Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals (2662 Views)

How Parents Fails As Leaders / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by lilyheaven: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:
why? What do I need to heal from?

Also you ignored the fact that animals practice homosexuality, so your example was faulty.
Do you have a problem with accepting when your argument is wrong and looking at the subject through different lenses when presented with new information?

That might be something to heal from.
Homosexuality is a disorder , it is a sign of mental illness.

1 Like

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
Munzy14:

In this case, they choose the path of side stepping the prostitute sin to tackle the one they felt is a bigger taboo.

It's more of an african thing.

So the problem is the issue of taboo, Not necessarily sin. And I do understand the taboo part of it. People don’t like what they don’t understand. It’s uncomfortable and they don’t want to deal with it.

But if you ask them whether they condone prostitution, they’ll mumble and avoid the question while preaching morality to you at the same time .

And when they can’t make a clear logical argument, they’ll tell you that you are a bad person. cheesy

Meanwhile all we want is for straight people to leave gay people alone to live in peace . For men to stop oppressing women. For white people to reign in their racism towards black people. Etc

All that stuff the religious people claim Jesus told them to do but they conveniently ignore him in favor of nurturing their own self righteousness.

1 Like

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

Homosexuality is a disorder , it is a sign of mental illness.

You feel really strongly about this.
Why not take a moment to reflect and maybe try to understand why it gets under your skin this much?

I don’t think any homosexual will force you to participate in their bedroom activities. So why the intense feeling about it?

1 Like

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by RenaissanceGuy: 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:
It is actually. Not just abuse, it’s even cruel. But tell me you’re trying to use eating animals as justification for raping animals too?
Looks like you're trying to turn this conversation upside down. I made reference to that to tell you that there's no absolute freedom anywhere - just the same way you'd most likely not look the other way around and let your child have sexual relations with animals, under the guise that he may have been born that way.
There’s no evidence anywhere that sex therapy “cures” homosexuality. What does that even look like? Rape? Is that what you consider therapy? I mean it would be rape because a homosexual wouldn’t normally choose to have sex with a heterosexual. Maybe ask actual homosexuals if this is true before you say it is.
Why would I consider rape a therapy? Therapy is multi faceted, and entails psychological counsellings and even prayers!
Also I’m going to need you to stop drawing false equivalences with things that are not the same with homosexuality. First theft, second rape, third drug addiction. All things of those are things that people can choose to do and can change their actions if they want to. A homosexual didn’t chose that life.
Fallacy. A lot of gays chose that life, intentionally. Just the same way a straight person might choose to have sex before marriage and some others would not.
[/quote]
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by lilyheaven: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:
why? What do I need to heal from?

Also you ignored the fact that animals practice homosexuality, so your example was faulty.
Do you have a problem with accepting when your argument is wrong and looking at the subject through different lenses when presented with new information?

That might be something to heal from.
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA) suggests that mounting is less about sex and more about playing, releasing stress or showing dominance. Also, don't forget that dogs will often mount humans and furniture as well.
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by Flamemignon1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Munzy14:

What ur father did, is same with like minds.

A friend said if his son is gay, or showing tendencies, he will assign a special prostitute to handle him...
The society and scriptures made it evil...With the tag...So i know, no family wants to associate with that publicly...

We have a lot of lesbians and those practicing it now unlike male counterparts, females have easy acess to themselves without suspicions...

I sometimes pity parents who condemns gay people in public, without checking the lifestyles of their kids.
Corrective rape should be banned but we are not ready for that conversation

1 Like

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by lilyheaven: 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:

You feel really strongly about this.
Why not take a moment to reflect and maybe try to understand why it gets under your skin this much?

I don’t think any homosexual will force you to participate in their bedroom activities. So why the intense feeling about it?
Because I’m still breathing,
I wouldn’t like people like you to change normal sexual orientation for my children and unborn kids.
I used to like your opinion but on this issue, is a no no
Please find a way out.
Believe me having an opposite sex around you who loves you dearly is a beautiful thing to behold.
Watching your kids grow up with your husband, creates a beautiful memory .

Please stop advocating for homosexuals.
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by Arsenate(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

I wouldn’t like people like you to change normal sexual orientation for my children and unborn kids.
Please find a way out.

Believe me having an opposite sex around you who loves you dearly is a beautiful thing to behold.

Some of us discern bullshiit much earlier than most grin
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

you can still breathe even when homosexuals exist.

If no one can turn you into a homosexual, trust me no one can turn your kids into homosexuals. Unless.... they are born that way smiley

Please find a way out.
That’s alright. I don’t aim to be liked. It’s interesting though you like when I advocate for you. But when you’re oppressive towards others, you don’t want me to advocate for them. Take time to think about this.

You’re telling me? grin

Over my dead body. As long as I breathe (like you are breathing cheesy), I will never stand for injustice and oppression.
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA) suggests that mounting is less about sex and more about playing, releasing stress or showing dominance. Also, don't forget that dogs will often mount humans and furniture as well.

There’s homosexuality in hundreds of species of animals. You can read up on it if it won’t make you angry . Angry that something you’re so desperate to say is unnatural is in fact found in nature.

It’s not the majority that’s for sure. But nothing inherently evil like you want to believe
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Looks like you're trying to turn this conversation upside down. I made reference to that to tell you that there's no absolute freedom anywhere - just the same way you'd most likely not look the other way around and let your child have sexual relations with animals, under the guise that he may have been born that way.

but you’re the one bringing unrelated analogies and now you’re projecting it on me? There’s no absolute freedom because of people like you, Who won’t let others be. It’s not a divine unshakable phenomenon. It’s just a result of bigotry

Why would I consider rape a therapy? Therapy is multi faceted, and entails psychological counsellings and even prayers!
Forcing people to sleep with the opposite gender to “cure” them is rape. But let’s say you don’t support that. Noted. Psychological counseling and prayers? I want to say this is your belief and you’re free to believe that prayers can change it. But again you’re the one who believes it so it won’t work on them since it may not be their belief. And you can’t force any homosexual to participate in it. Especially if they are not religious. I mean unless you pray for them on your own time, what good does your own belief do for them?
Remember, no one has to share your belief. Right?

Fallacy. A lot of gays chose that life, intentionally. Just the same way a straight person might choose to have sex before marriage and some others would not.

This is one of those statements where people speak for others and refuse to listen to them. Gay people have been saying for ages that they are born that way. But you want your opinion , not their experience to be regarded as the truth. Them who are living that life are telling you how it is for them. Why is your opinion the truth? Why can’t you let them speak for themselves?
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by vhuqnl(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

Imagine a child saying his sexuality is to Bleep cows.
He will bring out reasons to support his ideas, and you want people to accept it.
Homosexuality is an abnormality , it doesn’t matter how they want to paint it so that they will be accepted, it still remains a psychiatric problem.

Even dogs that is believed to love sex , have not destroyed the law of nature the way human beings have.

God created them, male and female
you are dumb. no caps
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by RenaissanceGuy: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:
but you’re the one bringing unrelated analogies and now you’re projecting it on me? There’s no absolute freedom because of people like you, Who won’t let others be. It’s not a divine unshakable phenomenon. It’s just a result of bigotry
No, it's because nature makes it impossible, because the action of one can have ricochet effect on his neighbors or the public.
Forcing people to sleep with the opposite gender to “cure” them is rape. But let’s say you don’t support that. Noted. Psychological counseling and prayers? I want to say this is your belief and you’re free to believe that prayers can change it. But again you’re the one who believes it so it won’t work on them since it may not be their belief. And you can’t force any homosexual to participate in it. Especially if they are not religious.
I mean unless you pray for them on your own time, what good does your own belief do for them?
Remember, no one has to share your belief. Right?
Why does the government force people into drug rehab? Why shouldn't the govt leave them to their belief?

This is one of those statements where people speak for others and refuse to listen to them. Gay people have been saying for ages that they are born that way. But you want your opinion , not their experience to be regarded as the truth. Them who are living that life are telling you how it is for them. Why is your opinion the truth? Why can’t you let them speak for themselves?
Why should the govt not leave people who say they were born with natural sexual attraction to animals and allow them marry in court? Why should the govt disbelieve them if they say the animal already consented?
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
You can’t seem to do away with unrelated analogy and I suspect as you have no real tangible argument, you’re going to keep recycling these moot points and when I respond to them, you’ll say I’m changing the topic. Meanwhile you’re the one bringing drug addiction and animal rape into the topic.

With that said, let me address the one thing you think might be a point here.

1) @bold, how can the love life of gay people affect you?
2) you can’t actually force drug addicts into rehab. It’s a voluntary thing. And again not the same as homosexuality. But you keep digressing.

RenaissanceGuy:
No, it's because nature makes it impossible, because the action of one can have ricochet effect on his neighbors or the public.
Why does the government force people into drug rehab? Why shouldn't the govt leave them to their belief?

Why should the govt not leave people who say they were born with natural sexual attraction to animals and allow them marry in court? Why should the govt disbelieve them if they say the animal already consented?
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by lilyheaven: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
vhuqnl:

you are dumb. no caps
Go bleep your male kids.
Devil
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by vhuqnl(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

Go bleep your male kids.
Devil
you sick pedophilic animal. i rebuke u. how awful of you to fantasize fucking children, you should be killed!!! rapist!!!
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by lilyheaven: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:

There’s homosexuality in hundreds of species of animals. You can read up on it if it won’t make you angry . Angry that something you’re so desperate to say is unnatural is in fact found in nature.

It’s not the majority that’s for sure. But nothing inherently evil like you want to believe
Continue...
When you grow older you will understand.
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by mariahAngel(f): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:

So the problem is the issue of taboo, Not necessarily sin. And I do understand the taboo part of it. People don’t like what they don’t understand. It’s uncomfortable and they don’t want to deal with it.

But if you ask them whether they condone prostitution, they’ll mumble and avoid the question while preaching morality to you at the same time .

And when they can’t make a clear logical argument, they’ll tell you that you are a bad person. cheesy

Meanwhile all we want is for straight people to leave gay people alone to live in peace . For men to stop oppressing women. For white people to reign in their racism towards black people. Etc

All that stuff the religious people claim Jesus told them to do but they conveniently ignore him in favor of nurturing their own self righteousness.

Are Christians the only religious people who are against homosexuality?
Why single them out?
Do you have anything against Christians?
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
Let me make what I hope will be my last post on this specific thread. (not the topic of homosexuality).

Homosexuality is a human/animal trait. Found in nature in many animal species. In humans, it’s definitely a minority but still naturally occurring nonetheless. There’s nothing that happens after they are born to make them become gay. They just grew up and found they like the same sex/gender.

Just like we have other physical and non-physical human traits like skin color, temperament and height, it’s a trait that people are born with. Tall, short and all the medium heights in between. White, black and all the brown colors in between. Straight,
homosexual and all the bisexuals in between. If you can think of others as humans with the same rights as you, it won’t be hard to not feel angry at them for existing. It just is and we can’t stop them from being alive.

Your religion might be against it but remember that your religion is not the standard. Your culture might find it taboo, it doesn’t mean that your culture is the ultimate.

The best thing is to live your own life. You are free to say no if a homosexual person propositions you for sex but that’s it. Just like we say no to straight people when they ask and we are not interested. It’s doesn’t have to be more complicated than that.

I don’t understand the inability to just exist in your own space. No homosexual person will force you .

Cc Renaissanceguy and miss Lilyheaven

1 Like

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by lilyheaven: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
vhuqnl:

you sick pedophilic animal. i rebuke u. how awful of you to fantasize fucking children, you should be killed!!! rapist!!!

You are scared of fucking your male kids grin
I will send my dad to bleep you.
Hope you will enjoy it

Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Are Christians the only religious people who are against homosexuality?
Why single them out?
Do you have anything against Christians?

Because they are the ones who are always quoting the Bible in response to homosexual issues. I don’t ever remember hearing what the Torah of the Jews (for example) has to say about homosexuality. It probably doesn’t approve of it (I’m not sure) but not many Jews are out there letting others know they are displeased with them.
It’s always Christians in other people’s faces telling them what the Bible says. We need to chill.

I do have some things against Christians and Muslims (mostly Christians because they are the ones always in people’s faces) but not appropriate for this thread.
If you want to talk about it, we can go to another thread and I’ll tell you why it’s unpleasant for Christians and Muslims to always expect the rest of the world to conform to their beliefs.
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by vhuqnl(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
lilyheaven:

You are scared of fucking your male kids grin
I will send my dad to bleep you.
Hope you will enjoy it

ur playing ur fantasies.. u gay peadophilic rapist. u should be castrated. closeted demented gay
Re: How Parents Contribute in Making Their Children Homosexuals by Munzy14(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
cococandy:

In the scriptures...Jesus Christ had one or two encounters with prostitute...One that washed his feet, and one that was about to be lynched for fornication before he saved her.
So to the society that is a minor case...compared to gay acts..
As they will say, God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of gay acts...

Societal believe goes a long way to influence some actions...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! / My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up / My 9month Old Wont Eat Am Gonna Run Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.