Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ (29212 Views)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Anthony Joshua’s Misogynistic Comment / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
sharone21:

If you as a guy has time to reply many people, it means you are petty and NOT mature.
Even a man has to respect his older sister and not doing otherwise because of the 3rd leg between his legs.

Anyway , I hope u are not a sadist?

See the shaming tactics
Goosh
What a misandrist disguised as an equalist
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
@Martinez39s, when they can't use logic they result to Machiavellian shaming tactics to trigger and provoke one , so as to bait one to react emotionally and also to reduce one to their low level of credibility
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
sharone21:
If you as a guy has time to reply many people, it means you are petty and NOT mature.
Even a man has to respect his older sister and not doing otherwise because of the 3rd leg between his legs.

Anyway , I hope u are not a sadist?
Lol. Shaming language. Is this the best a bitçh like you can do? You are just another THOT not worth a conversation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:
@Martiñez39s, when they can't use logic they result to Machiavellian shaming tactics to trigger and provoke one , so as to bait one to react emotionally and also to reduce one to their low level of credibility
Don't mind sharone21. She is many IQ points away from simple comprehension and articulation. Such a silly thot.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Africans and their superstitions leanings. Nothing will happen. Listen, you nasty hòe and sperm toilet, wink curses do not work except by reason of coincidence; even when that happens, it has nothing to do with the curses uttered.

You mean a unique sequence of the mere vibrations of one's vocal cord or written/typed statements, coupled with ill intentions will affect the physical outcome of my life? undecided Even blessings don't work for the same reason.

Just accept your slùt status, make peace with it, and be calming down. Bitçhes and slùts only live once; so don't waste it with bad energy cursing around. Just be happy and let men like me use you and discard you like trash for our amusement and pleasure. You will like it, I assure you. It is well.

You talk too much and you are disgusting to bicker so much. You sound like a fish wife. Are you even a man? Or another gay in disguise?

I've told you, it will happen. Trust in the process, it will happen. Sit back and enjoy.

All your long triggered texts won't stop it. When you chose to insult me in that manner, when I never called you a bastard, you chose it for yourself and your wife and daughters.

When it happens, reference this very message. Your pride will not allow you to admit it. Pride goes before a heavy fall.

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
lilvicky68:

No mind the guy..you suppose know say normal people no plenty for nairaland..

What makes people abuse people without being abused? Is it insanity? Poverty? Shame? Hurt? What exactly?

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by TheGift: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
I put it to you that neither logic nor emotion is of any use without the other; that's why even males have emotions and many have acted emotionally, while i know women with a solid sense of logic and hearts of steel.
Ying ang Yang , bro... one without the other is zero. I
BLOODYSPERM:

Yes
Men are abstractive that's why we rely on logic and deductive reasoning, that's why we love problem solving

Women are solipsistic that's why they rely on feelings and emotions meaning you emotethink most of the time, that's why you prioritize what feels right in the moment

Both logic and emotion are subjective , but logic is more objective than emotion, and hence more reliable, emotion can be useful but it is far more volatile and chaotic hence it is not reliable or predictable but to a large degree logic is,logic is extrinsic in nature,emotion is instinctual and deals with feelings in the moment hence it's intrinsic nature, abstraction is external, solipsism is internal, logic relies on observable facts and chains of reasoning , emotion is unstable and can give you reason for building civilization but in of itself can't build civilization as it relies logic to do that, emotions are superior to logic in someways but overall holistically speaking logic is superior

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by sharone21(f): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

See the shaming tactics
Goosh

The easiest bad name to give any woman.

Anyway, it is very possible that na your MAMA and SISTERS ( cousins etc) in your family be shameless B-I-T-C-H-E-S!
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by sharone21(f): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

See the shaming tactics
Goosh

The easiest bad name to give any woman.

Anyway, it is very possible that na your MAMA and SISTERS ( cousins etc) in your family be shameless B-I-T-C-H-E-S!

Martinez39s:
Lol. Shaming language. Is this the best a bitçh like you can do? You are just another THOT not worth a conversation.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
TheGift:
I put it to you that neither logic nor emotion is of any use without the other; that's why even males have emotions and many have acted emotionally, while i know women with a solid sense of logic and hearts of steel.
Ying ang Yang , bro... one without the other is zero. I

Not saying women can't be logical but it is not their default settings as they have to excersize their mind greatly to use logic and also they are inhibited by hormones especially during menstruation, ovulation and pregnancy

Men faces no natural barrier to our logic

In generalization as we have outliers and exceptions

Men are logical beings due our abstractive Nature
Women are emotional beings due to your Solipsisitic nature

Logic is more reliable than emotions they aren't equals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lilvicky68(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

What makes people abuse people without being abused? Is it insanity? Poverty? Shame? Hurt? What exactly?
Lol...I think all of the above..

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
sharone21:
If all my female relatives are bitçhes, does it stop you from being a bitçh? No, it's doesn't. You are a bitçh, probably a nasty one.

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
You talk too much and you are disgusting to bicker so much. You sound like a fish wife. Are you even a man? Or another gay in disguise?

I've told you, it will happen. Trust in the process, it will happen. Sit back and enjoy.

All your long triggered texts won't stop it. When you chose to insult me in that manner, when I never called you a bastard, you chose it for yourself and your wife and daughters.

When it happens, reference this very message. Your pride will not allow you to admit it. Pride goes before a heavy fall.
When you curse our wicked leaders and it comes to pass, I will take you seriously.

I wonder why you find it difficult to digest the fact that I am never getting married or having children. Is your bitçh/THOT nature coupled with a low IQ and reduced ability to grasp information?

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Have you considered the possibility that it could be that the person "abusing" you just knows you are a bitçh and hòe and you ain't shit or something special, and he is not shy or afraid to tell you? cool

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 6:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
Martinez39s:
Have you considered the possibility that it could be that the person "abusing" you just knows you are a bitçh and hòe and you ain't shit or something special, and he is not shy or afraid to tell you? cool

Wait and see. It will happen as I've told you.

All your back and forth bickering like a woman won't change it.
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 2:32am On Apr 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Wait and see. It will happen as I've told you.

All your back and forth bickering like a woman won't change it.
Hmmmm. At least a bitçh, a feminist at that, agrees that women bicker back and forth. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by BRATISLAVA: 2:59am On Apr 06, 2021
Martinez39s:
At least a bitçh, a feminist at that, agrees that women bicker back and forth. cheesy

What you called me will be meted on females in your lineage. What you do to me will be done to you. It won't change. Let that sink in.

You are a bickering woman at best. It is amusing to see. Always knew you're nothing more than that. Pained, too.

Any man that used to look to you is beginning to see you for what you are: you are a petty, bitter, pained, frustrated, bickering pseudo-man hiding behind the red pill to project all his hurt and shame at being gay. Except in the land of the blind, hateful men, where else could you possibly gain acceptance?
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Martinez39s(m): 3:14am On Apr 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
What you called me will be meted on females in your lineage. What you do to me will be done to you. It won't change. Let that sink in.

You are a bickering woman at best. It is amusing to see. Always knew you're nothing more than that.

Any man that used to look to you is beginning to see you for what you are: you are a petty, bitter, frustrated, bickering pseudo-man hiding behind the red pill to project all his hurt and shame at being gay. Except in the land of the blind, hateful men, where else could you possibly gain acceptance?
Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen yen. You are still a bitçh and slùt, and you will always be a bitçh and slùt. I rest my case with you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by lilvicky68(m): 6:10am On Apr 06, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You are a bickering woman at best. It is amusing to see. Always knew you're nothing more than that. Pained, too.

Any man that used to look to you is beginning to see you for what you are: you are a petty, bitter, pained, frustrated, bickering pseudo-man hiding behind the red pill to project all his hurt and shame at being gay. Except in the land of the blind, hateful men, where else could you possibly gain acceptance?

You're just wasting words and space on him..

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Fvckyouall: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Another emotional estrogenious beings prone to mood swings and histrionics especially during ovulation,menstruation and pregnancy , who thinks with feelings and wants to feel right, soft and like a baby, very weak and vulnerable, highly solipsistic and childlike with infantile Narcissism, having capacity for logic but failing to utilize it, good with Rationalizing emotionally layered thoughts and making it have the veneer of plausibility and credibility , they are here but they have insignificant political or economic power..

They came during endsars but instead instead of fighting for women equality they fought for Queer LGBTQ lives and became highly unpopular, they are here but will continue to remain a minority and off course there is uproar since they want to destroy our traditional and Patriachal values with their small force but they will be cast down and treated like wild animals in our society where men rule via the tools of culture and religion unlike western Societies where women rule via systematic legislated laws and policies like affirmative actions and quota policies

so queer lives don't deserve to be protected, what makes you think your life does. You would not be saying this nonesense if you were at the receiving end of patriarchy. You see a lady and this you are better than her, are both of you guys not human beings?. This is the reason why africans deserve the hardship that are suffering
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2021
Fvckyouall:

so queer lives don't deserve to be protected, what makes you think your life does. You would not be saying this nonesense if you were at the receiving end of patriarchy. You see a lady and this you are better than her, are both of you guys not human beings?. This is the reason why africans deserve the hardship that are suffering

Homophobic Arab Emirates Societies are prosperous having Islamic Patriachy
Nigeria backwardness has nothing to do with Patriachy
Queerness, Sodomy and Transgenderism are all detestable, abominable, disgusting, abberations found in Society that has no evolutionary purpose except that it proof deranged people will always through out history deviate from normal people

Hiding under human rights doesn't change that you all need psychological and mental help

Such rubbish
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by skedy1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Leave those ones

E go soon choke!
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by TheGift: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
You are biased towards logic which you think is more superior. But if you knew about whole brain thinking you'd understand that it requires we us to tap, not only into our logical but our instinctive, intuitive and emotional brain, otherwise, you only have half the picture. Thinking in terms of logic being "better than" emotions, disregards the fact that there is no Ying without Yang.
BLOODYSPERM:

Not saying women can't be logical but it is not their default settings as they have to excersize their mind greatly to use logic and also they are inhibited by hormones especially during menstruation, ovulation and pregnancy

Men faces no natural barrier to our logic

In generalization as we have outliers and exceptions

Men are logical beings due our abstractive Nature
Women are emotional beings due to your Solipsisitic nature

Logic is more reliable than emotions they aren't equals
Re: Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
TheGift:
You are biased towards logic which you think is more superior. But if you knew about whole brain thinking you'd understand that it requires we us to tap, not only into our logical but our instinctive, intuitive and emotional brain, otherwise, you only have half the picture. Thinking in terms of logic being "better than" emotions, disregards the fact that there is no Ying without Yang.

What you are doing now is creating pseudo-rational arguments which is disguising your emotional subjective opinion as a reasonable and plausible one using sophistry to appear logical , these your analogy of ying and yang doesn't apply here because logic and emotions are not antithetical oppositions , because the opposite of being logical is being illogical which in of itself doesn't mean literally being emotional, no one is disputing the relevance of intuition and emotion as they both have significant roles in every human ,but holistically logic is better because it gives us more in-depth understanding of the world around us and make us analyze ourselves and others and it's very necessary for stability

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Protest: Tuface 2Baba Meeting Online By 3pm With Everyone / Toke Makinwa Wows In Gorgeous Owambe Style / Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.