Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent! (1084 Views)

Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group / What The ePolls/Votes Are Not Telling Us. / Buhari's 12 Million Votes Are Not Locked In A Safe-atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent! by Chuks84(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2011
Congrats to GEJ. Even though I didn't vote for him, I'm hoping he'll eventually surprise me and show some spine. That being said I noticed a serious discrepancy in the no. of votes cast in Bayelsa and the no. of registered voters. 472,389 people registered to vote in Bayelsa and Goodluck Jonathan pulled 504,811 votes in that state. hmmm.
Re: Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent! by chelseabmw(m): 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
I love jonathan
Re: Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent! by montelik(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
That is naija politics for you. Some of d total number of votes coming out of certain states is very "interesting".
Re: Bayelsa Votes Are Fraudulent! by oscartawn1: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2011
Chuks84:

Congrats to GEJ. Even though I didn't vote for him, I'm hoping he'll eventually surprise me and show some spine. That being said I noticed a serious discrepancy in the no. of votes cast in Bayelsa and the no. of registered voters. 472,389 people registered to vote in Bayelsa and Goodluck Jonathan pulled 504,811 votes in that state. hmmm.

Hey, that was the preliminary result. The final number of registered voters after complete collation was over 73million as againt the 67million that was initially announced by the press!

Bayelsa State actually registered over 547,000 eligible voters: http://www.nigerdeltaheraldonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=264:inec-registers-547332-in-bayelsa51-million-in-ondodeltaedo&catid=35:last-24h-news&Itemid=27
The publication on the above link was as at 11th February!

(1) (Reply)

7 Corp Members Killed In Bauchi / Boko Haram A Pdp Power Game ? - Pdp Senator Arrested By Sss / The Economist On The Myriad Of Problem In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.