Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,535 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje (18878 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Lexusgs430: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
Uchek:
So a man who is fighting for restructuring or Yoruba nation where Yoruba will control and drive her destiny is all this wack, chop and drink associations while your current APC leaders who seek Yoruba presidency for their own personal glory is what?

Show me where this leading as lead them........ So far....
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by millionboi(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
Drenix:
Rip.

Just read his article about Tinubu yesterday.

Now dat werey go dey laugh.
help me with the link?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by t2luv1: 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Story story.........

Pan yoruba group my ass....... Who appointed him and them to represent the Yoruba race..........

All this wack, chop and drink associations....... grin

was just thinking the same thing. Never heard of this joker before now he is some sort of messiah. Give me the a freaking break.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Ogunleti01: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If your dead parents taught you manners, before they died.......

You would have known how to comport yourself in public......

We cannot give birth to a child in sango and not expect him to act like a cow..........
I see you are an uncultured he-goat! stop exposing your stupidity to the world. Your RIP would have saved you all these worthless words coming from that wretched fingers of yours
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Lexusgs430: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogunleti01:
I see you are an uncultured he-goat! stop exposing your stupidity to the world. Your RIP would have saved you all these worthless words coming from that wretched fingers of yours

RIP to who?....

Unless you intend to deliver it personally........
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Ogunleti01: 5:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

RIP to who?....

Who so ever did this to u e no go better foram! smiley
Lexusgs430:

RIP to who?....

Who so ever did this to u e no go better foram!If that is want you want for yourself "iran eni to ba a pori awa nibi ogeerere ogeerere ni iran agbe n woo toko ee leyin ogeerere
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Who so ever did this to u e no go better foram! smileyWho so ever did this to u e no go better foram!If that is want you want for yourself "iran eni to ba a pori awa nibi ogeerere ogeerere ni iran agbe n woo toko ee leyin ogeerere

Write in English.......
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Ogunleti01: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Write in English.......
go ask your dead parents
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogunleti01:
go ask your dead parents

If yours are dead, don't be envious of us, that still have..... Nah your wàhálà, kill your parents prematurely ....... You wizard......
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
And the PDP and APC supporters are at it again.....
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Ogunleti01: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

If yours are dead, don't be envious of us, that still have..... Nah your wàhálà, kill your parents prematurely ....... You wizard......
Wizard hmmmm! "Elooo ileke re o le roju a ti okun bo lailai, atilo atiboo ni n pa eran o je. ohun ti a pa eee lo rawo le yen lagbara awon alale"
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by olisaEze(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
My God! A political icon is lost to Nigeria and not just the South West. Rest In Peace egbon. cry
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Funiks: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
I see you are an uncultured he-goat! stop exposing your stupidity to the world official website. Your RIP would have saved you all these worthless words coming from that wretched fingers of yours.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Yus2020: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tinubu has kneeled yinka finally by using his agent that killed him
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Oluolad86(f): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
aspiring44:

Have you done KFT - kidney function test .

No, I need where I can do it for free cry
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Oluolad86(f): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2021
700Golden:
I will treat you for free

How?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Oluolad86(f): 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
calcal:

You will need a compress suck. you want to check with your local doctor about the possibility of a vain issue.

I need some comprehensive tests, I need where to do it for free
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Oluolad86(f): 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
Dagger111:

Another format of begging and billing. Show us d leg or we-don-believe-it.

Check my posts and story, someone paid for my registration in the hospital I didn't know. Thank God for those who believed . It's normal you acted this way, I'm fully prepared, I know this phrase will soon pass me by. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2021
plaindealer:
One man's towering patriot is another man's towering something very different.

It's always sad to see people die at such a young age, even at any age, but this is a lesson for us all.

Politic is just politics, it's not a do-or-die affair, but this man turned politics into politics or bitterness, politics of acrimony, politics of daily and relentless personal attacks even when the issues had nothing to do with politics.

This man barked, and vociferously lied about Tinubu's age, he launched relentless personal attacks instead of confining his thoughts to just politics and national issues, he spent and wasted his days lying and needlessly attack other people all in the name of politics of bitterness and personal attacks.

The same Tinubu that he attacked and rubbish just a few days ago about his age is still alive and well regardless of his age, but you the bitter, angry, and mean-spirited attacker is no longer with us regardless of your own age young or old.

The same Tnibu saved your life when the wall of death was closing in on you when you had no hope, no means, or any capacity to service and heal because of sickness, but all because of politics, you spent your last days as a human being attacking,m abusing and insulting the same man that saved your life.

Tinubu in his human, understanding, and character of humility did not say a word, he did not respond in kind, but you are no longer with us to continue dishing out insults, personal attacks, disturbing the country with politics of bitterness, hatred, anger, personal attacks, insults, and abuse.

This is when as a society reflect and access our ways and adjust how we conduct ourselves, politics is just politics, it shouldn't be the end of the world.

What is all this nonsense? As if everybody will not die
So because he died does that mean everything he achieved in life and the name he made for himself is now irrelevant?
Gosh. What kind of brain do they give you people when you decide to support a particular politician?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by plaindealer: 4:43am On Apr 04, 2021
macof:

What is all this nonsense? As if everybody will not die
So because he died does that mean everything he achieved in life and the name he made for himself is now irrelevant?
Gosh. What kind of brain do they give you people when you decide to support a particular politician?

The fact that you are going to die or not or what you achieved or did not achieve in life has nothing to do with being a good and decent human being, or you must live your life being insulting, devise, abusive, lie and peace do or die politics of destruction and acrimony and relentless personal attacks on other people.

While you are alive, be a decent human being, don't be a devisie element, don't disrsepect people or launch personal attacks against them especially when are not attacking you or responding in kind.

I know that lesson is too huge for you and your kind to learn, but learn it for your own good.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by macof(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you are going to die or not or what you achieved or did not achieve in life has nothing to do with being a good and decent human being, or you must live your life being insulting, devise, abusive, lie and peace do or die politics of destruction and acrimony and relentless personal attacks on other people.

While you are alive, be a decent human being, don't be a devisie element, don't disrsepect people or launch personal attacks against them especially when are not attacking you or responding in kind.

I know that lesson is too huge for you and your kind to learn, but learn it for your own good.

Lol all this mumbo jumbo because they criticise your lord and master?
Grow up. And let the dead rest in peace
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
plaindealer:
One man's towering patriot is another man's towering something very different.

It's always sad to see people die at such a young age, even at any age, but this is a lesson for us all.

Politic is just politics, it's not a do-or-die affair, but this man turned politics into politics or bitterness, politics of acrimony, politics of daily and relentless personal attacks even when the issues had nothing to do with politics.

This man barked, and vociferously lied about Tinubu's age, he launched relentless personal attacks instead of confining his thoughts to just politics and national issues, he spent and wasted his days lying and needlessly attack other people all in the name of politics of bitterness and personal attacks.

The same Tinubu that he attacked and rubbish just a few days ago about his age is still alive and well regardless of his age, but you the bitter, angry, and mean-spirited attacker is no longer with us regardless of your own age young or old.

The same Tnibu saved your life when the wall of death was closing in on you when you had no hope, no means, or any capacity to service and heal because of sickness, but all because of politics, you spent your last days as a human being attacking,m abusing and insulting the same man that saved your life.

Tinubu in his human, understanding, and character of humility did not say a word, he did not respond in kind, but you are no longer with us to continue dishing out insults, personal attacks, disturbing the country with politics of bitterness, hatred, anger, personal attacks, insults, and abuse.

This is when as a society reflect and access our ways and adjust how we conduct ourselves, politics is just politics, it shouldn't be the end of the world.

Awe, shut up Jare!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by josite: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry Very sad! He was so vibrant in speaking the truth.

Say a word of prayers to me please

I need drugs for swollen legs please or who can treat me for free. Thanks

Matthew 8:3
And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Oluolad86(f): 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
josite:

Matthew 8:3
And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

Amen!!!! Thanks so much sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Wins Governorship Primary, Promises To Continue Good Works / Keyamo: Obaseki, Okowa Responsible For The Implosion In PDP / Buharinomics Is Working Despite The Initial Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.