Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,287 members, 7,860,672 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Where Are All Bb Supporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are All Bb Supporters? (1337 Views)

PDP Supporters Has Grown Stronger Than APC Change Agents on Nairaland / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Thread For Supporters Of One Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All Bb Supporters? by donor: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2011
all bb supporters should come out boldly now and defend there vote. pls and pls dont deny him!
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Jarus(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2011
I'm still very much around.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Lagosboy: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2011
We are here , proud of our efforts and satisfied that we tried, were not blinded by ethnicity but we supported the cause based on our convictions. We have lost and satisfaction lies in the efforts, congratulations to GEJ and we wish him the best.

The struggle continues and 2015 is by the corner , May God spare our lives beyond that.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by maclatunji: 10:40am On Apr 18, 2011
donor:

all bb supporters should come out boldly now and defend there vote. pls and pls dont deny him!

There is nothing to deny, we voted for integrity! cheesy You have a problem with that?
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by hercules07: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2011
BB all the way. We are here, we know the votes were rigged in the SS and SE, we will be here to witness goodluck dabaru una lives for another 4 years.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by maclatunji: 10:47am On Apr 18, 2011
hercules07:

BB all the way. We are here, we know the votes were rigged in the SS and SE, we will be here to witness goodluck dabaru una lives for another 4 years.

No, they do not have a problem with that, 'he has no shoes.'
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by bodejohn(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2011
I supported the BB team before the election, I made sure I campaigned for him and i casted my vote for the change I believed in. It is not our fault that Nigerians were not ready for the change.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by chakula: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2011
Here we are, anything for us? We stand without shaking waiting for the up coming 4years and struggle to continue change we need and time shall comes for it definetely.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by vedaxcool(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
OP, see how BB supporters don shame your PDP mentality, Pathetic Hiss
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Beaf1: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2011
WE ARE VERY MUCH AROUND!

We voted for Integrity and hope for a better Nigeria, unfortunately most nigerians are ok with status quo i.e. if the saturday elections was free and fair.
smiley
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2011
hercules07:

Lets assume for the sake of argument that the votes were rigged in the SS an SE. If you take out all of the SS and SE votes, Jonathan still wins by over 1 million. Please go and do the maths!! The difference is over 10 million.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by egift(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
We full ground my dear. My conviction about Buhari have not shifted. Nigerians have made their choice and I respect that.

But it will be foolishness for anyone to think that Buhari lost because Jonathan was better than him, hell NO. He lost because Nigerians voted more for Jonathan.

If given all the goodwill, huge funds, PDP structures, incumbency factors, Power of the office of The President, PDP man-power and others - even a goat should grab a landslide.

I congratulate Jonathan and also Buhari whose within a year with his CPC have coursed such a tsunami to the PDP that has been in government for a straight 12 years.

Congratulations, Mr Buhari - we got your back!
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Akanbiedu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2011
If this elections were to be repeated, I would still support Buhari.

We were merely supporting our convictions.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Muza(m): 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2011
We are here,
we wish all of u dat vote PDP gudluck
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Muza(m): 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
I'll always be a Buhari supporter
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by mudleyback: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2011
BB supporters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Abagworo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2011
PDP did not win.They just made up the results and I believe the CPC agents have copies of many results from polling units which will end up nullifying the election.

The burning of the house of Emir of Zaria passes a clear message that "boyz are not smiling".It is not about ethnicity or religion but about PDP vs the masses.

Imo State is watching.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by dayokanu(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2011
We dey here

BB supporter here
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by mudleyback: 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2011
Abagworo:

PDP did not win.They just made up the results and I believe the CPC agents have copies of many results from polling units which will end up nullifying the election.
mehn shut up already and take your loss like a man. you e-supporters of the jihadist coup plotter are starting to sound borderline pathetic

It is not about ethnicity or religion but about PDP vs the masses
see this deluded mallam. churches burnt and scores of corpers of southern decent are not about ethnicity or religion?you need to quit whatever cheap stuff you've been smoking

Imo State is watching.
smh @ this aboki claiming imo state. the mind really is a terrible thing to waste

dayokanu:

We dey here

BB supporter here
um, dont you have some innocent youth corper to kill. ewu
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
mudleyback:

mehn shut up already and take your loss like a man. you e-supporters of the jihadist coup plotter are starting to sound borderline pathetic
see this deluded mallam. churches burnt and scores of corpers of southern decent are not about ethnicity or religion?you need to quit whatever cheap stuff you've been smoking
smh @ this aboki claiming imo state. the mind really is a terrible thing to waste

Are you trying to insinuate that PDP won that election?Anyway you might be brain washed but I believe you will face reality soon.

PDP incited the polarization and hence putting innocent Igbos at risk.The riot started as a war against PDP interest but was destroyed by paid agents who started attacking Igbos.The actual protest was against Northerners involved in rigging including some Emirs.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2011
Abagworo:

The burning of the house of Emir of Zaria passes a clear message that "boyz are not smiling".It is not about ethnicity or religion but about PDP vs the masses.

Imo State is watching.

a lot of u need to grow up
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by noetic16(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
donor:

1. jonathan had 98.04% votes in rivers, 98.59% in delta, 98.96% in abia, 99.63% in bayelsa, 95.57% in ebonyi, 97.98% in imo, 94.58% in akwa ibom, 98.54% in enugu and 98.96% in anambra. if u believe this elections was free and fair and devoid of electoral manipulation . . . .then u must also believe that i have 100 trillion pounds in my bank account.

2. Buhari did not lose. the biggest loser in this elections is the general populace, the people of Nigeria. the nation lost a golden opportunity to right her wrongs and have a fresh beginning. four years from now, I would be laughing at nigerians malady.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Beaf: 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
Abagworo:

Are you trying to insinuate that PDP won that election?Anyway you might be brain washed but I believe you will face reality soon.

PDP incited the polarization and hence putting innocent Igbos at risk.The riot started as a war against PDP interest but was destroyed by paid agents who started attacking Igbos.The actual protest was against Northerners involved in rigging including some Emirs.

Toad-headed crap.
In your World, shyte stinks but its really perfume.

I have never heard so much scorn poured on innocent lives.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by mudleyback: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2011
Abagworo:

you must be a jobless internet troll who gets a hard-on from making ridiculous statements online. sorry for trying to engage with you in any form of e-discussion in the first place

noetic16:

2. Buhari did not lose. the biggest loser in this elections is the general populace, the people of Nigeria. the nation lost a golden opportunity to right her wrongs and have a fresh beginning. four years from now, I would be laughing at nigerians malady.
nigeria lost for refusing to elect an islamic fundamentalist coupist?
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2011
mudleyback:

Its obvious that you and your entire lineage are hopelessly reeetarded
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by noetic16(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2011
mudleyback:

nigeria lost for refusing to elect an islamic fundamentalist coupist?

could buhari have won? . . . maybe not. but why not let people's votes count?
in the uk, no one riggs out the BNP regardless of their extremism, they are allowed to contest and the people's will prevails.
why give room to anger and extremism by rigging elections?. . , . .gej is an annoying fraud.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Beaf: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2011
I leave Buhari supporters with this weight on the consciences. They are the last words of a youth corper slaughtered by Buhari's almajiri dogs:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/427444_pic_jpg718c64db364a36b690a522b5076ec9d9

Ukeoma Aikfavour: "Na wao! This CPC supporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come." Sunday at 06:48 via Mobile Web

May the soul of Ukeoma "Aikfavour" Ikechukwu rest in piece and may the Good Lord salve the hearts of those he left behind.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by mudleyback: 9:10pm On Apr 21, 2011
dayokanu:

Its obvious that you and your entire lineage are hopelessly reeetarded
oh, the usual insult laced come back from deluded e-supporters of the cry baby jihadist. clap for yourself. aboki

noetic16:

could buhari have won? . . . maybe not. but why not let people's votes count?
in the uk, no one riggs out the BNP regardless of their extremism, they are allowed to contest and the people's will prevails.
why give room to anger and extremism by rigging elections?. . ,   . .
1. the peoples vote counted and it was an overwhelming electoral massacre of the coup plotting jihadist
2. the peoples will prevailed and nigeria's now blessed with 4 more years of GOODLUCK
3. i see you conveniently ignored the voter intimidation and children voters of the fundamentalist Criminal Primitive Congress

gej is an annoying fraud.
. . .and you're a deluded goat

. . .now can yall pls go cry with your islamic terrorist coupist buhari

smh @ an illiterate [size=18pt]C[/size]rying [size=18pt]P[/size]residential [size=18pt]C[/size]andidate wanting to rule my country
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by blacksta(m): 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
^^

Some people are funny sha  -   both north and south have guilty parties  - abi you want to dismiss the rigging that happened in south.
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by EzeUche3(m): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2011
The North has taken away innocent Igbo and Southern souls. I pray to God that the souls of the innocence will be avenged.

Backwards Northerners! Not worth a grain of salt. angry
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by gokuu(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
They are somewhere looking 4 more pple to kill & maim. Mr integrity(buhari) said he'll not go to court only 4 him 2 now make a u-turn when the 'crying' strategy did not work, even if all CRYING PEOPLES CONGRESS(CPC) cry their eyes out, we'll not vote 4 them! Their supporters are truly blind by utter stupidity and poor ethical values! People that kill becos they lost! Buhari is playing 'kunu' & 'tuwo' politics, while 'bakara' is playing 'akara' politics!
Re: Where Are All Bb Supporters? by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2011
Of course BB supporters still stand firm in their belief that Nigeria cannot move anywhere with corruption as it's raison d'etre. Its a shame that our political interest aligned with those of bloodthirsty almajiris, leading to a situation I personally had envisaged i.e rioting almajiri style.

However, the disingenuous attempts to link Buhari with the violence is crass opportunism. It reminds me of those who tried to tar McCain with a racist brush just because those who didn't want a black President flocked to his side. BB supporters do not have to carry anyone on their conscience anymore than GEJ supporters should carry the deaths of those who've fallen to PDP rigging over the years on their conscience.

If you swap Buhari with Sanusi, El-Rufai, Ribadu or any good Northern leader who "represents" the North hopes, the same will still happen due to the violent nature of Northern extremist Islam. However, should Buhari stand again, he will still have my sympathies against the likes of GEJ anytime. 

Lets siddon watch the next 4 years as GEJ builds Naija into our utopian ideal.  grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa To Send Troops, Food Parcels To Uk As Riots Spread / Country By Country Analysis: Fuel Subsidy, Minimum Wage, Pump Price / Botha: Black Man Is The Symbol Of Poverty, Mental Inferiority, Laziness And Emot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.