Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

ESN Where Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Where Are You? (875 Views)

Nigerian Troops Eliminate IPOB/ESN Commander In Imo State / Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video) / Map Of The Mission Objective Of Eastern Security Network (ESN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Where Are You? by Giantfarmer(m): 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
you allow unknown gun men destroy the east ? ESN where are you ? are you only made for Fulani herdsmen what about your people been killed by UGM? can't you do something? what is the essence of a security outfit if you can't restore peace to the east?
these are questions beginning answers .....
And all this while you are silent? got some of us thinking
Re: ESN Where Are You? by Fooolishbuharri: 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2021
Giantfarmer:
you allow unknown gun men destroy the east ? ESN where are you ? are you only made for Fulani herdsmen what about your people been killed by UGM? can't you do something? what is the essence of a security outfit if you can't restore peace to the east?
these are questions beginning answers .....
And all this while you are silent? got some of us thinking

Are they your police? Are they your army? They already stated their mandate for which they were created and if not for the clear inefficiency and collusion of the armed forces in the matter they were inaugurated to tackle, they would not have even gained relevance.

7 Likes

Re: ESN Where Are You? by Chigboboss: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2021
Ebube Agu we know and support.
Re: ESN Where Are You? by AfonjaMuslim: 12:45am On Apr 17, 2021
Chigboboss:
Yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: ESN Where Are You? by Chigboboss: 12:53am On Apr 17, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:

Yoruba muslim

You can call me a Chinese monk if you like.

Only if it will reduce the tension & insecurity ESN has brought to the East.

Ebube Agu we know.

1 Like

Re: ESN Where Are You? by funkekemi(f): 2:16am On Apr 17, 2021
Chigboboss:

You can call me a Chinese monk if you like.

Only if it will reduce the tension & insecurity ESN has brought to the East.

Ebube Agu we know.
you are from my tribe , I smell the Muslim in you

3 Likes

Re: ESN Where Are You? by ScamHunter: 3:35am On Apr 17, 2021
So you want ESN to leave terrorists killing Igbos to start hunting for a faceless group while your police and other security agencies that could not combat the terrorists do what? You have governors and ebubeagu. Let them get busy. ESN is the authentic defender of our people in the Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: ESN Where Are You? by Khd95(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2021
Chigboboss:
what about amotekun, I hear say some follow cross border enter Benin, make their slave masters, wakilu boys no go slaughter them like malu grin

(1) (Reply)

School Forces Pupils To Sing Pro-ayade Defection Song With APC Flag In C/river / Sanwo Olu. Next To Be Commissioned. PICTURES. / Qua Iboe Export Hub Ready To Commence Construction– Gov Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.