba people. Disturbing the peace of this country with his touts

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Jostoman:
So how is it your problem?
BigSarah:
The people aren't complaining I think

Then they should stop disturbing our peace and go and bring back their people in Benin if they can. Not jumping around disturbing our peace with dream that can never be achieved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2021
Is GMB not scamming Nigerians too?

I am a Yoruba man, and am happy and proud to be scammed by Igboho grin

7 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Then they should stop disturbing our peace and go and bring back their people in Benin if they can. Not jumping around disturbing our peace with dream that can never be achieved
When will you relocate millions of Northerners that have been chased out of their useless towns back to their community?

But you sound like an Igbo boy sha grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

You will get Sense soon.. but I will advise you not to cross our lane.

Ask them what we did to them during endsars protest
Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Olatomiwami(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Ipob, what's your biz with that, since u and your minions are not complaining about NK scamming u, y don't u leave Igboho with his Yorubas, y using paracetamol for their headache?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
When will you relocate millions of Northerners that have been chased out of their useless towns back to their community?

But you sound like an Igbo boy sha grin

If you like say that am from moon, I don't care.

Usman Dan fodio, during his time was called all sort of bad names, but today, he is celebrated in many countries.

The way you guys see Shekau is totally different from the way we see him. trust me
Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Sheffdon: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

infact I'm more than happy to be scammed by Igboho than that useless Fulani, gworo chewing jubril that scammed millions of Nigerians through CHENJI grin

2 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2021
Olatomiwami:
Ipob, what's your biz with that, since u and your minions are not complaining about NK scamming u, y don't u leave Igboho with his Yorubas, y using paracetamol for their headache?

I am now an IPOB for speaking against una tout abi?

2023 is fast coming. we will see at the polls
Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by ivolt: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Ipob impersonating as usual. They display cowardice even online. No one would arrest if your moniker was Ipobsupporter, don't fear.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Sheffdon:
infact I'm more than happy to be scammed by Igboho than that useless Fulani, gworo chewing jubril that scammed millions of Nigerians through CHENJI grin

And who are his right hand men in the scam? Are Yorubas like Tinubu, Fashola not there?

This is what I call 2 faced greedy people.You want us to support you in 2023 but you are despising our Buhari despite being among those stealing our money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

You will get Sense soon.. but I will advise you not to cross our lane.

Ask them what we did to them during endsars protest
Igbo boy you should be more worried about Rashid operation in Ebonyi state. He don kidnap chioma, chikondi, chikwelu and so many other Igbo girls

3 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Sheffdon: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

And who are his right hand men in the scam? Are Yorubas like Tinubu, Fashola not there?

This is what I call 2 faced greedy people.You want us to support you in 2023 but you are despising our Buhari despite being among those stealing our money
It shall never be well with 2023. 2023 will not see the light of the day. You can go and vote Tinubu to be AREWA PRESIDENT. He's a Yoruba bastard. We reject him. He's never Yoruba leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by notym2chektym: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2021
please ignore the Op,he is a terrorist,he and his likes are looking for ways to bring him down by force using propaganda since their letter bomb attempt failed. Igboho is a thorn in their flesh,
infact the more the propaganda,the more I love him.
Besides I rather be scammed by my fellow brother than by foolshani

3 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Asgard13: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Typical Yoruba insecurity... imagine!

How you take know say Na IPOB.. kai..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Take your own advice because it seems you're the one disturbing the peace of others starting a thread over matters that is not your business. What on earth concerns you if Igboho is scamming his own people? Are his people same as your own Igbo folks?

The SE is seriously troubled and may be descending into the type of unending insecurity and terrorism now seriously troubling the North. Go and face that serious concern and leave Igboho and Yorubas alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Igbo boy you should be more worried about Rashid operation in Ebonyi state. He don kidnap chioma, chikondi, chikwelu and so many other Igbo girls

Well, I don't really put my mind in Igbo things because they made their points very clear that they want out of the country. It is understandable.

But, Yorubas are busy destroying our leadership , destabilizing it and in the other hand expecting us to give them presidency. Isn't that Greediness cum Selfishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Oduduwa republic is the scam of 21st century.

4 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Asgard13: 9:39am On Apr 03, 2021
Oshigun:

Take your own advice because it seems you're the one disturbing the peace of others starting a thread over matters that is not your business. What on earth concerns you if Igboho is scamming his own people? Are his people same as your own Igbo folks?

The SE is seriously troubled and may be descending into the type of unending insecurity and terrorism now seriously troubling the North. Go and face that serious concern and leave Igboho and Yorubas alone.

Another Yoruba man....

How this post take relate to south east... wetin Be your headache.. op Na confirm northern human
Na make he no call you slave and wives?

Why are you people so insecure....

Tueh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Sheffdon:
It shall never be well with 2023. 2023 will not see the light of the day. You can go and vote Tinubu to be AREWA PRESIDENT. He's a Yoruba bastard. We reject him. He's never Yoruba leader

No, you can't reject him especially when he has the heart of most Yoruba Muslims. Yoruba muslim voices must be heard too. You guys MUST pay for what you did to Fulanis. MUST
Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Asgard13: 9:43am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Well, I don't really put my mind in Igbo things because they made their points very clear that they want out of the country. It is understandable.

But, Yorubas are busy destroying our leadership , destabilizing it and in the other hand expecting us to give them presidency. Isn't that Greediness cum Selfishness

Forget those Yoruba boys .. there insecurity is top notch

You Dey follow em reason... dem Na igbo dem Dey see
For average Yoruba man mind Na igbo Be his problem
He belive that Nigerians are in love with them... but e go clear

Na make dem make sure their god Tinubu must run .. same with his boy..
No excuses.

E get why.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by UsmanFodio: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2021
notym2chektym:
please ignore the Op,he is a terrorist,he and his likes are looking for ways to bring him down by force using propaganda since their letter bomb attempt failed. Igboho is a thorn in their flesh,
infact the more the propaganda,the more I love him.
Besides I rather be scammed by my fellow brother than by foolshani

Letter bomb indeed cheesycheesycheesy Who is Igboho we should stress ourselves because of?

1 Like

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by survivor10(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2021
Picking on soft targets... Focus on the guy and leave your "soft targets" alone for once. Are you guys normal?
Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by notym2chektym: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Letter bomb indeed cheesycheesycheesy Who is Igboho we should stress ourselves because of?
I can see you are not stressing yourself

1 Like

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by junketer(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2021
What's with the yorubas? See how they immediately tagged op ipob, igbo. Na wao. I sorry for una.

4 Likes

Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2021
UsmanFodio:

Flat head grin
Re: How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. by Arespect10: 10:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Amaechi2023:

God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Airport Built With $2.2bn. / Deji Adeyanju Reveals What Tinubu Is Trying To Prove To The North After Condemni / Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.