Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,539 members, 7,850,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai (880 Views)

Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families / PDP Says El-Rufai's Apology Is APC's Admission Of Bello’s Failure / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by shalom62: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kaduna state governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, on Sunday during an interview on Politics Today, a Channels Television read more
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
But his northern brother and prominent Islamic and bandits cleric Ahmad Gumi, says otherwise.
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by Jashub: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
You are not willing to compensate bandits yet you have taken the necessary security measures. I think I now understand why you removed your own son from the school he was attending
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by dikeigbo2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
and GUMI will not be happy over this statement
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by zickyclef: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
TAFIA we know una way.Gleaders.
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by Nigeriabiafra82: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2021
Taqiya
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by Monogamy: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
That's the best way to go...

They should be sent to where they belong.. Bandits, BH, or any criminals
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by Gjrich(m): 12:23am On Apr 05, 2021
Monogamy:
That's the best way to go...

They should be sent to where they belong.. Bandits, BH, or any criminals

Have you ever heard that herdsmen are being chased by the police or army after an attack on a village?

-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
Re: JUST IN: No Bandits Deserve To Live, Says El-rufai by IntegrityFarmsN(m): 2:02am On Apr 05, 2021
Then why were you negotiating with them and paying them money (begging them) to stop banditry in Kaduna State?

Five Simple Ways To MAKE BIG MONEY From Garri Business. See my signature for details.

(1) (Reply)

ESN Where Are You? / An Attack On The East Is An Attack On Yoruba Nation... Mr Sunday / Ahmed Gulak: Assassination Of Politicians Not Part Of Our Agenda – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.