Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje (18892 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by ttbaba(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Ogunleti01: 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Story story.........

Pan yoruba group my ass....... Who appointed him and them to represent the Yoruba race..........

All this wack, chop and drink associations....... grin
Akpa amu! must you show ur stupidity here? gormless ediat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Tetrahedron: 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2021
It is well
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Lexusgs430: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogunleti01:
Akpa amu! must you show ur stupidity here? gormless ediat!

Your parents are more stupid, not surprising they transferred the stupidity DNA to you.......

Stupidity, runs in your family.......
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Buhari will not miss him. Tinubu will not be bothered.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by synergetic: 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
what a loss!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by ajailer(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ha, this one pass sledge hammer o. Yoruba nation has lost a pillar of equity and justice. RIP Yinka Odumakin, you ran a good race while on earth. Sun re o.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Guide777(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
One of the strongest and consistent voices against injustice and bad governance in Nigeria is gone. Rip Odumakin

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by calcal: 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oluolad86:
cry cry cry cry cry Very sad! He was so vibrant in speaking the truth.

Say a word of prayers to me please

I need drugs for swollen legs please or who can treat me for free. Thanks

You will need a compress suck. you want to check with your local doctor about the possibility of a vain issue.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by dangotesmummy: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
naija4life247:
Jimi should go and die
go kill am na
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oluolad86:

take lyncosine/luncomycin
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by 700Golden(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
I will treat you for free
Oluolad86:

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Ogunleti01: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Your parents are more stupid, not surprising they transferred the stupidity DNA to you.......

Stupidity, runs in your family.......
We can easily spot a retarded fool if we see one. The wretched, pauper parents you have did not teach you to have a little respect for the departeds. It is a pity you have come openly to show to the world how shallow your reasoning is

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by aspiring44: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oluolad86:

Have you done KFT - kidney function test .
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by urbobo20(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
apc people are going to rejoice now with their wicked life
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Duplexxx: 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2021
Isoright
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by themanderon: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tinubu and his coven of devils called APC would be very happy. This man was a huge pain in the butt for them. He always made them jump their nickers.
The man will be greatly missed. Only a few men can stand as he did to confront these devils in power.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by ScamHunter: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Yoruba lost their best in that man. One of their best. RIP sir. One of a handful Yoruba figures I respect. So atypical. A man who calls a spade a spade and has no shadow of backstabbing in him. They should investigate his death.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Lexusgs430: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ogunleti01:
We can easily spot a retarded fool if we see one. The wretched, pauper parents you have did not teach you to have a little respect for the departeds. It is a pity you have come openly to show to the world how shallow your reasoning is

If your dead parents taught you manners, before they died.......

You would have known how to comport yourself in public......

We cannot give birth to a child in sango and not expect him to act like a cow..........
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Uchek(m): 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
So a man who is fighting for restructuring or Yoruba nation where Yoruba will control and drive her destiny is all this wack, chop and drink associations while your current APC leaders who seek Yoruba presidency for their own personal glory is what?

Lexusgs430:
Story story.........

Pan yoruba group my ass....... Who appointed him and them to represent the Yoruba race..........

All this wack, chop and drink associations....... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Kaa4(m): 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
Unfortunately, the good guys around are dying of Covid 19. Odumakin. just like Magafuli of Tanzania. Igboho should be careful among even his own kinsmen. There is more than meets the eye in both cases!

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
He was a patriot truly.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by AmazingELixir: 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
cry cry cry

May his soul rest in peace...he was one Afonja man that speaks truth to reality....not the stomach infrastructured praise singers that throng the trail of the chief agbero Mc oluomo and the brown toothed cum okpolo eyed drug baron from Chicago.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Kaa4:
Unfortunately, the good guys around are dying of Covid 19. Odumakin. just like Magafuli of Tanzania. Igboho should be careful among even his own kinsmen. There is more than meets the eye in both cases!
Sir, Gani Adams was not killed and the late Pa Fasheun died after a ripe age. I am not sure you know the Yoruba.
The one killing Fulani along with the innocent ones among the Fulani is not fighting for the Yoruba but his political party , your political party PDP.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by Jyde89: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Oluolad86:

you're healed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Nigeria Lost Towering Patriot – Jimi Agbaje by plaindealer: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
One man's towering patriot is another man's towering something very different.

It's always sad to see people die at such a young age, even at any age, but this is a lesson for us all.

Politic is just politics, it's not a do-or-die affair, but this man turned politics into politics or bitterness, politics of acrimony, politics of daily and relentless personal attacks even when the issues had nothing to do with politics.

This man barked, and vociferously lied about Tinubu's age, he launched relentless personal attacks instead of confining his thoughts to just politics and national issues, he spent and wasted his days lying and needlessly attack other people all in the name of politics of bitterness and personal attacks.

The same Tinubu that he attacked and rubbish just a few days ago about his age is still alive and well regardless of his age, but you the bitter, angry, and mean-spirited attacker is no longer with us regardless of your own age young or old.

The same Tnibu saved your life when the wall of death was closing in on you when you had no hope, no means, or any capacity to service and heal because of sickness, but all because of politics, you spent your last days as a human being attacking,m abusing and insulting the same man that saved your life.

Tinubu in his human, understanding, and character of humility did not say a word, he did not respond in kind, but you are no longer with us to continue dishing out insults, personal attacks, disturbing the country with politics of bitterness, hatred, anger, personal attacks, insults, and abuse.

This is when as a society reflect and access our ways and adjust how we conduct ourselves, politics is just politics, it shouldn't be the end of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-Makura, Fayemi Kick Against Buhari's Choice As 'Unity List' Divides APC / 175 Inmates Escape In Jail-Break In Akure / Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.