Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' (39092 Views)

Feminist Group Tackles Pete Edochie Over ‘misogynistic Rants’ / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
Tunji Balogun, known as Tee Billz reacted over Nollywood actresss Rita Edochie's comment on US election.
Recall that Rita Edochie took to her IG page to pray for Donald Trump's victory stating that his victory would be for all Christians.

Tee Billz uploaded actress Rita Edochie's comment on his verified IG page with the caption:
"@ritaedochie you’re delusional ma!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLSOe6FmSx/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2020
My opinion my business. How does that concern you?
I guess the photo of Tiwa rocking towel is giving him mental disorder.

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Omihanifa: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
See who dey accuse another person of been delusional undecided

Tee billz way everybody know say he no stable undecided small thing now he will run to Lekki-ikoyi bridge and go and attempt suicide angry

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by SadiqBabaSani: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who is Till Bliz

22 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by oliseh99: 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
whats your problem oooo

face Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2020
Truly, she is delusional..In fact, she is very stupid but wetin be Teebilz own like this?

Teebilz wan make Igbo and Yoluba begin dey fight for this forum this Biden evening again?

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Who is Till Bliz
Former manager to Tiwa Savage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by nayolight(m): 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
Why attacking her? she only express her desire and honest wish for Donald Trump to win.

Just talk your own and stop attacking the woman views.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Jeromejnr(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who is delusional between them?

The guy should keep shut.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Righteousness89(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ezekil 33:2-6

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

The Watchmen Have been Warning and Warning!
The Watchmen Have been Blowing the Trumpet and telling all on what is Coming!!

The Scoffers having been Scoffing and Scoffing!

What is Coming is not what should make or keep you Comfortable..
What is Coming will Sweep Many...

What is Important is to Personally Work out your Salvation by Surrendering to Jesus Christ and Ensuring you are Living Prepared for take off either by Rapture or Death, whichever comes First..

Prepare! Prepare! Prepare!!

If you Have Ears to Hear! You Should Hear!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
nayolight:
Why attacking her? she only express her desire and honest wish for Donald Trump to win.

Just talk your own and stop attacking the woman views.
The ediot wants attention.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Egalitarian1: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Liposure: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Wetin consign agbero with overload

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by ThatFairGuy: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
That's odious.
Leave everyone with his/her opinion.

Truth is we can't all agree or disagree on same issue, THIS IS WHAT WE ALL LACK AND IT CAUSES PROBLEM.

He should apologize and take it down

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by sammysmiles(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Truly, she is delusional..In fact, she is very stupid but wetin be Teebilz own like this?

Teebilz wan make Igbo and Yoluba begin dey fight for this forum this Biden evening again?
Guy which kine image be dis na gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by adebankole74596: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2020
Truly, she is delusional..In fact, she is very stupid but wetin be Teebilz own like this?Teebilz wan make Igbo and Yoluba begin dey fight for this forum this Biden evening again?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ezekil 33:2-6

Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

The Watchmen Have been Warning and Warning!
The Watchmen Have been Blowing the Trumpet and telling all on what is Coming!!

The Scoffers having been Scoffing and Scoffing!

What is Coming is not what should make or keep you Comfortable on here..
What is Coming will Sweep Many...

What is Important is to Personally Work out your Salvation by Surrendering to Jesus Christ and Ensuring you are Living Prepared for take off either by Rapture or Death, whichever comes First..

Prepare! Prepare! Prepare!!

If you Have Ears to Hear! You Should Hear!
I thought they said long talk no deh for evening church service?

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by NobleAngell(f): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
He used both "delusional" and "ma" side by side. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 04, 2020
Some who almost jump lekki bridge is calling someone delusional because of her own beliefs

20 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Ekeletu: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Tunji Balogun, known as Tee Billz reacted over Nollywood actresss Rita Edochie's comment on US election.
Recall that Rita Edochie took to her IG page to pray for Donald Trump's victory stating that his victory would be for all Christians.

Tee Billz uploaded actress Rita Edochie's comment on his verified IG page with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHLSOe6FmSx/
lalasticlala
pussy nigga

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by BanevsJoker(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2020
When was his last suicide attempt? A man who failed at everything including suicide.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by femi4: 5:15am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Nothing hurt a man more than seeing his ex doing good and being more successful than him.
Shame on you for bringing tiwa into the conversation

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by femi4: 5:17am On Nov 05, 2020
NobleAngell:
He used both "delusional" and "ma" side by side. Lol.
That's how we show respect when abusing people older than us

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by SnOOpERr: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

To whom brain is given, sense is expected Ma.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Nelly4you: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2020
wetin concern the guy with the woman talk nah, he's just looking for attention sha

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Mayng01(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Did I hear teebliz voice during endsars protest?

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2020
shocked.

Mehn,na wetin concern guy man nai him suppose chuck mouth put......
I don't see any sense in our celebrities trying to chase clout in this U.S election when their's had always kept on being a shiit hole

This Tblis just dey give hanty Tiwa enough reason to say "thank God I broke up with him before now"

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by kennyflames(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Mind your business

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by Flexherbal(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2020
saaphiere:

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Blasts Rita Edochie Over Trump: 'You Are Delusional Ma!' by BruncleZuma: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2020
Irrelevant Irrelevancies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KCEE Pictured Directing Traffic In Berlin.. / Tiwa Savage's Son, Jamil In Arabic Attire (Photo) / Davido Pictured With Aubameyang At AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.