Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP (14665 Views)

Zonal Congresses: PDP Seeks To Dislodge APC, Return To Power In 2023 / Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him / 2019 Presidency: Atiku, Tambuwal Split PDP Governors, Stakeholders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
the cold war is obvious, Atiku, fayose, second us are in feud was makinde whose wife is from kalabari in Rivers state where his Excellency pos Africa gcon gssrs Nyesom Wike is the governor. The pendulum of 2023 is on swing, as for Rivers state, secondus is not on ground considering Wikes high level politicking and schemes.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by slimanyd: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Fayose is too troublesome, when he was Governor he was leader of Pdp in SW, now Makinde is the only Pdp Gov in Sw, fayose is still fighting to be the leader of Pdp in Sw. Makinde should be the leader of PDP in SW.

But the nigga dey form brucelee . he still believe he is important
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by sammyj: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
I beg your pardon. Kindly retract this statement otherwise what happened in 1941 will be a childs play to what will happen tp you !! shocked :oquote author=Tsolutionifede post=100483210]youth party indeed, no be d same Nigerians go full there, 70% of Nigerian's youth are internet fraudsters.[/quote]
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by Solsix(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fayose wey no fit win ekiti, wants to leads SW PDP
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by jrusky(m): 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sorry Sheyi Makinde do not to be a party leader. Anything Makinde sorry its out of context.

I will prefer Fayose a million time over a coward called Makinde.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by Tsolutionifede(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
sammyj:
I beg your pardon. Kindly retract this statement otherwise what happened in 1941 will be a childs play to what will happen tp you !! shocked :oquote author=Tsolutionifede post=100483210]youth party indeed, no be d same Nigerians go full there, 70% of Nigerian's youth are internet fraudsters.
tell me, what happened in 1981.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by Eriokanmi: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

No wonder sensible people are defecting from PDP to APC

Both Fayose and Audio Makinde can't lead successful opposition in South West

Yes, people were defecting from frypan to fire
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by buckeyemedia: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
jrusky:
Sorry Sheyi Makinde do not to be a party leader. Anything Makinde sorry its out of context.

I will prefer Fayose a million time over a coward called Makinde.
I laugh & some young ignorant Youths are trying to force me to believe that Oduduwa Republic will be an utopia nation? I know most will keep mum in this thread? Nigeria for Nigeria, you cannot runaway from yourself.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by sammyj: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
I said 1941. Do your research if you care to know. Nevertheless, I am yet to get the apologies for calling our fraud stars shocked shocked shocked grin
Tsolutionifede:
tell me, what happened in 1981.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by BERNIMOORE: 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
the New Ali Modu Sherriff in PDP is seyi makinde.....fulanis are dealing with his people as the chief security of the state he was impotent because he wants seond term
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by masinga07(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fayose is just causing unnecessary distraction. it's common sense that being the only Governor in the zone, Makinde is the leader of the party in the zone. why causing confusion.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
sammyj:
I said 1941. Do your research if you care to know. Nevertheless, I am yet to get the apologies for calling our fraud stars shocked shocked shocked grin
well, base on my statistics, it is more than
70%, but u can carry out ur opinion poll, and come and tell us your result
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by sammyj: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok ooo. My statistician !!!
Tsolutionifede:
well, base on my statistics, it is more than
70%, but u can carry out ur opinion poll, and come and tell us your result
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by garfield1: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
elmessiahs:
the cold war is obvious, Atiku, fayose, second us are in feud was makinde whose wife is from kalabari in Rivers state where his Excellency pos Africa gcon gssrs Nyesom Wike is the governor. The pendulum of 2023 is on swing, as for Rivers state, secondus is not on ground considering Wikes high level politicking and schemes.
.wike will lose rivers
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 7:47am On Apr 05, 2021
garfield1:

.wike will lose rivers
my brother I don't like his kinda politics, but believe me he has pocketed PDP... he pocketed APC before Amaechi bounced back. it's only Amaechi that can stop him because of his focus on presidential aspirations.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by Toosure70: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Useless party that gave birth to useless APC.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by garfield1: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2021
elmessiahs:

my brother I don't like his kinda politics, but believe me he has pocketed PDP... he pocketed APC before Amaechi bounced back. it's only Amaechi that can stop him because of his focus on presidential aspirations.

He only pocketed Abe not APC. Unfortunately for him,he has sidelined his key allies that can help him retain rivers
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
garfield1:

He only pocketed Abe not APC. Unfortunately for him,he has sidelined his key allies that can help him retain rivers
Don't underrate Wike who come from obio/akpor that has the highest electoral population, Abe as person is learned as such if Wike was able to pocket APC through him it shows how influential Wike is. majority of those you think are his key allies are not because Wike has ensured that those who are loyal to are financially empowered e.g. Desmond akawor greater pH, Ishi ikwerre LGA, George ariolu former commissioner and likely obio/akpor LGA boss, Timothy nsirim road maintenance, dun dekor former commissioner of finance currently in house of rep, Isaac kamalu com of finance, sen Betty apiaafi, Kingsley Chinda, Tammy danagogo, tamuno jaja and this list is endless.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by garfield1: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
elmessiahs:

Don't underrate Wike who come from obio/akpor that has the highest electoral population, Abe as person is learned as such if Wike was able to pocket APC through him it shows how influential Wike is. majority of those you think are his key allies are not because Wike has ensured that those who are loyal to are financially empowered e.g. Desmond akawor greater pH, Ishi ikwerre LGA, George ariolu former commissioner and likely obio/akpor LGA boss, Timothy nsirim road maintenance, dun dekor former commissioner of finance currently in house of rep, Isaac kamalu com of finance, sen Betty apiaafi, Kingsley Chinda, Tammy danagogo, tamuno jaja and this list is endless.

Wike pocketed Abe because amechi refused to make Abe the apc guber candidate.all those names you mentioned cannot deliver their lgas without the help of wike.most of them cannot be compared to Felix obuah aka go round in influence or martins manna.even militants who usually supported wike like asari have withdrew their support.once wike imposes an ikwerre as pdp Candi date as he is planning,most of those his allies ESP in the riverine areas will work against him.the massacre of oyigbo people has turned the igbos against wike....
Obio akpor has the largest voters but during the presidential election when apc worked together,they produced less than 100,000 votes.ikwerre and emohua lgas produced over 100,00.,khana and gokana are also capable of matching obio akpor
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
garfield1:

Wike pocketed Abe because amechi refused to make Abe the apc guber candidate.all those names you mentioned cannot deliver their lgas without the help of wike.most of them cannot be compared to Felix obuah aka go round in influence or martins manna.even militants who usually supported wike like asari have withdrew their support.once wike imposes an ikwerre as pdp Candi date as he is planning,most of those his allies ESP in the riverine areas will work against him.the massacre of oyigbo people has turned the igbos against wike....
Obio akpor has the largest voters but during the presidential election when apc worked together,they produced less than 100,000 votes.ikwerre and emohua lgas produced over 100,00.,khana and gokana are also capable of matching obio akpor
my brother... I am not wike's supporter neither am I his spokesman, believe me Wike will no foist an ikwerre candidate rather he will encourage jokers to contest including his genuine candidate who will likely be an ikwerre man. don't forget how Wike emerged, through chaos wherein the judiciary was locked, pensions unpaid, cult crisis (don wanny etc) boom a supposed Messiah-Wike who people believed was the only match for Amaechi. As for the ex militants, obviously ateke Michael Tom who allegedly controls a large counter group supports Wike by virtue of his kingship, Solomon ndigbara does same too, asari dokubo is a feather weight whose only foot soldiers are not more that his family members. Go round has been clipped by Wike,his allies like Ishi has ported to Wike, emohua has chidi llyold who feels indebted to Wike for withdrawing his murder case and aloting emohua to him. phalga is like an extension of obio/akpor where Wike has his tentacles. yes Wike has enemies but their plans came late because the security apparatus has already been bought because Wike pays and pays for information. His Presidential aspirations is his downfall.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by garfield1: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
elmessiahs:

my brother... I am not wike's supporter neither am I his spokesman, believe me Wike will no foist an ikwerre candidate rather he will encourage jokers to contest including his genuine candidate who will likely be an ikwerre man. don't forget how Wike emerged, through chaos wherein the judiciary was locked, pensions unpaid, cult crisis (don wanny etc) boom a supposed Messiah-Wike who people believed was the only match for Amaechi. As for the ex militants, obviously ateke Michael Tom who allegedly controls a large counter group supports Wike by virtue of his kingship, Solomon ndigbara does same too, asari dokubo is a feather weight whose only foot soldiers are not more that his family members. Go round has been clipped by Wike,his allies like Ishi has ported to Wike, emohua has chidi llyold who feels indebted to Wike for withdrawing his murder case and aloting emohua to him. phalga is like an extension of obio/akpor where Wike has his tentacles. yes Wike has enemies but their plans came late because the security apparatus has already been bought because Wike pays and pays for information. His Presidential aspirations is his downfall.

True.from your comments,you seem neutral.I think apart from violence,wike employs spies in the police,army and amechi camp to feed him information that is why he usually counters their plans.wike has reduced his level of violence that is why he now uses internal problems and court cases in apc to tackle them.amechi has to block this.
No matter how much he bribes the militants,there is a limit.most of them including ateke arw riverine people and would want a riverine governor.no riverine person has ruled rivers since 1999,I don't see how they will support wike.in 2015,wike emerged because gej and amechi fell out and wike had king been preparing using GDI.people in rivers are not foolish,they know that only wike anointed candidate will emerge no matter how he plays it.with the death of don wany,no militant in wike camp is as strong as ojukaye amachree the apc ex chairman who wike fears.he has a murder case like Lloyd but never defected so Lloyd is just greedy and foolish.it is a big loss for apc...
Wike sidelining ikuru and secondus from andoni politics will haunt him.they will not deliver the kind of votes he expect.same for ONELGA.
The only places wike is in control is obalga,phalga,emohua,okrika and ogubolo..apc needs to reconcile Abe and amechi in order to hold down ogoni.when they were united in 2016 rerun polls,pdp were rattled.
Another tactics wike uses is he usually gets control of the adhoc staff list which is mostly from uniport that is why apc usually have to force them to change results.that is why amechi wants to produce the next vc of uniport inorder to get loyal adhoc staffs who will be loyal to apc....

Same thing that happened in bayelsa to Dickson will happen to wike.he imposed diri against a popular alaibe and this divided pdp and alaibe camp worked for apc.even though aoc were somehow disunited,they still won only for the court to rescue pdp.same will befall wike but the courts won't helo him this time
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
garfield1:

True.from your comments,you seem neutral.I think apart from violence,wike employs spies in the police,army and amechi camp to feed him information that is why he usually counters their plans.wike has reduced his level of violence that is why he now uses internal problems and court cases in apc to tackle them.amechi has to block this.
No matter how much he bribes the militants,there is a limit.most of them including ateke arw riverine people and would want a riverine governor.no riverine person has ruled rivers since 1999,I don't see how they will support wike.in 2015,wike emerged because gej and amechi fell out and wike had king been preparing using GDI.people in rivers are not foolish,they know that only wike anointed candidate will emerge no matter how he plays it.with the death of don wany,no militant in wike camp is as strong as ojukaye amachree the apc ex chairman who wike fears.he has a murder case like Lloyd but never defected so Lloyd is just greedy and foolish.it is a big loss for apc...
Wike sidelining ikuru and secondus from andoni politics will haunt him.they will not deliver the kind of votes he expect.same for ONELGA.
The only places wike is in control is obalga,phalga,emohua,okrika and ogubolo..apc needs to reconcile Abe and amechi in order to hold down ogoni.when they were united in 2016 rerun polls,pdp were rattled.
Another tactics wike uses is he usually gets control of the adhoc staff list which is mostly from uniport that is why apc usually have to force them to change results.that is why amechi wants to produce the next vc of uniport inorder to get loyal adhoc staffs who will be loyal to apc....

Same thing that happened in bayelsa to Dickson will happen to wike.he imposed diri against a popular alaibe and this divided pdp and alaibe camp worked for apc.even though aoc were somehow disunited,they still won only for the court to rescue pdp.same will befall wike but the courts won't helo him this time
all politician has greedy tendency... Amaechi is too highhanded that's why he can't work with Abe...Though I don't believe in that so called ikwerre agenda... Amaechi was fair during his period (ikwerre man) people trusted Wike and supported him despite the fact that he's from ikwerre as such those who are mourning his administration should lick their wounds. Wike loves money that's why he focuses on flyovers... The contractors are not ikwerre people rather he uses Julius Berger, so I keep wondering where the unfortunate insinuation of ikwerre agenda is coming. The ikwerre agenda is definitely a proverbial saying that "when the Dog eats faeces, the teeth of the goat Rottens". Wike administration is likened to Buhari's
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by garfield1: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
elmessiahs:

all politician has greedy tendency... Amaechi is too highhanded that's why he can't work with Abe...Though I don't believe in that so called ikwerre agenda... Amaechi was fair during his period (ikwerre man) people trusted Wike and supported him despite the fact that he's from ikwerre as such those who are mourning his administration should lick their wounds. Wike loves money that's why he focuses on flyovers... The contractors are not ikwerre people rather he uses Julius Berger, so I keep wondering where the unfortunate insinuation of ikwerre agenda is coming. The ikwerre agenda is definitely a proverbial saying that "when the Dog eats faeces, the teeth of the goat Rottens". Wike administration is likened to Buhari's

Noo,buhari spreads his projects but most of wike's projects and key appointments are focused or sited in ikwerre hence the ikwerre agenda.I went to different farflung areas in rural rivers and Still see amaechi's projects.wike's focus is just roads and flyover rather than opening up other towns and connecting them to ph.he could gave continued the monorail or introduced a greater ph light rail for future purposes....

Like I said earlier,no matter how loyal wike loyalists from the riverine are,they will work against him if he doesn't zone the guber ticket.this is the same reason gej lost in 2015.he spent billions and did more projects in the north yet the pdp in the north worked against him...let me not forget that wike few years ago insulted the kalabari chiefs...

A forensic analysis if 2016 and 2019 polls in rivers will show that wike has soft pedalled on the use of violence.instead he is in the defensive to protect the seeming victory of pdp while aoc simply uses force to coerce inec and write results.pdp hardly does this since the inec structure are loyal to them plus they have spies in apc.. In the 2019 presidential elections,inec initially accepted the results from ikwerre and emohua where buhari won but when the adhoc staffs came and disowned the results,it was rejected.but in places like andoni and onelga where pdo rigged,the inec adhoc staffs stood with pdp.same thing happened during the 2018 ph 11 assembly rerun where apc was about winning but because it applied violence and the adhoc staffs were loyal to apc,inec cancelled it... On the eve of the rivers guber polls,wike made sure the adhoc list was swapped.amechi should simply hijack the process and make his work easier.
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
garfield1:

Noo,buhari spreads his projects but most of wike's projects and key appointments are focused or sited in ikwerre hence the ikwerre agenda.I went to different farflung areas in rural rivers and Still see amaechi's projects.wike's focus is just roads and flyover rather than opening up other towns and connecting them to ph.he could gave continued the monorail or introduced a greater ph light rail for future purposes....

Like I said earlier,no matter how loyal wike loyalists from the riverine are,they will work against him if he doesn't zone the guber ticket.this is the same reason gej lost in 2015.he spent billions and did more projects in the north yet the pdp in the north worked against him...let me not forget that wike few years ago insulted the kalabari chiefs...

A forensic analysis if 2016 and 2019 polls in rivers will show that wike has soft pedalled on the use of violence.instead he is in the defensive to protect the seeming victory of pdp while aoc simply uses force to coerce inec and write results.pdp hardly does this since the inec structure are loyal to them plus they have spies in apc.. In the 2019 presidential elections,inec initially accepted the results from ikwerre and emohua where buhari won but when the adhoc staffs came and disowned the results,it was rejected.but in places like andoni and onelga where pdo rigged,the inec adhoc staffs stood with pdp.same thing happened during the 2018 ph 11 assembly rerun where apc was about winning but because it applied violence and the adhoc staffs were loyal to apc,inec cancelled it... On the eve of the rivers guber polls,wike made sure the adhoc list was swapped.amechi should simply hijack the process and make his work easier.
it pains me to hear ikwerre agenda because the so called ikwerre people are gnashing their teeth, it wasn't only kalabari chiefs that this man has balkanized and insulted. In elimgbu a father and son are kings, mgbesilaru divided, akpor traditional leader was treated like thrash, woji has two kings etc. no job no employment
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by garfield1: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
elmessiahs:

it pains me to hear ikwerre agenda because the so called ikwerre people are gnashing their teeth, it wasn't only kalabari chiefs that this man has balkanized and insulted. In elimgbu a father and son are kings, mgbesilaru divided, akpor traditional leader was treated like thrash, woji has two kings etc. no job no employment

You really know rivets very well.wike treats people like trash,he has little or no regards for his elders
Re: Zonal Congresses: Makinde, Fayose Split PDP by elmessiahs(m): 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
garfield1:

You really know rivets very well.wike treats people like trash,he has little or no regards for his elders

we are not happy with that criminal, look at his house at ada George, thats a community on its own. House wey get helipad chain person don't suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna / Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs / Armored Tanks, Jets For Anambra Governorship Elections - IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.